BEEN 3 MONTHS CLEAN šŸ‘€šŸ„³

yes, thatā€™s right yā€™all. I have officially not cut myself for 3 fudging months!!
before you ask, ik, why am I making a thread to say I havenā€™t cut for 3 months? Well, idk lol. I just feel really proud of myself cause that was one of my majour new years resolutions, and Iā€™ve done it :relieved: and no one else irl seems to care and Iā€™m just so excited I wanna spread it with everyone :pleading_face: positive vibes, yā€™know? 4 months ago, I thought I was a a lost cause. I didnā€™t even think I would be able to stop. I thought that was it. But I did it :sneezing_face: I really fcking did it. And thatā€™s such a great feeling. Now, I can go out without my arms covered, and Iā€™m rocking those shorts lemme tell you something :smirk: so yeah, you really can do anything if you try. I finally feel beautiful, and thatā€™s such a weird but fuzzy feeling :black_heart::black_heart:

22 Likes

Iā€™m so proud of you! Thatā€™s great news!
Iā€™m really glad you made that thread!
It might encourage other people to be clean, yay!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! It takes so much strength to overcome an addiction of any kind. This may be the first time weā€™ve met, but Iā€™m still very proud of you! Keep it up, and always remember that you are loved!

4 Likes

Congratulations and God Bless you! :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations! I hope it continues for a long time longer! :heart:

3 Likes

tysm :black_heart::black_heart: I really hope it does encourage people, because many people need encouragement but are too afraid to ask for it/dont get it :pleading_face:

TY!! :black_heart::black_heart:

tysm :sob: yes it really was extremely hard, but aye, I still got through it right? :sweat_smile: omg ty that means so much to me :pleading_face::black_heart::black_heart:

God bless you and your family to :star_struck::black_heart:

thank you :black_heart::black_heart: I hope it continues to :pleading_face:

3 Likes

OF COURSE!!! :crown:

3 Likes

Congrats!!

3 Likes

AY YES GIRL CONGRATSS!! I donā€™t know you but yess soo proud of you lovely~! :heart::heart:

4 Likes

:pleading_face::black_heart::black_heart:

AHHHHH TYSMMMMM that means a lot :sweat_smile::pleading_face::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

AHHH IM SO PROUD!!

I donā€™t think weā€™ve met beforeā€¦:thinking:

But congratulations! Youā€™re extremely strong for keeping it going. Be proud too!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Way to go! That is awesome.

2 Likes

Congratulations homie. Try and keep it together. If you need any help with temptations or any help at all hmu.

2 Likes

WOOOHOOOO
Congratulations and keep it up!!
:green_heart::white_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! This is a big accomplishment and as much as I might not know you, Iā€™m so proud of you for taking this step! You are an inspiration to so many people out there! :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :partying_face:

2 Likes

TYSMMMMMM :pleading_face::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:
no we havenā€™t but I could pm you if you want

it really is!! ty :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

I definitely will bro :black_heart::black_heart:

THANKS LOVE
:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

I-
I think I might actually cry :sob: I really try to be an inspiration, and it means a lot :black_heart: tysm xx

OMGGGGGG this community is so positive like-
I donā€™t even know what to say :sob::pleading_face::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Omg that is so awesome :white_heart: congratulations, u doing so well!

2 Likes

I donā€™t mean to ruin the moment and sound like an idiot, but whatā€™s going on? What do you mean by ā€œcutting yourselfā€? :thinking: Iā€™m genuinely confused.

1 Like

Ahh youā€™re welcome!
Also I wouldnā€™t mind a pm :eyes:

Tw: self-harm.

They mean cutting themselves. As in skin and stuff.

Also no worries for seeming like an idiot, Iā€™m glad you spoiled it ^^

4 Likes