Beverages inspired by anime

I looked around on the internet, and I found these.

1 Like

I think it’s really fun to make anime character inspired drinks lol! It’s super cute and fun. I like when they do the whole colored drinks by the character’s palette.

@AnimeNerds have you actually had a drink specifically designed to be an inspiration from an anime?

1 Like

Sadly, no. I want to find some. Maybe a coffee drink inspired by Tokyo Ghoul? Antiku’s coffee looks delicious.

Omg a dark red boba tea with yummy black “bubbles” would look so dope as Ken Kaneki type drink.

1 Like

Oohh, yes! I actually learned how to make my own boba. I use fruit tea and lemonade, then add boba. The tea right now is red. I’ll take a picture next time I make it. Probably tomorrow.

1 Like

Ooooo. OK. Sounds good.

1 Like

Bean Jam bun from Doraemon

Of course this

Apple (I love fruit already but…) From Death Note

Sakuna’s finger

lol jk

I really wanna eat rice cake

1 Like

These are drinks?

1 Like

oops…sorry

1 Like

No because that’s so cute wtf. :tired_face: Like the boba looks like mini apples or something and like the colors are the opening palette in the drink.

2 Likes

No problem! Just try to read the thread title.

1 Like

I did just my English… Sorry

1 Like

For some reason, I think pop rocks and orange boba tea would work for Bakugo…but pop rocks in a drink sounds weird.

And it has a little stirrer in it that looks like a pen!

Oohh, or a pink Yuno Gasai drink with red popping boba!

That looks yummy. Is it?

1 Like

Yep. It sure is. If you like raspberries, that is. It’s basically a fruity Arnold Palmer with boba.

I found this Starbucks drink inspired by Todoroki, but it uses an ingredient they don’t have anymoreeee!!!

@AnimeNerds, let me know if you’ve heard of an anime inspired drink and how to make it!