AZULA CULTTTTT (plus everything ATLA- and TLOK-related)

Lol, wut?

3 Likes

Inside joke :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Oh :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Turtle ducks!!!

And of course, Appa and Momo :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Zuko and his honor

In all seriousness, I think the best couple in ATLA is Sokka and Suki :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS EARLIER

3 Likes

OH SOLEIL THIS WAS THE TOPIC YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT

THIS IS RAD

yes

Melon Lord forever.

Air. It’s actually a cool power to have. There’s so much possibilities and it can be overpowered.

I agree with @/SnowyStar. Suki and Sokka!

That smooth movement during in the Earth Kingdom up to when Toph straightened the stairs and then rose them all up with an earthen platform.

Appa!

No, I haven’t. I would, but I’m broke ;'0

4 Likes

PANSY NEEDED HER BEAUTY SLEEEEP I’M BACK NOW

2 Likes

AWW i love zuko as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

YES YES YES YESSSSS

2 Likes

You can read them for free on like those readcomic websites :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ooh wait, really? Interesting :eyes: Gotta head over there then :sunglasses:

1 Like

YOU CAN?!
does episode’s deepbreath animation
One moment…
squeals like a fangirl
AAHAHAhAHAHAA That means that I can finally finish ATLA!!

3 Likes

Me too (I see that I’ve also talked with you here :eyes: Sorry for forgetting!)

2 Likes

Azula’s story was continued in the comic books, and I think it already gave a satisfying conclusion to Azula’s arc. I like Azula, but don’t think her character’s still redeemable. She’s already messed up right from the start because of Ozai’s terrible upbringing. Her personality might get better over time, but I don’t think she’ll ever become a nice person.

The part where she sobbed like crazy was actually sad to watch. That’s the part where you’ll realize how messed up she was because of how her evil father raised her. Unlike Zuko, Azula doesn’t have a guardian. She doesn’t have a parental figure who was there to guide her and talk to her about her actions. At the end of the day, Azula is just a misguided child. And that’s why people thought that she deserved a redemption arc. She was just as sympathetic as Zuko was.

You can watch this video here for more information about Azula:

3 Likes

One thing that I love about Azula is her signature blue flame. Going back to chemistry 101, we know that blue flame burns hotter than any other flames due of the lack of impurities in it. This symbolizes how prodigious Azula truly is when it comes to fire-bending. Her flame is hotter compare to everyone else’s, which makes her an extremely dangerous opponent.

ATLA sure does know how to write bad*ss female characters :smirk:

5 Likes

Same, my heart went :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Lol yep!

2 Likes

Those art look amazing!

2 Likes

Oooh~

2 Likes