Beverly Shores | Official Thread

IMG_6076

⋆。˚⭒ ⋆ 𐙚 ⋆⭒˚。⋆

Evangeline had just finished a shot of vodka when she heard the lovely voice of one of her favorite people, Aisling.

Aisling had become Eva’s manager when she came into the spotlight. Eva often said she was lucky to have someone like her. Aisling was not just her manager but also her friend and advocate. Due to her past, it was initially hard for people in the industry to take Eva seriously. Men would try to take advantage of her, believing they “owned” the industry, but thanks to Aisling, Eva had a voice to say no.

”Oh hello, my loveee!” Eva exclaimed, embracing Aisling in a big hug before signaling the waiter for another drink. Hearing Aisling’s serious tone made Eva chuckle nervously, though she shrugged it off as if it were nothing. “I—now I wanna make it clear I did try to keep my cool, but you know how they can be, they’re all just a bunch of cunts,” she said, rolling her eyes. “They should be glad I didn’t slap one of them like last time.”

It was obvious that Eva had never liked paparazzi. Even though she knew she shouldn’t let them get under her skin, they always seemed to know how to push her buttons, as if they loved playing this game with her every time they saw her.

With a sigh, Eva took Aisling’s hands in hers. “I’m sorry, Aisling. I’m really trying,” she said with a small pout. “Tell me, how do you think I should fix this?”

⋆。˚⭒ ⋆ 𐙚 ⋆⭒˚。⋆

@Caticorn aisling

3 Likes