Atlantis: The Lost City - Official Chat

Atlantis: The Lost City - Official Chat

This is the official threat for all chat for the RP! If you want to talk about anything not about the RP, please keep it here. I want the signups and official thread to only include stuff about the RP. Feel free to chat bout the RP here though.

Official Thread: Link
Signup Thread: Link

Atlantis Information: Link
Faceclaims: Link

@AtlantisRP

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

Hey

1 Like

If any of the explorers want to talk to Nicholas, (the guy that has supplied the submarine that they’re all currently on), just let me know. I’m still looking for an FC for him, but afterwards I can write up a post to have him approach someone.

1 Like

@AtlantisRP where is everyone? RP started like 5 days ago, but almost no one posted anything yet.

3 Likes

I just don’t have many ideas for what to post for my character :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I know the feeling.

1 Like

I’m in the process of writing a post for my explorer! I’m just trying to make it more detailed

2 Likes

Added the roleplays tag~

1 Like

Jameson can talk to him.

@Littlefeets

Alright guys, since there hasn’t been much posting on the official thread, I thought I’d check with y’all.

Right now you can have characters talk about what they think they could find and just get to know each other better.

• Have the characters arrive in Atlantis now.
  • Stay as is until Thursday
  • Stay as is until Friday
  • Move along this weekend.
  • Stay as is until sometime next week or later

0 voters

@AtlantisRP

2 Likes

Alright, I’m going to ask one last time since there haven’t been any posts on the thread, and I still have to write up the post to move things forward.

So, when do y’all want me to move the plot forward and have the explorers reach Atlantis?

• Popular vote on the poll above (Today)
  • Wait until tomorrow
  • Wait til Saturday
  • Some time later

0 voters

@AtlantisRP

2 Likes

Alright! I was busy doing stuff, so I will write up and post the explorers arriving as soon as I can! if it’s not tonight, it’ll be shortly after I wake up in the morning

2 Likes

Ok guys, now it’s a matter of y’all replying for the plot to move forward. The characters have found Atlantis, and have just come across Cassiopeia. Interacting with her will allow the explorers to discover what happened to Atlantis and then to find the remainder of the Atlanteans.

2 Likes

@AtlantisRP ok guys, I can’t really do anything else for moving the plot forward at all until y’all start posting. The explorers have just found Atlantis, (Although they don’t necessarily know it’s Atlantis for sure yet), and they have come across a living individual who appears to be asleep or in a coma (it’s Cassiopeia and they have to interact with her to be able to find out what happened to Atlantis and to wake the rest of the Atlanteans. Then you’ll have more freedom to do anything with your characters.)

5 Likes

I’m going to sleep now, but I’ll post when I wake up!

1 Like

I’m on the process of writing my post!

1 Like

@Kbail, are you cool with Cat approaching Jameson?

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

I’ll post soon!

1 Like