August Art Competition: Fairytale

Welcome to the August Art Competition! I know that there hasn’t been one of these in a while, but hopefully all of our new users can come and drum up support for the contest to stay alive!

The theme for this contest is fairytale, and I’m looking forward to seeing all of your amazing works! :two_hearts:

I’m going to give you two weeks to finish your art pieces (until August 14th) and then there will be a public vote for the winner! The winner will get a badge and will have their winning piece put up on Instagram if it passes review!

Because no contest is complete without rules, here’s what you need to know:

• You can submit up to three pieces for the contest.
  • You cannot submit art that you do not own. Tracing and copying are not allowed.
  • Your work must fit the theme in some way, although you are allowed to openly interpret the theme.

@anon68003072 you know what to do

16 Likes

@Artists

6 Likes

Count me in :star_struck:

5 Likes

Me too dude
if I remember and stop procrastinating

6 Likes

I set competition threads on watching to have something to remind me

5 Likes

I might join… not sure

2 Likes

I’d like to join :eyes: Even if my art look fugly

2 Likes

Ooooh!!! I’m in!! assuming I finish on time

3 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

Yass, i’m in!

3 Likes

Question: If we blur the image when we submit it, are our images allowed to have a bit of gore?

3 Likes

I think this depends on how gory, but I think a little bit should be fine :eyes:

You can always PM one of the heads for a more specific answer

3 Likes

Alright. If it’s allowed, could I pm you a rough sketch so that you could let me know if you think it’s okay?

3 Likes

Go right ahead!

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I’ll send it to you once it’s finished.

3 Likes

Just warning you, it may take a while. I’m having a really hard time translating my ideas to paper.

3 Likes

Yolo here’s my entry- obviously my inspo was a leopard :star_struck::gun:
Tbh is this even a fAirYtAle? Idk dudes

13 Likes

@Secreterz, you interested :eyes:

4 Likes

That’s gorgeousss :sob::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank uu broski :blue_heart::sob::sob:

4 Likes