Best Trilogy book series you've read so far

So what are some trilogy book series you absolutely loved?

• What are the books called, in order?
  • What’s the genre?
  • What it’s about?
  • What about the trilogy series makes you feel like it’s one of a kind?

As of now I’ve only read a few trilogies and the one that really touched me the most was The SYLO Chronicles Series. It’s about invasion, explosions and confusing feelings about love all put into one. Government isseus and attacks. It’s all chaos and I aboslutely loved ever bit of it. It’s also special because a person who was close to me who passed away was the last one to have my series because I had let them borrow it.

Anyone got some trilogy series they’d reccomend? @Bookworms?

2 Likes

unfortently many books I read there was suppouse to be a trilogy realise hey sell well, lets make more.

1 Like

The Bronze Horseman will always be the best one for me.

• the young elites, the rose society, the midnight star
  • dark fantasy
  • agnst, teenagers with powers, dystopian, kind of medieval :weary: beautiful…The Young Elites is a young adult dystopian trilogy by Marie Lu. It was published in 2014, and the story centers on a teenage girl who survived a terrible blood fever but now possesses magical abilities that may save her world
  • it follows adelina , the teenage girl who kinda begins a dark descent into being villain but it’s so good and unique – even has it’s own pantheon

The only trilogies I’ve read are Divergent and Hunger Games, but I’m still mad about Divergent, so…

Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay

Dystopian, adventure (??), action, and a little bit of romance.

Um, can’t summarise 'cause I don’t know how to. Too many things happen.

I liked it…?

@Bookworms @Discussions What is the best trilogy book series you have read?

1 Like

I remember reading a book series that I loved.
I don’t remember the name of the serie but I know one book was called Wings.

It was about a girl who lived in the human word but couldn’t eat anything but fruit and veggies. She got bullied for it at school but it turned out she was a fairy. She found out when she cut herself and didn’t bleed and only water came out.

uhhh

1 Like

Basically in the story, fairies are like plants. So they don’t bleed, they only hold water.

1 Like

I don’t if it’s the best I’ve read but it’s one of the most interesting. It’s called the Family Comes First trilogy by masonfitzzy on Wattpad.

Family Comes First, Truth Comes Second, and Tradition comes Third.

Horror-Thriller

It’s about this family that kidnaps girls for their sons to marry once they reach a certain age. After a period of time, these kidnapped girls develop Stockholm syndrome and get accustomed to cannibalism like the family they get kidnapped into (because killing humans make more sense than killing animals)

It kept me hooked from the first book to the last. I loved how the MC’s life and will slowly fell apart before her eyes and she accepted it. The unveiling of their traditions and reasons why they behave in such a way captured my attention in ways most books have failed to do in recent years.

The Bronze Horseman!

1 Like

I think the only trilogy book series I read is Hunger Games, so that also makes it the best one I’ve read. I really enjoyed it even though I cried so much while reading the last book

PEETAAAAAA

The Shadow and bone trilogy - Shadow and bone, Siege and Strom, Ruin and rising
Fantasy books, very very interesting

Closed due to inactivity