BEEN 3 MONTHS CLEAN 👀🥳

yes, that’s right y’all. I have officially not cut myself for 3 fudging months!!
before you ask, ik, why am I making a thread to say I haven’t cut for 3 months? Well, idk lol. I just feel really proud of myself cause that was one of my majour new years resolutions, and I’ve done it :relieved: and no one else irl seems to care and I’m just so excited I wanna spread it with everyone :pleading_face: positive vibes, y’know? 4 months ago, I thought I was a a lost cause. I didn’t even think I would be able to stop. I thought that was it. But I did it :sneezing_face: I really fcking did it. And that’s such a great feeling. Now, I can go out without my arms covered, and I’m rocking those shorts lemme tell you something :smirk: so yeah, you really can do anything if you try. I finally feel beautiful, and that’s such a weird but fuzzy feeling :black_heart::black_heart:

22 Likes

I’m so proud of you! That’s great news!
I’m really glad you made that thread!
It might encourage other people to be clean, yay!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! It takes so much strength to overcome an addiction of any kind. This may be the first time we’ve met, but I’m still very proud of you! Keep it up, and always remember that you are loved!

4 Likes

Congratulations and God Bless you! :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations! I hope it continues for a long time longer! :heart:

3 Likes

tysm :black_heart::black_heart: I really hope it does encourage people, because many people need encouragement but are too afraid to ask for it/dont get it :pleading_face:

TY!! :black_heart::black_heart:

tysm :sob: yes it really was extremely hard, but aye, I still got through it right? :sweat_smile: omg ty that means so much to me :pleading_face::black_heart::black_heart:

God bless you and your family to :star_struck::black_heart:

thank you :black_heart::black_heart: I hope it continues to :pleading_face:

3 Likes

OF COURSE!!! :crown:

3 Likes

Congrats!!

3 Likes

AY YES GIRL CONGRATSS!! I don’t know you but yess soo proud of you lovely~! :heart::heart:

4 Likes

:pleading_face::black_heart::black_heart:

AHHHHH TYSMMMMM that means a lot :sweat_smile::pleading_face::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

AHHH IM SO PROUD!!

I don’t think we’ve met before…:thinking:

But congratulations! You’re extremely strong for keeping it going. Be proud too!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Way to go! That is awesome.

2 Likes

Congratulations homie. Try and keep it together. If you need any help with temptations or any help at all hmu.

2 Likes

WOOOHOOOO
Congratulations and keep it up!!
:green_heart::white_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! This is a big accomplishment and as much as I might not know you, I’m so proud of you for taking this step! You are an inspiration to so many people out there! :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :partying_face:

2 Likes

TYSMMMMMM :pleading_face::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:
no we haven’t but I could pm you if you want

it really is!! ty :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

I definitely will bro :black_heart::black_heart:

THANKS LOVE
:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

I-
I think I might actually cry :sob: I really try to be an inspiration, and it means a lot :black_heart: tysm xx

OMGGGGGG this community is so positive like-
I don’t even know what to say :sob::pleading_face::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Omg that is so awesome :white_heart: congratulations, u doing so well!

2 Likes

I don’t mean to ruin the moment and sound like an idiot, but what’s going on? What do you mean by “cutting yourself”? :thinking: I’m genuinely confused.

1 Like

Ahh you’re welcome!
Also I wouldn’t mind a pm :eyes:

Tw: self-harm.

They mean cutting themselves. As in skin and stuff.

Also no worries for seeming like an idiot, I’m glad you spoiled it ^^

4 Likes