Bad Habits? What are yours 👀

Whether it’s biting your nails, picking your nose, or constantly cracking your fingers, I think we all have at least one bad habit! And who knows, maybe lots of other people share your bad habits? Well, that’s what this thread is here for. Share all those weird and odd habits below!!!

I’ll start things off with this, I crack my fingers a lottttt and I but my lip like all the time. Now not in that flirty way, no. I literally chew on my lip. Like if you peel back my bottom lip, you’ll find chewed off skin. It’s gross. But it’s a habit!!!

Nowwww if you don’t want to share your habit below, feel free to submit one with this form anonymously

5 Likes

I drink water bottles halfway then get new ones :pensive: I’m getting better :v:t4:

1 Like

I bite my nails, crack my fingers, procrastinate, leave things either till it’s the last minute or do it after, just being lazy and not do anything

3 Likes

Yeah, so I have about 3 big ones I tend to do a lot

• Procrastinating on things and trying to do everything last minute.
  • Stressing myself out for no reason about the smallest of things .
  • Forgetting to eat while I’m really focused on a certain task.
2 Likes

Biting my nails and running away from my problems.

1 Like

Hiding from conflict but then exploding and letting all my feelings out

All three of these

2 Likes

Ohhh, I have these exact same ones :joy:

2 Likes

•Annoying other people, like @ChaoticDeluge for example :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

•Not getting my work done in time and then panicking in the last hour before it’s due :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Me, but in some way I work better under a bit of pressure when it comes to work for uni, otherwise I just don’t feel that urge to sit down and focus and actually do it.

2 Likes

Same… But I’m working on it so now whenever I feel bored I start doing my schoolwork and don’t stop until I finish at least one exercise :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m proud of you :clap:

2 Likes

The downside of this is that I’m done with my schoolwork a week before the due date so I feel even more bored :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

1 Like

More time to play forum games here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway, back on topic, a bad habit is that I sometimes tear my nails when they get a little bit longer instead of just cutting them :grimacing:

1 Like

True, but I have the bad habit of just staring at them like up instead of participating :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

Same and then I complain that my nails are too short :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::joy:

1 Like

Haha, I will try to make you participate!

Ohh, that’s another bad habit of mine, complaining about the smallest things, especially 2/3 years ago this was bad but sometimes I still have the urge to do that

2 Likes
  • Excoriation disorder
  • Nail eating
  • Procastinating

And so many others

1 Like

Before quarantine, I used to always wear acrylic or gel nail extensions.
When one started lifting a bit, I’d keep picking at it until it would come off, and then I’d try to pick at other nails to see if they were ready to come off.

And when I’m wearing nail polish, once one nail chips, I start peeling the polish off my other nails.

3 Likes

One of my deepest bad habits is to let friendships die out very easily. I never want it to happen but it happens way too often and I always feel so guilty about that…

2 Likes

One is procrastinating, which in the end will lead me to stress out… I’m doing that right now. The other thing is chewing on the inside of my cheek and lips. Worrying about social interactions hours after they happened. Being lazy/not cleaning my room. Starting stuff and never finishing then. I have tons of great ideas but I suck at executing haha.

Yeah, that’s about it. I think procrastinating and being lazy is the root to all my other bad habits hehe.

3 Likes

Yes!! I always do that…

I do this when I’m bored too, even if they are all perfect

1 Like