Best and worst things about travelling

Okay so let’s talk about travelling

I really like travelling when I can, although it can definitely be stressful.

Best things

• getting to go somewhere different
  • being exposed to new things (hopefully in moderation :sweat_smile:)
  • getting to see something cool
  • epic stories

Worst things

• actually travelling, cars, planes, trains, buses, bikes, walking all tend to be miserable and I don’t want to do them
  • the climate can be terrible
  • sometimes there’s nothing you like there
  • having to pack
  • being somewhere unfamiliar

What do you think are the best and worst things about travelling @Discussions? :eyes:

5 Likes

Everything is part of the adventure, in my opinion. I can learn something/get a new perspective from each and individual part of my travel…

1 Like

Oof traveling is fun once you get to your destination. Though there are some places that are boring to me.

• TSA at the airport. Even though I have ridden many planes in my life I’m still nowhere close to being use to them. Security makes my nerves go up.
  • Being stuck in a crowded place.
  • Extremely hot weather
  • Annoying people
  • Waiting to get on a bus with 6 stops
  • Not a big enough room to get away from family
  • Not able to sleep because nephew is an early bird. Sucks being on a trip when part of the family is up when you try to sleep.
  • Being too quiet. Hotel rooms are really quiet sometimes in an unnerving way. Put’s you on edge.
  • Dealing with employees having a bad day. I feel really bad for them since I know what they go through. Especially, for those at Disney World.
  • Extremely cold weather

This is all I can come up with as of right now.

2 Likes

To be honest, I don’t think I can name one single bad thing about traveling! Maybe food because I’m extremely picky but other than that… just let me travel every day!!

1 Like

I’m so used to traveling-
It’s something I’ve grown to love.
Of course, there are some downsides.
Like finding a good bathroom on the road if you’re driving :flushed:
And getting comfortable in your seat if you’re on a plane
But there are great things that come from traveling, too
Like finding new things you like
Seeing how different cities/places do things
Being exposed to new climates/landscapes.

I barely travel because… it’s scary :sweat_smile: The worst thing for me is being in a place where I don’t know anything or anyone.

Best:

• New experiences
  • The reason you decided to travel… for example, an event, visiting family, exploring new places…
  • Trying new foods that aren’t available in your home country

Worst:

• Cramped space in the airplane
  • The time spent traveling
  • Extremely hot weather
  • Some places don’t have Wifi… and I know some people always say “But you don’t need to be on the Internet when you are on vacation”… maybe not when doing an activity, but what about when you have to wait somewhere and are bored, or at night/in the morning?

Closed due to inactivity