Best family board game?

I play a lot of games like Smarty Party (trivia game) with my family, which can be a lot of fun, despite my absolutely sucking at trivia. We also play a lot of card games like Hearts and Spades.

What do you think are the best family board games?

@Gamers

5 Likes

I like rappakalja where you’re supposed to explain words. Either you give the correct explanation or you just come up with one because the words are very unusual. Then everyone votes on the explanation they think is correct. You want as many votes as possible. The players write down their explanations and one person reads them all so it’s anonymous. Pretty fun game :japanese_ogre:

5 Likes

Clue. Some may know this game (or maybe everyone…).
It’s about solving a murder mystery. TOTALLY recommend it!

3 Likes

Ludo, monopoly :wink:

2 Likes

There are similar games to that in English! They’re a lot of fun.

I love playing clue!

2 Likes

Yeah! We could adapt that to a forum game :joy: JK.

1 Like

Acutally that could work well :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe we should then :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, all the games. Also Mao’s been so neglected :pleading_face: Maybe we test it out in the lounge or something?

1 Like

It’s neglected by us… They would play if we started again, I think

Oh, yeah, we could start something in the lounge

1 Like

I think you just never responded :pleading_face:

1 Like

You never penalised me XD

1 Like

Clearly I should have :rofl:

1 Like

“Sorry!!!” I love that game!! That’s the game my family always plays on game night. Also, “Trouble” and “Uno.” All classics :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

How do you play Sorry!!! and Trouble…?
It’s my first time hearing em
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Monopoly will always be my favorite family board game. My family and I always play monopoly (Game of Thrones-themes) during our free night. It serves as our bonding time together. Other than that, we also play Cluedo.

There’s this board game that I always play with my friends at school. It’s called “Secret Hitler”, and the concept is similar to the game “Werewolf”. It’s really fun to play with a lot of people, but things can get pretty wild when opposing teams start to clash.

2 Likes

I love playing games like Werewolf with large groups, they’re a lot of fun to do with family.

1 Like

Idk how to explain it

2 Likes

My family hates playing it so we never do :sob:

2 Likes

Aww, that sucks :pleading_face:

1 Like