Best-written anime/manga characters

What are the best-written anime/manga characters you’ve seen so far? What anime/manga are they from?

Are they a protagonist, antagonist or a side character? Why do you believe they are one of the bests? What makes them so special?

For me, I think Ken, L, and Zero Two are fairly written well, though most the anime I have watched have really good characters they’ve made, but I can’t come up with them this second… Oh! waitttt no, Violet Evergarden… she’s I think my top best anime character that was written from what all I’ve seen. Her story in her anime is very meaningful and the struggles she overcomes and goes through really hit hard. It all also resonates with me.
What about you, @AnimeNerds?

1 Like

ZUZUZUZUZUZUZUZU

Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass), Subara Natsuki (Re:Zero), Eren Jaeger (Attack on Titan), L (Death Note), the main characters of Kaguya-sama: Love is War, the Elric Brothers (FMA/FMAB), Gon and Killua (Hunter x Hunter), the main four of Yu Yu Hakusho, and the Straw Hat Pirates (One Piece).

1 Like

Everyone in Fullmetal Alchemist. I mean, come on!

My boyfriend says I’m like Nagatoro from Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro, though. I feel like she deserves a special mention xD

Yes

Also everyone from My Hero Academia

Saitama from One Punch Man
Mob from Mob Psycho 100

Closed due to inactivity