Beverly Shores | Official Thread

Josie rolled her eyes at Shaun and looked the other way once he leaned into her. She didn’t really want to talk to him but after some thought she realized that it would be interesting to see what he had to say. And what he said next made Francisco let out an “omg” gasp and laugh. He then turned the other way talking to the bartender. She laughed as well at his words, somewhat flattered by his persistent but nevertheless turned off. Marriage was just a piece of paper, sure. “Marriage isn’t just a piece of paper hon. It shows that someone values you and truly wants to spend their life with you and, you know, give you things like this.” She held up her hand again showing off her ring. “Would you be able to even do that for me?” She sipped her drink, glancing at a couple on the other side of the bar, unimpressed. “How many movies have you been in this year sweetheart.” She heard his question about her music which seemed like a subtle dig. She laughed a little. “Um… my music career Is going just fine. I’m just wondering about your acting career.”

@Tina.G Shaun (maybe like a small southern accent but you could hardly notice it)

1 Like

It’s been a long day without you, my friend
And I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again

Dejay had never been one for big events in Beverly Shores such as Beverly Shores annual’s thanksgiving. Most parties in Beverly Shores were the same for him- a place where the rich will mingle, and for him to be on the watch out- looking for any possible attacks, mistakes or perhaps enjoying a good talk with his friends, while he spent his time wondering how his daughter was handling things at home without him. If not for the fact that he was Emiliano’s bodyguard, then he would never really go to most events at Beverly Shores. See, Dejay, says that, but even when Emi was gone for about almost 5 years, he had still gone to those events, but that again, had been not out of his own true choice but because his daughter would ask him to go and bring something for him or because he wanted to have a nice chat with his friends and pretend everything was normal- pretend that Emiliano was not gone to God no where, without telling him he was leaving, or calling him to tell him where he was at and that Wylan- that Wylan was also not so far away- leaving the ‘golden squad’ as they used to be called to just Cameroon and him.

It was strange really, how when Wylan left, Emiliano followed suit but see the difference was that Dejay knew where Wylan was, but he had no idea where Emiliano was for all of this years, not even a clue and for years- Dejay had accepted his worst of fears, ‘Emiliano De La Cruz was dead’ , dead just after his uncle had died. He didn’t want to believe it, in fact, he tried every other possibility for why Emilio might be missing-kidnapped possible- but then why was there no call for Ransom? Maybe he was in jail- but Emi would never do anything to land him in jail and besides, he could be easily bailed out, perhaps he was lost in a different country and he didn’t speak the language and had no money with him? Possible, could be that, he hoped it was that and Emilio would someday come back to them.

When Dejay had said that he hoped Emi would someday come back to them, he had meant straight- straight back to them, instead of apparently planning out a movie first, he was going to be starring in a f*cking movie and he was apparently living in hotels now instead of Beverly Shores. Something that Dejay could not truly believe, he thought it was a joke, Emilio could not truly be back, he would have told him of his return, he would have come to Beverly Shores first- talk to his moms and siblings, talk to Cameron, talk to him but he didn’t and because of that, Dejay chose to ignore the ‘return of Emilio’ it was’t until he had gotten the text at 11 am in the morning to, ‘I met up with Wylan, come’ than Dejay fully accepted Emiliano De La Cruz was back.

He didn’t know what to do at first when he saw Emiliano again, he didn’t know whether to go and hug him, freeze in the spot or sigh. Most people in his position would perhaps be angry, but Dejay had never truly learnt the meaning of anger- he couldn’t be angry for too long, especially not at Emilio who looked guilty, so he went with his first choice, hugging Emiliano.

“How’s my godaughter been,” Emiliano had asked on the ride back to his hotel.

“Dara is at home now,” Dejay replied, “She’s been well, she missed you, you know, we all did.” Emilio had not said anything for a while, and Dejay knew not to push, he didn’t try to get the answers out of Emilio, because he knew Emilio well enough to know that he will tell him soon- he will tell him the whole truth, and maybe Dejay would forgive him- or maybe he won’t, but there would still be the same ol Emilio and Dejay, nothing new, nothing different- he hoped. 4 years was a lot of time, 4 freaking years, Emilio was bound to not be the same.

“Dara is turning 16 soon isn’t she?” Emilio asked breaking the silence. “I’ll throw her a sweet 16 party.”

"You don’t have to

"Did you forget she’s my goddaughter? Emilio had replied with a smile, “It’s what I have to do, besides I missed my favorite goddaughter. How’s life going for the kid?” Dejay smiled at that.

“She’s been well, she started dating, she’s dating a Wallace kid.”

“Which?”

“Claudia’s son, Orlando Wallace,”

It’s been a month since then, and it Emilio had told him he was coming back to Beverly Shores and he should come pick him up for the Thanksgiving feast and Dejay did, driving his daughter to his sister’s house first then going straight to Emilio’s hotel to pick him up.

They had arrived late, but Emilio didn’t seem to mind, and Dejay knew he was perhaps going to make a big grand entrance, as usual.

“Interesting,” Emilio had said .

“What is?” Dejay asked.

“Being back,” With that, Emilio had asked Dejay to go sit down. He was perhaps planning what to do, how to make his entrance, and Dejay was a little tensed about this, because things were not like before, there where new people now, people who didn’t understand hat his sudden reappearance might mean for Beverly Shores and even Dejay, who has been here for 13 years did not know. How was Beverly Shores going to be now with the return of their ‘golden boy’ as Emilio was crowned by the media. He took a deep breath, adjusting his tie and scanning the room. The familiar faces of the old guard were there, but so were many new ones, people who had come into prominence during the years of Emiliano’s absence.

Dejay found a seat near the back, where he could observe without drawing too much attention. His eyes flickered to the corner where Emilio hid and was not yet noticed, and as he took a sip of his water, Emilio made his grand entrance and obviously people where shocked. It was a long pregnant silence, before Emilio decided to break it again by talking to his siblings and Dejay sigh.

“Perhaps you shouldn’t have done this Emilio,” Dejay muttered to no one in particular as he took a sip of his water.

He waited to see what Emilio would do next, would he follow Santi like instructed or not? He was busy wondering the next move of Emiliano that he did not notice when Marco Manzo sat next to him. It wasn’t until he noticed the sound of someone’s fork falling under the table, and he had bent down to pick it, cleaning it with the wipes that were neatly placed on the table, turning to the person with a, “Here, It’s clean now” That he noticed it was Marco whose fork had fallen.

@cordyx - Marco

mentioned:

@novella - Cam
@benitz786 - your boy
@raviola - Santi briefly

@Caticorn - sunny briefly

5 Likes

IMG_6349

“Would you be able to even do that for me?” Shaun smiled. He swallowed. “Of course,” he said. His voice was smooth, but his eyes darted away, betraying a flicker of discomfort. He cleared his throat, trying to regain his confident tone. “I mean, I’m a man of means, Josie.” His gaze drifted back to hers, his eyes lingering on the diamond ring before snapping back to her face. “But I suppose it’s not just about material things, is it?” He paused, his expression thoughtful. “I’m willing to bet that you didn’t marry him for the bling alone.” His smile was charming, but it didn’t quite reach his eyes.

“How many movies have you been in this year sweetheart.” Shaun chuckled and leaned back in his chair, unfazed by her blunt response. “Ah, none, hun.” He leaned back in his chair, his body language becoming more relaxed, more natural. “I’ve been keeping busy behind the scenes, as you know. Managing some amazing talent, and loving every minute of it.” He paused, his gaze drifting away from hers, as if collecting his thoughts. “But I do miss the spotlight, I won’t lie. It’s a thrill like no other, being on set, bringing characters to life… But I’ve found a new passion in management. It’s a different kind of challenge, but one that I’m excited to take on. It’s new. It’s exhilarating, honestly.” Shaun turned his attention back to her, his eyes locking onto hers once more. He smiled proudly, his eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. He paused for a moment, taking a sip of his own drink. “But hey, I’m not one to dwell on the past. I’m excited about what the future holds, and I’m confident that my decisions have been the right ones for me. Even if it means I don’t get to be in front of the camera as much anymore.”

But Shaun’s expression turned curious, and he leaned back in his chair, his eyes narrowing slightly as he sensed that something was off. “Ah, come on Josie, don’t be like that,” he said, his voice light and teasing. “I know you’re stalling. What’s going on with the album? Is it not going as well as you hoped?” He pushed a bit more, his tone gentle but probing.

He leaned forward again, his eyes locked onto hers, trying to read her expression. “I’ve heard rumors that the release date got pushed back again. Is there something going on that I should know about? Is everything okay? I… I have connections in the industry if someone’s needs a little… push.” His concern was genuine, and he genuinely wanted to know what was going on with her music, as a friend.

@Kbail | Josie

2 Likes

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

Kavi looked in the mirror as he finished tidying up his hairstyle, his long hair in a half-up style which almost completely covered the processors of his cochlear implants. He had eliminated most of his insecurities surrounding his implants when he was in college but at events like this, where he wasn’t sure if he would know everyone in attendance, he preferred to not have them be the first thing people noticed about him. He had spent enough of his life being judged for his disability would much rather be judged for his work.

Satisfied with his appearance, he left his house, greeting his housekeeper on the way out. Despite his insistence that he didn’t need one, his sister had hired her for him and she was so sweet that he knew he would feel bad if he let her go. He entered the car that was waiting for him at the end of his driveway, handing his driver the invitation with the address. As the car neared the destination, he could see the swarm of paparazzi waiting to harass the guests as they arrived for the event. He didn’t consider himself worth their attention but just as a precaution, he took off his processors and put them in his pocket. He wouldn’t be able to hear their questions coherently anyways so he figured he would save himself the trouble of dealing with the overstimulation.

As he exited the vehicle, he shielded his eyes from the camera flashes but he made sure to give the paparazzi a quick acknowledgment as he boarded the ship. Once he was safely on board, he put his processors back on. He scanned his surroundings as he approached the table, looking for his assigned seat. When he found the place with his name, there was already someone who looked to be around his age sitting in the seat next to him. He seemed nice enough and so Kavi waved at him as he sat down. He looked over at the name card in front of his neighbour. “Danny Gray?” He asked, making sure that was actually who was sitting next to him. “Kavi Singh, pleasure to meet you.” He introduced himself, offering the man his hand.

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

@Tina.G - Danny

5 Likes

Isabella had been looking forward to the Thanksgiving Yacht Party. She couldn’t wait to mingle, drink and have a good time. She did truly love the events here in Beverly Shores. Isabella has been living in Beverly Shores for two years now. It has been eventful to say the least. Rowan, her manger helped her pick out the perfect outfit for this event. She knew he was around here somewhere. Isabella met Rowan one year before moving into Beverly Shores. She still couldn’t believe how many managers she had been through in her career. However, she has been acting since she was six years old. So, at the same time, it wasn’t a big surprise to her. Her last manager just wasn’t doing their job right she felt. She thought about everything that had happened over the last few years as she got dressed for the party. She was happy she had Rowan to help her pick out her outfit out of the three she was thinking about. She knew he wouldn’t steer her wrong.

She slipped on her dress after doing her hair. She of course had to have the perfect shoes and accessories for her dress. She was so excited to be looking good today, or she hoped she looked good at least. She put on her shoes. Then she added her accessories. She then left to go to the party. She had stepped onto the yacht not fully knowing what to expect. She did really like the vibe though when she stepped on. She decided to go to the bar first and get a drink. Along the way she said some polite hellos and gave some handshakes. She was sipping her drink when she saw her. She saw her ex leaning against the wall. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She felt like Isla was stalking her or something. She marched over to her. Isla had her eyes closed. So, Isabella stood there and waited for her to open them. Isabella held back a chuckle when Isla’s eyes widened, and she swallowed hard. Isabella had a huge smirk on her face when she spoke. “Well, hello there Isla. What brings you to my side of town?” She said kind of in a cocky way. They hadn’t seen each other or spoken since the breakup.

@Kbail Isla

Outfit

Lucy and her husband Steve just moved to Beverly shores with their four kids not long ago. Luckily the kids couldn’t come to the Thanksgiving Yacht Party. She was excited to have a day and evening away from them. Steve even stayed at home with the kids so Lucy could enjoy herself. It seemed like it took her forever to get ready, but she had to have everything perfect. She did her hair. She checked her makeup. She put on her dress. She than put on her accessories. She checked herself in the mirror to make sure everything was perfect. She then sat on the bench at the foot of her bed to put on her shoes. She put them on. She stood up and kissed her husband bye before telling the kids bye as well. She then stepped out the door. She closed it behind her, and she left for the party.

She arrived at the Yacht. She was so excited for this. She stepped onto the Yacht and felt the atmosphere. It was lively and fun. As she made her way further on the yacht, she said some hellos and flashed a smile a many of faces. She didn’t know too many people yet. However, she did know a few since she has lived in L.A for eighteen years now. She decided she needed a drink. So, she walked over to the bar. There she found Blake. She had known him a little. She flashed her award-winning smile. “Well hello stranger.” She smiled at him as she ordered her drink. “So how have you been? I feel I haven’t seen you since I moved in here.” She giggled as she took her drink from the bartender.

@Kbail Blake

Outfit

2 Likes

2 hours before the party

Blake stepped out of the limo with his manager in tow. Sometimes at events like this with affluent attendees, the event would offer stylists to prepare for the party. Well, after choosing an outfit and getting dressed, Blake walked down the long hallway with his manager at his side showing him where to go. His manager told him that he needed to try on some outfits and to get his hair spruced up since it was looking more and more frizzy lately. Blake just said oh what the hell, let’s do it. As soon as he opened the white door, he saw a stylist standing there and Blake immediately greeted him by extending his hand, wearing a huge smile on his face. “Hello, my name’s Blake Palamo.” The stylist wore a red outfit that revealed his chest which was covered in tattoos. His eyes had a mysterious darkness to them from the dark eyeliner. Blake took in the way he looked but made sure to remain professional, trying not to have his eyes trail down too much. Instead, he held his friendly smile.

Once they finished greeting each other, Blake sat down in the chair facing the mirror. Their eyes met each other’s.

Time skip to the party.

Blake posed for some pictures outside and started answering some of the paparazzi’s questions. Some were good, some were bad and some were just a way to start controversy. “Is it true that your sexuality is more of a marketing ploy?” That was the one question Blake physically cringed at but he still walked off with a smile.

The glitz and glamor of the party was unmatched. There were nice sparkly jewelry, dresses dripped in diamonds,and suits covered in white. Everyone was dressed to the nines and the yacht was supremely decorated as well. Blake ran his fingers through his hair, which reminded him of the tingles from the stylist’s fingers on his scalp. Marco. That was his name. He would remember that. His flirty smile and the way their eyes met in the mirror he couldn’t stop thinking about. It made him want more.

Blake somehow left his thoughts behind and enjoyed the party. His loud laugh boomed through the room, probably shaking and breaking some glasses. A few more winks and smiles here and there, He ended up walking to the bar, sitting down to get a drink before seating began.

“Well hello stranger.”

Blake looked up from his whisky on ice beverage and smiled, his eyes twinkling. It was Lucy. “Well hello to you too.” He had known Lucy from listening to some of her country music. He did an Instagram live where he played one of her songs and sang to it in an exaggerated way. Since then, they had gotten along and he even met her husband before, but it was true that they hadn’t seen each other in a while.

“I’ve been doing well actually, I just finished filming a movie so life has been pretty chill for me I would say. How has you music career been going? Tattooed freak.” He playfully pushed her arm, letting out a hearty low laugh.

@ChayChay05 - Lucy
@cordyx - Marco Mentioned

Outfit

1 Like

Tommy has been living in L.A for a while now. He has been in Beverly Shores for now for six years. He loved living here. All the events. Not to mention his clients and possible clients. He was so ready to go mingle and see everyone. He couldn’t wait to see who all shows up. He kind of wondered if any secrets would come out at this party. It always seemed that a secret of someone came out at these events. He knew drama usually happens at parties and events. He did love him some good drama. He took a shower and put on some deodorant. Then he got dressed. Once he was dressed, he left for the party.

He arrived at the yacht and smiled. He was hoping to see people he knew. He really hated showing up alone. However, the only person he would want to show up on his arm well she didn’t know he existed. Well technically she knew he existed, but that wasn’t what their relationship was about. He knew his feelings for her were one sided. He couldn’t help but think of her, her long brown hair, her beautiful brown eyes and her kissable lips. He froze at the entrance as he thought of her and how bad he wishes things were different with them. He worked close with her though. So, he knew they shouldn’t date even if she was interested. He shook his head and came back to reality then stepped onto the yacht and welcomed people by saying how are you or nodding at them as he walked.

He knew he would probably run into his ex-here. he was kind of hoping not to, but at the same time he knew it was inevitable since his ex has lived in Beverly Shores for nine years now. He went and got a drink from the bar before finding a seat. He sat down and sipped his drink as he waited to see who would come and talk with him. He smiled as he drank.

@CrazyCaliope Quincy can approach now.
Mentioned:
@Tina.G Helen

outfit

4 Likes

DaveDeHaas

Looking in the mirror after dressing, Dave wondered how his life changed so quickly. Just a year ago today he was looking in a dirty locker room mirror hyping himself upon before a game, like he used to. Little did he know last year that after that game he’d realize he was getting too old to keep up with the young soccer players of the game. He sighed and unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt to admire his body while he still has it, not making the same mistake of taking his vigour for granted when he still had it an abundance of it. Lost in though, he finally came back when he noticed the sound of the second hand on the clock ticking. He quickly buttoned his shirt up and ran his hand through his hair to make it fall better before leaving the house.

At the yacht party Dave arrived wearing a red suit, and his date arriving with him was wearing a red backless dress. The dress might’ve been short and backless but it didn’t stop it from beeing elegent, at least not on her. Dave cautiously offered her a hand while boarding the yacht. He was a perfect gentleman, or at least was trying to be one for their first time out as a couple in public. It’s all very new to Dave as well, he has no idea what the public knowing about this would mean in the long run. “Do you know what to expect from this?” Dave asked his date nervously. He never did anything like this and wouldn’t know anything about this life, let alone dating in this life, and all of a sudden he was immediately in the dating pool of the rich and the famous, not knowing how to grasp it all. Of course, he himself was already rich and famous, but not he will continue being so, except he won’t be famous for a job he knows how to do well, like before, and that uncertainty and no acquired skilly yet is a big portion of what makes him nervous now.

His and his date's outfits

@Tina.G - Helen

3 Likes

Quincy stepped out of the sleek black car, a BMW i8, the soft click of hir heels on the pavement echoing as ze made hir way toward the lavish yacht. Tonight, ze had chosen a daring tight faux leather dress that clung to hir every curve, and hugged hir breasts tightly enough that tonight ze was braless. The dress complemented by a pair of black heels. Hir hair was brushed straight and held down with the smallest amount of gel and hairspray. The evening air was filled with the faint scent of hir perfume; the usual vanilla scent.

The paparazzi were already swarming, cameras flashing like a storm of strobe lights.

“Quincy, over here! Who are you wearing tonight?” one reporter shouted.
“Quincy, any upcoming projects we should know about?” another called out.
“Are you attending alone tonight, Quincy? Any special someone with you?” a third asked.

With a rehearsed smile, Quincy guided the influx of questions, flashing the brightest smile, “This is a custom piece by a dear friend of mine, isn’t it fabulous?” To the second, ze leaned in slightly. “I’ve got a few exciting things in the pipeline, but you’ll have to stay tuned for the details. Can’t spoil all the surprises, can I?” But to the third reporter, Quincy took a step back and winked playfully. “Just me, myself, and I tonight. Sometimes, you have to be your own best company.” With that answer, hir attention turned to the yacht, where the real intrigue awaited.

As ze ascended the gangway and stepped onto the yacht, the cacophony of the press faded into the background. Only to be replaced by the hum of laughter and conversation. Quincy scanned the crowd, hir eyes quickly locking onto a familiar face. Tommy. It had been a while, six months, in fact. Ze missed him, missed seeing his face.
Ze should go up to him. Should speak with him, but what would ze say? … Words, that’s what. Ze had been standing there watching him sit at the bar for probably a little too long now. The sight of him stirred a mixture of emotions within Quincy - regret, longing, but also a steely resolve.

Taking a deep breath, Quincy smoothed hir dress and straightened hir posture. With confident strides, ze made hir way toward Tommy, weaving through the few guests between them. As ze approached, ze smiled and greeted him “Hey there, Charming. Long time no see.”"

Outfit

@ChayChay05 - Tommy

4 Likes

Claudia

The evening air was crisp with a hint of sea salt, and the sky above Beverly Shores was painted in shades of twilight, the setting sun casting a golden glow across the pristine waters of Beverly Shores as the annual Thanksgiving Yacht Party prepared to set sail. The yacht, a vessel of luxury, bobbed gently against the dock, adorned with twinkling lights that reflected off the water, creating a gorgeous display, it’s polished decks ready to host the party of the year. Paparazzi lined the entrance, their cameras poised to capture every glamorous arrival. The air buzzed with excitement, luxury, and the low hum of whispered gossip.

Claudia Luna Wallace arrived at the marina in grand fashion, accompanied by her younger sisters, Cameron and Celeste, Celeste’s husband Isaac, and her bodyguard, Luka. Claudia’s entrance was nothing short of cinematic. She glided through the crowd with practiced poise. Dressed in a stunning, figure hugging red dress that draped like molten lava, shimmering with every step, accentuating every curve with a hint of danger. Her hair, styled in soft waves, cascaded down her back, while her makeup highlighted her striking features, whispering luxury and power, a signature of her style that melded Hollywood allure with effortless sophistication. Her presence was magnetic, drawing the gaze of every onlooker and camera lens as she made her way down the dock.

The cameras flashed incessantly, capturing every detail of Claudia’s entrance. She thrived in the spotlight, moving with a grace and poise that only years of experience could bestow. Paparazzi and interviewers swarmed like bees to honey, their voices a cacophony of questions that pierced the evening air.
“Claudia, darling, who are you wearing tonight?”
“How does it feel to be back at the Beverly Shores party?”
“Rumor has it there’s a new romance in your life. Care to share any details?”
“Any new projects on the horizon?”
“Can you comment on Emiliano De La Cruz’s return? Any thoughts?”

With a practiced smile that could dazzle on the red carpet or soften the hardest of hearts, Claudia deftly navigated the barrage of inquiries. She spoke with the polished eloquence of someone who had mastered the art of public relations, revealing just enough to keep the intrigue alive while maintaining her aura of mystery. Her Valentino dress, new upcoming projects, and do not forget… “Beverly Shores has always welcomed its own back with open arms. It’s wonderful to see familiar faces rejoining our community." she replied, her voice smooth as velvet, perfectly measured, ”Emiliano is a remarkable talent, it is good to have him back”
The interviewer pressed on, sensing the chance for more. “Did you expect to see him here tonight?” Claudia’s laugh was light, almost musical, and she tilted her head slightly as if considering her response. “Honey, in this town, you must always expect the unexpected.”

Inside the yacht, the air hummed with anticipation. Everyone mingled amidst the glittering decorations, their laughter mingling with the soft music that floated through the opulent space. The return of Emilio De La Cruz was the buzz of the evening, whispered in hushed tones and accompanied by speculative glances. Her eyes scanned the room, catching glimpses of familiar faces and fleeting moments of recognition. Claudia glanced over her shoulder, catching Luka’s steady gaze as he stood a few paces away, ever watchful.
She approached him with a soft smile, a silent acknowledgment of their unspoken understanding. With a gentle touch on his arm, she showed her gratitude for his vigilant presence. “Luka Dear,” she began, her voice a low murmur amidst the ambient chatter of the yacht’s deck, “everything seems to be going smoothly. Thank you for keeping an eye out. I think we’ll be alright from here. Enjoy the party.” Their exchange was brief yet meaningful, a testament to the trust that had developed between them over the years. Claudia knew Luka was more than just a bodyguard; he was an ally, and a steadfast guardian of her safety and her peace of mind. With a nod of assurance, Claudia released him from his duty for the evening, knowing he would continue to discreetly monitor the surroundings from a distance, because he simply was great at his job.
As Luka melted back into the shadows, Claudia turned her attention back to the festivities, her demeanor unchanged—composed, confident, and ready for whatever the night had in store.

@sunflowerjm Luka

@Kristi Emi mentioned

5 Likes

FaustCampion

Although it’s been a few months since the … occassion, and Faust had his bodyguard for 2 months now, he didn’t yet get to see his family since. He only arrived in Beverly a few hours ago with Ezra, and hasn’t even had the time to go to his home and see AJ. Faust took a lot of time packing his life up and setting up a completely new schedule and changing the marjority of his career, but of course he was so slow, leaving the career he worked hard for years to get behind.
While arriving at the yacht he sighed, but was quickly assured by Ezra being there. He genuinley thought he wouldn’t know the people from Beverly again.
However, he arrived there, and although he recognized people and knew them as the type of people he didn’t care to know, there was a face there he recognized, but not the same way he recognized other faces there. He just couldn’t immediately place it.
When he realized he knew this singular person when she was much younger, he sighed with relief and felt the same calm he felt in Ezra being there.
“Oh my god! Savannah Healey? Is that you?” Savanah was his friend since she was 13, and she’s a remind of his first commercial success. She used to be on the Disney show which he wrote, produced and acted which started out as his uni project but turned into so much more for both of them.
“I can’t believe it. You’re so grown up now, I could barely recognize you. You look like life’s been treating you well.”

Outfit

@Kate - Savannah
@CrazyCaliope - AJ mentioned
@idiot.exe - Ezra mentioned

3 Likes

The person Beck had bumped into was an actor. She started chatting with him and drinking her Martini with a flirty smile. “Oh yes, I’ve just been getting used to Beverly Shores. It’s been quite amazing.” She let out a low chuckle, flipping her hair over her shoulders. She enjoyed the sight of the man’s eyes roaming down her dress which usually happened. Once they were done talking, she decided to sit at one of the assigned tables. She let out a sigh, playing with the straw in her drink while looking at the other guests in the room. At times like this Beck wished that she had brought an actual date to a party but still…she was happy being single. Boredom was starting to creep on her and the idea of sneaking off with a theoretical date into a bathroom and…you know…But she wanted to make a good impression on Beverly Shores since she’d not been here long.

Beck wanted Josie to sit at the table again to entertain her. She wondered what was taking her so long but shrugged her shoulders. It’s not like her husband was there since he was on a “business trip” again. When she looked at the bar again she was able to get a look between the crowd of people moving over slightly and she saw Josie chatting to a guy at the bar. Francisco was just talking to the bartender. She noticed that the guy was very handsome, more than anyone she’d ever seen before. She stared until the crowd covered them again.

Suddenly someone sat next to Beck, snapping her out of the daze she was in. Beck immediately recognized the tattoos that adorned her arms and noticed that it was Dasin Miami. “Jesus has risen” she said, looking ahead of her. Yes, she was looking at Emiliano who seemed to be the focus of tonight. Beck let out a small chuckle. “Yes he sure did…” she looked at Dasin Miami again. They didn’t know each other well but they did take pictures together once since they’re both in the music world. She also had listened to a few of her songs and her favorite was Seasonal Weed. All Beck really knew about her was that Josie thought that she had talked badly about her music, but Beck was always a little skeptical about that. Dasin didn’t seem like a person who had a lot of drama in the media so it seemed somewhat unlikely. Beck thought it would be a good time to get to know her. “Do you think anything interesting will happen?” Dasin asked, leaning back into the chair. “Welll, Emiliano is already someone that seems to have caught everyone’s attention” Beck gestures towards him with her hand smirking. “By the way do you happen to know him? I mean I used to be friends with him and it was just completely strange how he disappeared. I personally think it’s very selfish.” She shook her head, raising her eyebrows and slowly sipped her drink.”

@Kristi (love Sila’s banner)
@Tina.G (Shaun Mentioned)

2 Likes

Earlier in the day Savannah was figuring out what to wear to the yacht party and trying figure out what to do with her hair. Even though she’s been acting since the age of 8 and singing since for years now she still could not believe she made it this far. Even though Savannah doesn’t talk to her parents anymore and does not really like them she is happy that they forced her to move and try acting. After about another hour or two Savannah figured out what she was going to wear and started to get ready and by the time she was done it was time to leave.

Savannah got to the yacht party and she decided to grab a drink and just look around. She noticed some big people there weather they are actors or singers, heck maybe some managers and bodyguards were there. As she was looking at what was going on she heard someone talk behind her and say her name “Oh my god! Savannah Healey? Is that you can’t believe it. You’re so grown up now, I could barely recognize you. You look like life’s been treating you well she turned around and saw Faust who was the person that created Blended Beats which was her first big acting job. “hey Faust yeah it’s me in the flesh. That is what happens when you get older, you mature” she chuckles a little. “I’ve been good how about you? Congrats on being big”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Faust

2 Likes

FaustCampion

Faust chuckled at the thought of him being big, but then realized … Yes he was big. It just didn’t sit right with him that he would ever be in the same place as Emiliano De La Cruz or Rosemary Edit Dalloway. “I’m sorry, did you say big? Honey, you got bigger than I ever was. Don’t underestimate yourself, and overestimate me. When I first met you on that audition I knew you’d be capable of greatness and here you are proving me right. I couldn’t be more proud of what you achieved from the tiny stepping stool that my show offered you.” Faust then remebered why he was here and his expression turned more worried and melancholy. He said in a softer tone, almost as if scared “I might not get a chance to get any bigger, in fact it’s all downhill form here. Have you heard about what happened to me and my crew like 3 months back?”

@Kate

1 Like

Daniel had settled down, plastered another smile on his face, and nodded when people passed by him on the way to their own seats. A staff member wandered by, bearing trays of flutes filled with what was likely champagne. Daniel’s hand rose instinctively, and he accepted a glass, only to set it down moments later, his focus wavering. His thoughts were elsewhere, replaying the conversation with his parents like a scratched record.

He relived every word, every tone, every nuance, and winced at his own harsh words. He’d left the room like a sulking child. He’d have to apologize later, yeah, that sounded good. The idea felt like a rock in a pond.

As he sat there, lost in the swirling vortex of his thoughts, the world around him began to blur. The sounds grew muffled, the colors bleeding together like watercolors on wet paper. The air seemed to thicken, heavy with unspoken emotions and unrequited apologies and—that’s when the small blur of motion caught his eye. A man, tall, long dark hair, and dark eyes approached with a small wave. Daniel stared for a second, then shook his head and waved back. We went back to being Danny. Pop star golden boy. He watched as the man sat next to him, in Kavi Singh’s spot. Huh. “Danny Gray?” The man asked, and Danny smiled with a gentle shake of his head. “Kavi Singh, pleasure to meet you.” He introduced himself, offering the man his hand.

Daniel shook Kavi’s hand. The contact made the world around him snap back into focus, and the sounds of the party swirled back to life. “Nice to meet you. Danny—wait, sorry, you know that.” He nervously chuckled. “I don’t think I’ve seen you around before?” Danial said in way of conversation.

@Caticorn ~ Kavi Singh

2 Likes

“I don’t want to be Dave’s arm candy.” Helen told Pumpkin, her dog. Pumpkin, just tilted his head looking up at her. I know! That was my fear! Me not being the arm candy. He’s a drop dead gorgeous athlete in his home country! The fans already know him,” She crouched down to embrace Pumpkins skull. She didn’t want to be just his arm candy, the girl who was always dressed up but never really stood out on her own. She wanted to be his equal, someone who could hold his attention and conversation without having to rely on how she looked.

She began by applying a lightweight foundation that matched her skin tone perfectly, making her look like she was barely wearing any makeup at all. She added a touch of concealer to cover up any blemishes and dark circles under her eyes, and then lightly dusted some translucent powder over her face to set everything in place.

She took one last look at herself in the mirror, feeling confident and beautiful. She slipped on a red backless cocktail dress that showed off her toned arms and shoulders, feeling like empowered woman she was. She pushed aside her over thinking second nature. “Time to go,” she said aloud to herself, grabbing her clutch and heading out the door.

As they made their way onto the yacht, Helen couldn’t help but feel a sense of excitement and nervousness. She had never been to a Thanksgiving yacht party before, but as a model and aspiring actress, she was used to handling high-profile events. She gently took Dave’s hand, and smiled back at him in thanks. “Do you know what to expect from this?” She made her way up the steps, her red heels clicking with every graceful stride. “Not exactly,” she admitted, “but I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun. I’ve never been to a Thanksgiving party before, but I’m sure it’ll be a unique experience.”

As they stepped onto the yacht, Helen’s eyes widened in awe at the opulent decorations and the sea of familiar faces. There were celebrities and industry professionals mingling and laughing, and the smell of food wafted from the kitchen. “Wow,” she murmured. She glanced at Dave, and offered him an arm to walk together with. “I’m not sure where to start,” she said, voice low against shoulder. At least the heels were helping with height.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond ~ Dave

Pumpkin

1 Like

Danielle

As Faust was talking Savannah listened intently but also sipping her drink that she had. Savannah was very surprised that Faust thinks that she is bigger than him, she did not think so but she took it as a compliment and accomplishment. Then Faust said that he does not think that he will get any bigger and asked if she heard about what happened to him and his crew 3 months back. She remembers hearing about it but forgot about it. “Oh shut it you know you got big. I mean I remember you were so ready for the show to end and wanted to move on to Broadway from what I remember and you did do Broadway and made it, so yes I consider that big Faust. But I did want to say thank you so much for giving me the opportunity for the show.”

Savannah stayed quiet for a minute thinking about if she should answer is question or not since it did not sound good, but she decided to be honest with him especially since Faust brought it up. "If I am honest, yes I remember hearing something but I honestly don’t remember what it was that was said to be honest. Do you want to remind me? If not that fine to.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

1 Like

DaveDeHaas

They advanced towards the party to be met by something new to both of them. Although Dave had been famous and rich in his own right, he’s never been THIS famous and rich. He was just as surprised by the splendor and the glamour as she was. They said “Wow” simoultaneously, although hers was more a murmur and his was more vocal. She said “I’m not sure where to start,” To which he said “Ditto … See, I’m as new to this as you are. I’m not used to any of these parties, never been to one this … Rich. See the best parties I went to were after game celebrations and then it was mostly with other soccer players and some fans.” She offered him her hand to walk hand in hand like a couple and he took the offer, but to make it seem more realistic, he came closer to her, like he used to do with his ex. Talking of her, when he looked over to see if anybody was looking, it was her he saw. And suddenly he felt a sense of dread. Not becuase he hated her, not becuase she was his ex, but because he still liked her and now he had a beautiful model holding his hand, and he didn’t want her to be sad looking at them. Dave still imagined that now that he’s an actor, the reason they relationship ended … It could be revived again, but now that he’s with Helen, it seems impossible. He looked at Helen after a few seconds and said. “Looks like we’re both outsiders here, and we’ll need to get used to this. Thankfully we both have Tommy to set us up … I mean set us … for life.” He looked over and noticed him already there. “Oh look, that’s him over there. Why don’t you go over there and ask him what we should do next to confirm ourselves as a couple in they eyes of these guys withouth having to outright say it, and I’ll greet some friends so I could introduce you, I think it would be more natural if I introduce you to my friends and we interact for people to assume girlfriend and not … well whatever this is.” He sighed deeply and walked over to Evangeline. She looked kind of chilly in an emotional sense, but didn’t look outright sad, or it only seemed that way to him. She was wearing a red dress with tassles and looked mighty good in it, but she didn’t notice him when he slowly crept his way towards her behind her back, so he said “Hello there stranger. How are you, Evie?”

@Tina.G - Helen
@sunflowerjm - Evie

1 Like

FaustCampion

Faust chuckled. “Oh kid … Didn’t you realize by now? I loved that show, but I only said to you that I didn’t like it when you told me you wanted to stop acting and turn only to music. I didn’t want you to feel guilty for leaving the show to start something on your own, and I knew if I gave you a contract that kept you for a few more season … If one of the main stars is no longer into it, the energy of the whole production goes to hell and … Well in that case I would no longer like the show and want to leave it. Who said I couldn’t have done the show AND Broadway … Or that I never felt as if that show was as magical as Broadway? But no need to thank me for giving you the opportunity, you were the one who gave me the opportunity. Honestly if it weren’t for the two talented teen girls who I cast to be in the show, it wouldn’t be out today, trust me.” He waited until Savannah thought back hoping to see a moment of recognition in her eyes. He could physically see the cogs in her brain turning, and there was a flicker of recognition, but she couldn’t remeber much. She admitted to knowing something happened, but couldn’t remeber what. Faust filled her in. “Well … During our show I chose a few dangerous choices and it all came back to bite me in the rear 3 months ago. See, I was on stage and the whole cast and crew was in this one, we were practicing this huge dance number after finally learing the choreography withouth somebody getting hurt or forgetting the steps … Well right on the big finish, I stood there for a couple second striking the pose and taking a breath when suddenly I was knocked down. A stage light that was right over me fell down and if it weren’t for this guy who saw it come down and tackle me to the ground, I would either be very hurt or dead now. Well … I woul consider myself lucky and than the man and think nothing more of it … But to the shattered stage light a note was attached and … Well it was meant for me from some stalker, and it was obvious it was rigged to fall right on my big finish so it would hurt me. I haven’t been on a stage since and I had to retreat here to be with my family … I just can’t get rid of the fear and I don’t feel safe near Broadway again, not even in my apartment. I even have a bodyguard now.” He pointed towards Ezra with his palm to make his point about the bodyguard. He sighed “That was a lot to take in, no? Sorry for rambling on it’s just … It’s a sore subject so I had to say it all out at once … like a bandaid.”

@Kate
@Tina.G - Ezra mentioned

2 Likes

Lucy smiled at Blake as he spoke. She took in his words very carefully. She couldn’t help but smile when he talked. She felt maybe a few sparks flew. It always seemed to when Blake talked to her. She never admitted it to herself or him though. He then said “I’ve been doing well actually, I just finished filming a movie so life has been pretty chill for me I would say. How has you music career been going? Tattooed freak.” She couldn’t help but giggle when he pushed her arm playfully and called her a tattoo freak. “Glad you have been doing well. Oh, what kind of movie? What’s the title?” She asked then took a sip of her drink. She then spoke again "My music career is going. Just released a new album in January. It had to of my singles on it actually. She offered him a smile before saying “Well I maybe be a tattooed freak, but you love my tattoos.” She said as she playfully nudged him back. She wasn’t paying attention to anyone else at the moment.

@Kbail

Tommy was sitting at the bar when he heard a all too familiar voice. It was his ex. He wasn’t sure how to feel hearing that voice. He turned his head and offered a smile back as Quincy said “Hey there, Charming. Long time no see.” He took in hir words. He couldn’t help but smile a little bigger when hir called him “Charming”. He sat there thinking of what to say. He couldn’t find the words for what felt like forever. Then finally he spoke. “It has been a while. You are looking good I must say.” A smirk forming on his lips as he took hir appearance in. He tried really hard as he sat there to think of something else. anything else to say. Then it came to him. The simplest question. “How have you been, Darling?” He said with a smile as he took a sip of his drink. He was nervous about this interaction but he tried to not let it show.

@CrazyCaliope Quincy

3 Likes