Avatar: The Rising Sun. [SIGNUPS + CHAT]

50 years after the great war started by the Fire Nation. Peace has finally settled upon the four nations, Although tensions are still rather high. Many still don’t trust the Firebenders, and a few extremist groups still exist in the Fire Nation that still hold themselves as the rightful rulers of all the kingdoms. Into this quiet yet intense tension comes a whole new nation of Benders from a faraway, undiscovered island; The Light Benders. They are an empire with peaceful yet sneaky people, Alongside a rich culture and a passion for learning. Yet despite a newfound bending group and installment into civilization a powerful and corrupt villain has sprung into action bent on destroying the world’s newfound peace. Now it is up to the next Avatar to unite all five nations once again and learn a whole new power that none of their predecessors even knew existed. With a whole new nation as a part of the cycle, though, there’s more uncertainty about the next Avatar’s location than ever: This time, the Avatar could truly be anyone.

NOTE: Roleplay created by @ForeverAngel & @GlitterFist who will be joining later but we created this idea together! :heart:

Roleplay Closing: Never, Always Open!
Roleplay Start: I actually don’t have a definite date so don’t feel pressured about getting characters in! I’ll let everyone know.

Roleplay Rules!
  • No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s it’s impossible.
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • Art Faceclaims ONLY!
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity, you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character(s) will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed but sure it’s nothing too intimate, Make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner of said character.
  • Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
Limited Roles!
  • Fire Nation Children [2/2]
  • Water Tribe Chief Children [2/2]
  • Earth Kingdom Royal Children [2/3]
  • Light Nation Children [2/2]
Light Bending Info!

LIGHT BENDING INFO:

Their origin is mainly Egypt therefore their cuisine is most likely traditional Egyptian Recipes. Please search up Egyptian history for a more broad explanation…Although it isn’t needed. Mainly just their style and cuisine. The Light Benders are prideful and sneaky people but their culture is rich and beautiful. When it comes to bending, Pretty much anything involving light…Light Benders can do. I will list some things.

Focusing Light into Laser Beams.
Bending light to see around corners or across great distances.
Projecting Holographic Illusions.
Drawing light away from an area, Causing complete darkness.
Like waterbenders they can pull power from the Sun but only on the hottest days, I will notify when.
Bending Light around themselves or someone else to turn invisible.

For more powerful and trained techniques, Light benders can blind someone whether temporarily or semi-permanently. Only this is after years of training and with permission or for lore or backstory.

Name:

Bending Type:

Home Nation:

Strength, 1-10 please be realistic:

Bending Abilities:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Backstory

Faceclaim: (Avatar-Like Art Please)

Extra Details:

Links!

Faceclaims: 🥸
Bending Types/Info: :ocean:
Cuisine: :ramen:
Currency: :moneybag:
Fauna: :bear:

NOTE: This is set 50 years after Aang’s death so it’s just slightly more advanced but not on Legend Of Korra’s technology level yet and the union of the nations have upheld up until this very point, meaning the avatar hasn’t been discovered due to people not looking until now. In the RP some may be in team avatar but it’s also highly encouraged to create villains as the main villain is just that- the biggest villain everyone has to face but there’s always room for more villains!

Tags:

@Bluecookies
@GlitterFist
@jaytastic
@benitz786
@angelic
@elixr
@Acorn06
@raviola

Reserves:
@elixr - Fire Nation Royal Child, Waterbender.
@GlitterFist - Light Nation Princess, Earth Kingdom Male.
@angelic - Light Nation Chief Child, WaterBender.
@Kristi - Water Tribe Chief Female, Light Nation Male.
@benitz786 - Water Tribe Royal Child.
@Bexs. - Earth Kingdom Princess.
@phnx - Fire Nation Princess.
@Bluecookies. - Female Northen Waterbender , Earth Kingdom Royal Male.

13 Likes

Shouldn’t there be a limited amount of light kingdom royals too?

1 Like

Crap, yes. Thanks! :heart:

2 Likes

Also, to clarify.

THERE IS NO START DATE AS OF RIGHT NOW.

So don’t feel pressured when creating characters, I will let everyone know when the RP will start with a decent time-frame.

3 Likes

Hmm, idk who to reserveeee. Only 1 child from limited roles? also hi!

2 Likes

Sure! And welcome~

2 Likes

can i reserve a fire nation child

1 Like

Yup yup!

Female or male?

1 Like

I am reserving a Light Kingdom princess and an Earth kingdom male

1 Like

ok cool! Ill reserve then A light Nation Chief Child and a Water Tribe Child. Gender soon to be determined.

2 Likes

non binary :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Okayy

Gotcha!

2 Likes

Got it!

1 Like

Siblings! Yaaay!

2 Likes

Oo okay so maybe keep the light nation child but I always limit everyone to one important role so others will have the chance!

Their limited because their considered royalty or chief children which are important

2 Likes

oh yes, sorry that was what I meant for my Water Tribe child :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, haha!!

2 Likes

Oooh okay! Gotcha, so a regular waterbender

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like