Atlantis: The Lost City - Signup

Atlantis: The Lost City
Atlantis, a kingdom lost to myth. Atlantis has long been a subject of wonder and a warning. Legend has it that the lost city was created by the gods, but one day, the gods were angered by the actions of the Atlantians and sent a great wave to flood the city. Atlantis sunk beneath the waves and became but a myth. Now, many doubt the existence of the ancient kingdom, but like the other great mysteries of the world, there have been many steadfast believers. Over the centuries, these believers have searched for the lost city to no avail. Some more successful than others, but all have failed to uncover the truth. That is, until now. Some came for the research, others for the glory, a few to solve the mystery, and the rest came for the adventure of a lifetime.

Individually, explorers and researchers looking for the lost city have failed, but when multiple groups of explorers are forced to work together instead of against each other, they put together the final pieces to the puzzle of the location of Atlantis. The lost city is nothing they expect when they come across the lost people of Atlantis who have been frozen in time since the fall of the city.

For this RP characters will include both modern day explorers who have finally found Atlantis, and the Atlanteans themselves. The RP will start prior to the explorers finding the city, so Atlanteans will not be playable right away.

Reserve prior to signing up. If they are Atlantean, you must tell me their role. Also, let me know when you submit your character.

Signup Form: Link
Official Thread: Link
Chat Thread: Link
Faceclaims: Link
Reserve List: Link
Information on Atlantis: (Please read prior to submitting an Atlantean) Link

Tags:
@Kbail @ForeverAngel @katabasis @Caticorn @Yomama
@CrazyCaliope @liyahsdiamond @Rose @Sophia1233 @GlitterFist @passionfruit @BananasAreBerries @angelic @BlackBlood

14 Likes

Reserve a female Atlantean and a Male explorer!

2 Likes

Do atlanteans get to have powers/abilities?

2 Likes

This part confused me a bit

So the explorers and Atlantis people never meet?

1 Like

What are the options for this?

1 Like

Can we have a animated/drawn fc for the Atlantis people?

2 Likes

:+1:t2:

Yes. More information will be available on that once I finish adding information to the Atlantis information slides.

When the RP starts, the explorers will not know that the Atlanteans are alive. The RP will start prior to the explorers arriving in Atlantis allowing for the explorers to interact with each other then discover Atlantis. Once they discover the city they will meet the Atlanteans.

Basically what sort of social class is the Atlantean. Were they a merchant, a soldier, nobility, etc.
Like Cassiopeia is the heir to the throne.

For an explorer, role isn’t as important, but for them it would be what they were doing in the search for Atlantis. Are they a professional adventurer, or a professor who has been studying Atlantis for years, or a scientist, etc.

I would prefer not. However I may be willing to accept a realistic drawing for an FC.

2 Likes

Can my female be nobility?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Reserve List:

1 Female - Atlantean Royalty - @Littlefeets
1 Female - Atlantean Nobility - @angelic
1 Female - Atlantean - @Kbail
1 ? - Royal Advisor - @Nil
1 Male - Atlantean Soldier - @Caticorn
1 Male - Atlantean Merchant - @passionfruit

1 Male - Explorer - @Littlefeets
1 Male - Explorer - @Kbail
1 Male - Explorer - @angelic
1 Male - Explorer - @Owertym
1 ? - Archeologist - @Nil
1 Female - Explorer - @Owertym
1 Female - Explorer - @angelic
1 Female - Linguist - @Caticorn
1 Female - Scientist - @passionfruit

4 Likes

The information slides for Atlantis has now been added.

1 Like

I’ll reserve a male explorer and a female from Atlantis.

2 Likes

Can I reserve a female explorer and male Atlantean soldier?

2 Likes

Yeeeee! Can I reserve for two, female and male? Also, can my explorer be an archaeologist? Is there a royal scribe or royal adviser?

1 Like

I was wondering If i would be able to create a female apart of the royal family along with a female and male explorers?

1 Like

:+1:t2:

Yes!

Yep!

Sounds great! And a royal advisor or scribe would definitely be great!

You’re good to go.

I’m not sure… I was intending on Cassiopeia being the only surviving royal, but I suppose I could allow for a younger sister (preferably no older than 14)

3 Likes

Okayy great, thanks!

1 Like

I submitted the explorer!

1 Like

I’ll add him to the fcs tonight

1 Like

Can I reserve a female explorer (scientist) and a male atlantean (merchant)?

1 Like