Beverly Shores | Official Thread

Ravneet

This was the first ever Thanksgiving party would attend, not just here within the Hollywood scene, no in general. Having been born and raised in India, this simply was not a celebration Ravi was used to. What she was used to however, were the extravagant upper class parties, when it came to that, not a big different between the countries was visible. Surprisingly, what these social circles seemed to have in common, was an interest in showing off. Ravi herself was not against the idea of showing off, she enjoyed wearing the extravagant dresses, playing with the paparazzi. While she was still in the process of making a name for herself in Hollywood, she enjoyed having that foot in the door, almost tasting her breakthrough.

As soon as she entered the yacht, she went over to the bar. She ordered a drink, a Mai Tai. Ravi was not a big drinker, she did not need the alcohol to enjoy herself, yet, especially in these settings, it gave her a small push to loosen up and be herself. As she waited for the bartender to make a drink, she noticed a guy sitting at the bar alone. She thought, why not? Let’s use this opportunity as a possible networking opportunity, after all, every connection she made tonight could help her in her journey in Hollywood, so once her drink was finished, she thanked the bartender and made her way over to where the man was sitting.

As she approached the man at the bar, Ravi flashed a warm smile, her demeanor exuding a blend of confidence and curiosity. “Hi there,” she greeted him, her voice carrying a hint of her Indian accent. “Mind if I join you? It’s my first Thanksgiving party, and I’m still getting the hang of it all,” She gestured casually to the bustling yacht around them, “Any insights you have - on the party, or the must-have snacks and drinks - I’m all ears!” she said, inviting him into the conversation. “I’m Ravneet, by the way, Ravneet Chadha.” she introduced herself with a genuine smile, her facial expressions expressive yet controlled, conveying her warmth and enthusiasm, “And you, how are you enjoying the party so far?” Her eye contact was friendly and inviting, maintaining steady gaze as she awaited his response.

3 Likes