Avril Lavigne Conspiracy Theory

Now as some of you may know there is a theory that Avirl Lavigne was replaced by a lookalike :eyes: you can read more here and let me know what you think!

6 Likes

Why does every celebrity gets “replaced by clone” i- :grinning:
Tho the theory seems cool :eyes:

2 Likes

@Rose :eyes:

3 Likes

It’s quite shocking to think about and actually see how many believe what they read on the internet or in magazines. I mainly want to know why, not just why they believe it but why they care about even half the stuff about celebrities?!

Do you believe what you read about celebrities, @Discussions, @Music?

1 Like

Eh I usually don’t care about celebrities unless it’s something like Johnny Depp issue. I take most information about celebrities with a grain of salt most days. Then again I’m one of the few who care only about the characters that actors play, writers write, and so on.

1 Like

Still though, it’s a bit farfetched to think Avril Lavigne has been replaced. Just read the article and just WOW. You gotta love the conspiracy theorists otherwise this would be a dull world indeed.

1 Like

I also heard she sold her soul to the illuminati but there must be some truth to the replacement thing.

I haven’t heard about this theory yet but it really freaks me out :joy:
If it’s true… that’s just so bad. I don’t understand why people would do that to celebrities
If it’s wrong… what kind of person would come up with that? And why? Did it start as a joke? Or are there actually people believing this conspiracy theory and trying to find the real person?

@Music What do you think about this?

1 Like

Okay, I didnt read all of it. I tapped out after it started talking about Taylor having to deal with satanic priestesses and Beyonce the illuminati.
I’m kinda angry at the Guardian for their downright garbage review on Shrek, but this article just looks absolutely ridiculous.

1 Like

I find it sorta funny when I see stuff like this happen. While also being really sad for the person.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity