Beverly Shores | Official Thread

Cole couldn’t help but smirk and chuckle from her reaction. “I promise nobody heard me.” He knew she was worried. “Yes, I do know how it is for you. You are always busy… busy.” He knew she was always busy. He still remembers when they met. He smiled at the memory.

He shook his head at her. “I did love my job. It is rough to know I can’t do it anymore, but $h!t happens.” He said shrugging his shoulders. He heard what she said and wasn’t sure. “Let’s hope I’m good at it. Yeah, it’s different but it’s all good.” He thought for a moment. He wasn’t sure if she knew Isaac. “Not sure if you know him but his name is Isaac Hyde. I started about a week ago. He is meeting me here. He was coming in a limo.” Then he looks up and sees Isaac wave. So, he waves back at him.

@CrazyCaliope Opal
mentioned:
@idiot.exe Isaac

Isabella smiled at Bennett. There had always been some chemistry there. She thought about what he said. She knew she had just finished the other drink, but she didn’t care. She was here to have fun and let loose. “Of course I’m here.” She giggled. “Sure, I would love a drink handsome.” She said as she sat next to him at the bar. She had so much run through her mind it wasn’t even funny. She smiled though at him and was ready to talk with him and just not think too much.

@Kate Bennett

Lucy loved making Blake feel flustered. Just like he liked making her feel that way. It was part of the chemistry between them. She really hoped that things would finally happen tonight between them. She had been feeling the sparks for some time now. It was undeniable. Her hand still on his as she stood there close to him. She had smiled and put her other hand on his leg. She wasn’t sure if he wanted anything to happen between them. She didn’t want to seem pushy. So, she was trying to give subtle hints. She figured if he really wanted her, he would make a move. He said you’re welcome. She smiled sweetly. Then… Then he asked the question she didn’t want him to ask.

She kept looking in his eyes longingly. "He said he was staying home with the kids. However, you never know if he will show up. I mean the kids could watch themselves technically. Is it bad part of me hopes he doesn’t come?” She said still looking him in the eyes and her hands still in the places she had them. One on his on the bar and the other on his leg.

@Kbail Blake
mentioned:
@CrazyCaliope Steven

3 Likes