Best Developed Anime characters

There are many characters to choose from that developed really well in my opinion but I’m going to list the top characters that I think are the most developed.

Inuyasha

• Inuyasha - his character goes through some of the biggest emotional developments I’ve see in a really long time. Kagome brings out the good side that Inuyasha locked away due to the fact that his first love sealed with a special arrow. There are so many changes he goes through that it would take forever to list them. The show ran for 7 seasons!

Nura: Rise of the Yokai clan

• Rikuo Nura - this was a two season show. Rikuo is only 12 years old in the series but he is the half-demon child of Nura clan. His grandfather passed away making him the new leader of the clan. You watch Rikuo have to grow up very quickly due to being the next head of the clan. He goes from grieving child to a mature young man over the course of the two seasons. On top of that, he actually starts a relationship with the girl he likes as well. There are multiple different depths to this show.

Naruto and Naruto Shippuden

• Naruto Uzumaki - hands down Naruto is one of the best Developed characters in anime history. You watch him.grow up into.adult hood. He starts off as trickster who is hated because of what is inside him then he grows into a young man who has finally made a family with the people of his home. He has an ability to motivate others into standing with him during a fight which is what meld his bonds with his closes friends. He ends losing one friend but never stops looking for him to redeem himself and complete his family again. He loses many people he cares about through the show which does take it’s toll but those around him helped him get back on his feet again.

• Sasuke Uchiha - he is another very good developed character. His whole clan was killed by his older brother who Sasuke vowed to kill if he ever saw him again. The sad truth of massacre is brought to the surface in a much later part of the series. He goes from being a child that has only hate for his brother which led to the revenge engulfing his good side completely. He goes dark which leads him to make friends with the wrong people so that he can become stronger. This makes him vow revenge on his former home after he abandoned it. It takes most of the show for Sasuke to realize the truth and to accept his home and family again .

@AnimeNerds

2 Likes

Literally every character in FMA brotherhood

2 Likes

Oh right! That show goes through some money emotional states which makes it awesome!

1 Like

Ken Kaneki, Zero Two, Violet Evergarden, Taiga and Ryuuji, Hiro, Rock, Touka, Worick, L, Light, Nicholas Brown, Doug, Marco, Revy, Benny, Romaji Arekkusu, and. so. much. more.

3 Likes

All good choices!

I was gonna say Naruto but you already mentioned him. But for an amazing developed character, I want to give this to Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter. He went from being an assassin to a powerful hunter who would do anything to save his best friend. And also Okabe Rintaro from Steins;Gate. He has been through a lot by being the only one who had the Reading Steiner ability.

1 Like

Yep, Naruto is one of the best for sure. I agree about Killua being an amazing character. I have not watched Steins;Gate before.

1 Like

It’s an interesting show. I recommend it if you’re into sci-fi or time traveling. It starts off boring but it gets better as the story progresses.

1 Like

I do take an interest in shows like that so I think I will check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

ZUKO

Is he considered an anime character?

1 Like

Light Yagami was such a well-developed character and an excellent villain. I would also say the other characters in deathnote could be argued to be well-developed (particuarly in season one) Such as L and Misa Amane. But Light really outshone them and the show did such a beautiful job with script and cimentography and showing his descent into mdness. Another thing I am impressed with is Ryuk and his full character was shown as a Shinigami during the end which left a lasting impression that Ryuk didn’t care who lived or died as long as he was entertained.

2 Likes

Oh, first time I can actually talk in this section. I don’t watch anime, not really a fan but I do like Naruto and I started watching it again and I have to agree with you. Naruto and Sasuke are good developed characters!

1 Like

Yeah, I consider him an anime character!

1 Like

Oh yeah, I agree about Light being a good character. I never got into Death Note for some reason.

1 Like

Lol Naruto is a good show to watch even if you aren’t into anime! Are you on the main series or the second series?

I’m gonna throw Mob from Mob Psycho 100 on here :eyes: and Reigen

Yes.

Askeladd from Vinland Saga! He’s just so…ugh. I love him.