Best memories of school

What were the best memories you’ve made in school?

For me it’s either the april fools’ day (when my class pranked every teacher) or the preparations for prom :smiley_cat: But there are so many other great memories especially with my best friend.

6 Likes

There are a lot of things! My classmates were just wonderful, I was really lucky! I’ll always remember our trip to Italy and prom. And every single 18th birthday party!

2 Likes

Ugh, I don’t know. I just loved hanging out with my friends all day. :dizzy: Gotta think about it.

1 Like

When a criminal escaping the police jumped on our football pitch. He had a knife <3

1 Like

First time ever having friends

1 Like

I have so many good memories of various things throughout high school. Especially when we played board games and card games. One notable memory was where a group of us was playing Cards Against Humanity and the group wouldn’t make me read the cards out loud, but they made the other girl playing read them out loud even though she didn’t want to. (I was the youngest and she was the oldest, or one of the oldest)

1 Like

-10th grade math … my crush was in that class and we sat next to each other
-Elementary school spelling tests in 2nd and 3rd grade… if we got every word right, our teacher would bring us a treat. I was a good speller so I usually got the weekly treat. :yellow_heart:
-2nd grade holiday decoration projects… those were fun!
-10th grade cooking class
-7th grade English… we always did something cool in that class
-Meeting friends and having sleepovers
-Last day of school parties

2 Likes

Hm… Trying to be more specific. Probably some field trips and sports days. I love when we got to go skiing the whole day :heart_eyes:

We had some nice field trips too where we brought lunchboxes and just walked in nature all day. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

One time, we had a big school event where many students from other school were also there and they did different kinds of sports and competed against each other. Not everyone had to participate but if we didn’t help or participate, we had to be in an extra classroom and do nothing all day. Some of my classmates and me signed up for helping, sold cake for half an hour and then, one by one, disappeared :joy: In the end we had a whole free school day and got pizza

I read this as bad memories. Oops.

1 Like

Added some more tags :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Bump!

When our high school form teacher brought KFC for our whole class :two_hearts::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Why did they bring KFC to the class?

Hey @anon68003072, did a teacher ever buy you fast food?

1 Like

Yes! Domino’s pizza on the last day of year 11

2 Likes

Damn! You be spoilt!

2 Likes

My English teacher was lovely! It’s a shame I don’t like pizza :joy: (she also had donuts)

2 Likes

What made her so awesome, aside from the food? … Damn it. That’s a pity.

1 Like

She took the time to learn what we struggled with individually, on the last day she gave us a personalised note about what she thought of us and mine said she was going to genuinely miss marking my work. She also just made the lessons be not boring which is always good :joy: she even took us to see The Tempest because she heard the drama students were going.

2 Likes

after exams, the teacher wanted to do something fun with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

OMG! She does actually sound awesome. One of those very few teachers who really do enjoy their job and go the extra mile. No wonder you like English. HEHE

2 Likes