AZULA CULTTTTT (plus everything ATLA- and TLOK-related)

Haiiii there :wave: this is the official Azula cult (aka the Avatar: The Last Airbender cult). But we’re calling it the Azula cult because she’s a queen and let’s admit it: WE ALL SIMP FOR HER

Feel free to discuss anything ATLA-related here and talk about your favorite characters, theories, share fanart, etc.!!

Some questions to get starteddd:

• Who is your favorite character in the ATLA/TLOK universe?
  • What’s your favorite element and why?
  • Favorite ship? (Can be canon or not canon)
  • Favorite moment?
  • Favorite animal/pet?
  • Have you read the comics? Would you read them?
  • Opinions on Azula’s ending? Do you think she deserved a redemption arc?

FYI: This is not the same as the discussion thread. This is a cult and spam is very much appreciated. Therefore, I’d recommend not putting this thread on watching unless you are a true Azula simp :wink:

Tags

@TheDancingFryer @AnimeNerds

7 Likes

@AnimeNerds

2 Likes

SHOELACE YOU MADE IT :heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

YESSSS BEEHIVEEEEE IT TOOK ME FOREVERRRR

2 Likes

MAKING THE TOPIC THING A WIKI SO U CAN ADD ANYTHING AND AZULA PICSSS

2 Likes

YOU CAN MAKE IT A WIKI YOUR TL 3

2 Likes

OH YAYAYAYYA I JUST DIDDDD

1 Like

I ADDED THE PICTURES

2 Likes

YESSSS THEY LOOK SO PURRRTYYYY

2 Likes

NOW WE HAVE THE CULT

2 Likes

Zuko is my favorite character! He went through so many changes throughout the show. I love all the different layers his character has.

Water is my favorite element out of all of them. I have always loved the way water bending looks in the show. It’s an amazing type of bending.

My favorite ship was Mai and Zuko, there relationship was complex which peaked my interest.

Appa! I love that air bison!

The prison arc in the Fire Season. I love that arc since Zuko proves that he is on their side by helping Sokka get his father and Suki back alive. They risked a lot for that mission.

No, I actually have not read them yet. I’ve been meaning to do so though.

Nope, she was insane from the beginning all the way to the end. She has no remorse when it comes to handling her people. She is power hungry which controls her every whim. She was given a second chance but that didn’t work. She thought she was untouchable an when the time came for her to show even a small bit of humanity she failed at that.

4 Likes

AZULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

IMMA AZULA SIMP

1 Like

You will never rise from the ashes of shame and humiliation! BWAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

This is one of the only animes I’ve watched :kissing:

1 Like

Same lol

1 Like

Not really an anime person

1 Like

ATLA - I’m a Sokka simp. He’s really funny, and people often overlook his importance in Team Avatar. His character development is also underrated compare to the others. Although I’m a still a firm believer that Zuko has one of the best-written characters redemption arcs ever.

My second favorite is Zuko. He’s definitely one of the most complex characters in ATLA, along with Azula. Plus, I also had a crush on him when I was a kid. You can’t deny that he’s hot (literally).

TLOK - The characters in TLOK weren’t as fleshed out as the ones in ATLA. Characters like Asami had the potential to be the one of the best characters in the series, but the writers messed them up big time by inserting a pointless love triangle within Team Avatar. Korra is the only well-developed character in the series, but she’s still not likeable enough for me. Even the villains had way better characterization than those in team Avatar.

My favorite characters in the series are probably Aang’s kids (Bumi, Kya, and Tenzin) and Tenzin’s children (I don’t like Pema because she gave Korra the most terrible love advice ever).

2 Likes

And I LOVE IT!
But I haven’t watched the whole thing

2 Likes

Sole-lay get back online before I revoke kneecap privileges

2 Likes