Beverly Shores | Official Thread

Tommy took in hir words and listened as she spoke. He made sure ze knew he was paying attention. Something he probably lacked a little in their relationship, or maybe he lacked it a lot. He couldn’t help but feel the breakup was all his fault. He still wasn’t quite sure how it came to an end. His mind flew back to some memories of the amazing times they had together. He kept smiling at hir as he reminisced in his own mind. He hopes his face didn’t show he was in another world all of his own. How could he not be though with the great memories popping up. He kept smiling as this one memory came back to him. Tommy drifted off into the memory as ze talked.

Memory

It was New Years of 2024. They had been together for seven months. It was their seven-month anniversary to be exact. It was a big deal for Tommy. Tommy’s favorite holiday is New Years. He always loved watching the fireworks go off. They were so beautiful. It was a new and blossoming romance. Tommy was so happy to have Quincy. See they have known each other for a while. They were friends for a while then they lost touch. Then they found each other again. This time sparks flew, and one thing led to another. They started dating. Tommy adored Quincy for so many things. Tommy had loved before. However, he never fell so hard so fast. Well in a way because they had known each other off and on for so long maybe it wasn’t so fast. Tommy had decided to share his love of New Years with Quincy.

He took hir to his favorite spot. The beach, a secluded beach to be exact. Tommy had laid out a blanket for them to sit on. He had some champagne and some treats as well. He had planned it as soon as they started dating to be honest. He really hoped Quincy would love the surprise he had set out for them. He had spent weeks on this surprise. He had some candles lit and around the blanket. He had made Quincy wait in the car while he went and lit the candles. Then he walked back to the car and told Quincy to close hir eyes. Tommy then carefully walked Quincy to the blanket. Once they arrived at the blanket Tommy said, “Open your eyes, Darling.” Quincy opened hir eyes and was amazed.

The smile on Quincy’s face said more than words could say. Tommy and Quincy sat down on the blanket. Tommy opened the beverage and poured each of them a glass. Tommy smiled and looked deep into Quincy’s eyes “I can’t wait for midnight.” He said with a smirk on his face. Quincy asked him why. He replied, “One it will be beautiful, and two I can’t wait to kiss at midnight to ring in the New Year as the fireworks go off in the distance.” Quincy seemed pleased with Tommy’s answer. They talked and held each other as the time went by. Then before they knew it was midnight. Tommy leaned in slowly for the kiss as the fireworks were going off lighting up the dark sky.

Once his lips met Quincy’s in a slow but passionate kiss, raindrops started to fall slowly. Just a little mist but it made the moment even better. After a few moments Tommy pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Quincy. He wrapped his arms around hir and asked, “How do you like this, Darling?” Quincy smiled with excitement. Then said “I love it. It’s amazing and this was so sweet of you.” Tommy smiled more and held hir tight and close as they enjoyed the rest of their evening.

Back to Reality

Tommy was snapped back to reality when he heard Quincy talk again. “Oh, What projects? Who is your manager now days?” He asked and smiled at hir. He took a sip of his drink before responding to the last part of hir question. “I’ve been good. Got my busy schedule with my clients, ya know how it is. I’m busy a lot still. and how are you holding up?” Tommy couldn’t tell hir about Helen and how he was falling for her. Especially since she was one of his clients. He didn’t want to break hir heart. So, he wasn’t going to admit that to anyone until the time was right. He smiled and sipped his drink as he waited for Quincy to speak.

@CrazyCaliope Quincy (Hope you like the memory)

3 Likes

Opal watched as Bennett downed the champagne flute she’d just passed him, a small smile playing on her lips. The smile soon dissipated as she let his question hang in the air a moment. “You should know better than that. Talking to the press is like walking through a minefield in stilettos,” she replied with a playful roll of her eyes. “But we’ve gotten good at it, haven’t we? A necessary evil, I suppose.” She squeezed his arm gently, before helping him by taking the empty flute from his hands. “Let’s find you a fresh one, that doesn’t taste like liquid regret.” Putting a different emphasis on the word regret, she quickly placed the flute on a passing serving tray and uttered a thank you.

She took his hand again, leading him towards the bar. A server at the bar was free and she asked, “Mineral water for me, please, in a glass. And…” She looked across at Bennett, waiting for him to order. When he had, she spoke in much softer and quieter tone, “If you see a quiet spot somewhere tonight, I would like to speak with you. It’s time sensitive, given the time of year and…” Her words trailed off as their drinks were slide across the bar to them.

She took her glass and raised it. “How about we make a toast? To surviving another round with the press and to a night that’s just getting started. What do you say, Mr Hastings?”

@Kate - Bennett

1 Like

Once Bennett finished the Champagne his wife answered his question about how it is talking to the press and he chuckled a little bit. “you are very right sexy lady, they are hard to get through and always need to be on your toes at all times. But yes love we are masters now of dealing with the press.” Violet then gently squeezed Bennett’s arm and took the empty flute and placed it on a servers tray and then took my hand and walked me to the bar. She ordered a mineral water which surprised him, as he would expect her to drink more than that once sip of champagne. Bennett then told the waiter that he just wanted a Gin and Tonic.

After he ordered his wife then said in a quiet and soft town that she needed to speak to him and it was time sensitive given the time of year. Bennett is very confused on what it could be but he felt like the fact that Violet said given that time of year he had a small hunch possibly but just thinking its probably something about the gift that females receive. “Umm okay baby” he said and shrugged his shoulders then they got the drinks and Violet proposed a toast of surviving another round of the press and the night getting started. “That sounds perfect to me right now. Also I see a couch that is open over there and no one is really around it.” Bennett says and points at the empty couch that no one is really around. As he waited to see if his wife was okay with that spot he quickly thought about if Isabella was coming or not.

@CrazyCaliope - Violet Summers
@ChayChay05 - Isabella Lopez mentioned

1 Like

Quincy felt like maybe Tommy had zoned out. He’d been smiling for a wee while, perhaps thinking about his newest relationship. They had to mean something to him with a smile that big. A mixture of curiosity with who this new person was and the undercurrent of sadness that he had indeed moved on.

All Quincy could think about was the time that they had agreed to attend their first event together, as a pairing. Tommy had organised for a limo to pick him up first and then hir. It was overcast that day, but that didn’t hinder the conversation on the journey to the event. It even started raining, but still they talked. That night, Quincy had wrapped hir chest and was wearing a classic suit. Xe adjusted their pants, the limo was about to pull up, and Tommy took hir fidgeting hand and said xe was beautiful. He said this despite hir not dressed femininely today. Quincy genuinely smiled, realising in that moment that xe was being fully accepted for who xe was. Xe pushed hirself towards him, hir lips on his. Kissing him. Moments passed as they pulled up and the driver oped the door, which is when xe pushed hirself off him and said, “Thank you”.

Quincy had a large smile on hir face when he asked about work. “Ah, my projects,” Quincy began, “I’ve got a couple of scripts in my hot little hands. Still deciding. Working with the community a lot, too, helping those who find it difficult coming to terms with their own identity.” Xe caught the attention of the bartender and ordered an Old Fashioned, then turned back to Tommy. "My manager hasn’t changed, I wouldn’t want to leave AJ. He’s a sweetie and far too dedicated.”

Hir drink arrived on the bar top and ze clasped hir hand around it. Ze needed to hold something as xe listened and thought about how busy he was with his new person. Pushing those thoughts aside, ze responded, “I’m glad to hear you’ve been keeping busy with your clients.” Ze paused, wondering if hir inflection on the last word had cause a little tension between them. Quincy voice softened when answering this next question, “I’ve been holding up. Life has been… different without you. Busy, yes, but different. I’ve missed our talks, our moments together.” Ze took a deep breath, feeling a little in disbelief that ze had just said this.

@ChayChay05 - Tommy

2 Likes

Opal looked suddenly over at the couch; he was correct, there was a free one. In fact, there were a few, no one was really over there at all. The weight of the her world was now pressing now on her shoulders at the revelation hanging heavily in her mind, she took a few strands of purple hair and twirled it around her finger. “You’re right, there is. There’s absolutely no reason why we can’t.” With her glass in one hand and hair twirled around the other, she walked to sit on the couch.

She took a deep breath after sitting carefully in her dress and draped her hair again. “Actually, Bennett…”, Opal started apprehensively. She took a slow sip of her water, buying herself a moment to gather her thoughts. “I… I know this might not be the best time, but it’s something we really need to talk about.” Another sip of water. Then as she continued, her speech got increasingly faster, “You know what, this is the best time at all. We should enjoy Thanksgiving. After all, we have a lot be thankful for; our careers, our fans, our… relationship. It’s a party, let’s go party.” She went to stand up again to find something go and dance or something.

@Kate - Bennett

Tommy listened attentively as Quincy talked. Nodding his head and smiling at hir. “Oh nice, projects in hand are always a good thing.” He smiled and ordered another drink. “Always good to help people. You have always been willing to help people with that.” Tommy’s drink arrived in front of him. “Glad AJ is still your manager. Where is he? Glad he is getting work for you.” He took a sip of his drink.

He continued to listen to Quincy talk. He did kind of miss hir voice. Ze was like his first true love. Tommy wanted hir to move in with him but ze refused. As Tommy took another sip of his drink, he heard what Quincy said. “I’ve been holding up. Life has been… different without you. Busy, yes, but different. I’ve missed our talks, our moments together.” He almost choked on his drink.

He replayed what ze said over in his head as he tried to think of a response.
It wasn’t that he didn’t want to respond. He just wasn’t sure what to say to hir. He didn’t want to hurt hir feelings, but he knew he needed to be honest with hir. However now… now was not the time. He took a deep breath before talking “I’ve missed out talks too. I’ve missed you staying at my place some nights as well. I totally get what you mean by it’s different without me, because mine is different without you.” He smiled at Quincy. He then decided to look around and see if he could spot Helen.

This was an awkward conversation and he needed saving. His eyes looked through the sea of people and he finally spotted her. She turned around and their eyes met. He smiled at her like welcoming her into the conversation. He really hoped she would take the hint and walk over. He then turned back to Quincy and smiled. “Lots of people here today. Some I don’t know as well as others that I do.” He said with a smile and took a sip of his drink. He really hoped Quincy didn’t read too much into him looking around the yacht to see who was all here.

@CrazyCaliope Quincy
@Tina.G Helen

3 Likes

As they continued talking, Blake noticed the natural chemistry that always flowed between them. He always thought that Lucy was an attractive woman and if she were single he would have gone out with her, but there was always a mental blockage since she was married. Still, his smirks and winks always slipped between the cracks. She always reminded him of his past exes and it seemed like they would have dated anyways.

"…but you love my tattoos.” Blake let out a cheeky laugh. “I mean, they’re pretty badass. Looks like you could wrestle a couple of bears or something.” He laughed again. “I’m just kidding, just kidding.” He put his hand on the bar table which was almost touching hers.

“I can’t tell you too much about the movie But… It’s an action movie…” He took a sip of his whiskey again. “I haven’t played in any action movies in a while so im excited to be in this kind of movie again.”

“You know, I heard about your new album but I haven’t gotten around to listening to it yet. I’m glad you’re still doing music.” He smirked. “Would you ever branch out to other genres or stick to country? I could see you wearing a lady gaga wig and dancing around.” He started singing the poker face song and dancing a little just to tease her.

@ChayChay05 - Lucy

1 Like

“Yeah, it’s good to stay busy. Helps the mind, right?”, Quincy agreed, trying to keep hir tone light. Ze looked around before answering, “AJ is around somewhere, or not, probably still at his office making calls like the pro he is. Constantly working, that man, but at least he’s always got my back.” After ze said it, ze realised that may have sounded like a dig at Tommy. To stop hirself from overthinking and panicking about it, ze took a quick sip and then help hir glass in both hands while listening to Tommy say he missed Quincy too. Perhaps he wasn’t seeing anyone. Was there a chance?

Looking back up to see if there was a chance, xe noticed Tommy’s eyes brighten as they locked onto someone in the crowd. No, no chance of that. Quincy followed his line of sight and saw a woman, turning around and meeting Tommy’s gaze. It didn’t take much to put two and two together. The connection between them was evident and Quincy felt a pang of jealousy mixed with resignation.
[color=#66b2b2]“That’s good to hear, Tommy,” Quincy replied, focusing on keeping hir voice steady as xe turned hir head back around. “It’s always interesting to see who shows up to these events. Networking is half the fun, right?” Xe didn’t mean to sound as cynical as it came out, but xe did.

Taking another sip of hir Old Fashioned, Quincy decided to address his new interest. “You seem pretty excited to see someone,” xe said, attempting smile. “Anyone I should know about?” Xe looked over to who xe assumed was the new person in Tommy’s life, the smile still on hir face. She was gorgeous, xe will give him that; a beautiful choice. Xe nodded hir head to her, in a gesture to welcome her over.

@ChayChay05 - Tommy
@Tina.G - Helen - HEHE. I’m excited.

3 Likes

Lucy smiled as Blake laughed. His laugh was infectious. She giggled when he said “I mean, they’re pretty badass. Looks like you could wrestle a couple of bears or something.” She looked at him in the eyes. Then he said just kidding. “I mean if I look like I can wrestle some bears; at least I look tough.” She giggled more as he put his hand on the bar, and it was almost touching hers. She wanted so badly to reach out and grab it so bad.

She nodded her head as he talks. She sips her drink as well. “I get not being able to tell me about the movie. Well at least your back in the action world. You always did love a good action role.” She smiled at him, and her hand brushed his as she went to sip her drink again. She smiled big as he said he heard about her album. “Glad to know you keep up with my career sir.” She winked at him. Then he asked if she would branch out. “I actually thought about doing a duet for rock, and pop” She said as she giggled at him singing and dancing.

@Kbail Blake

1 Like

FaustCampion

Faust rolled his eyes comically. “Sav, stop being so humble, by that time the show was beneath you and I couldn’t hold you down to something that was no longer able to contain neither you or Issa. Let’s not mention it again, I did like it, I knew it was going to end because both you and Issa grew to be bigger than it, and I came to terms with it, but I didn’t want you guys to be sad or anything for following your natural path so I said I wanted to end the show to easer your own exit from it.”

Faust sighed before answering. He felt as if he was talking to Graham Norton. Like the feeling your’re interviewed by the press on a sore subject, but it’s the type of press you feel comfortable with. Still there’s this tinge of discomfort, yet he didn’t let it show and answered her questions, but with less detail than if she asked something not about the attack.
“No, the stalker is still out somewhere. I have no clue who it might be, so I thought it would be better to come here, where I feel safer, with constant surveilance, friends and most importnatly … My loving family.” He switched the subject to his family hoping to be asked about them, but then he remebered he still hasn’t talked to either of them since coming here so if he were asked something, he wouldn’t know anything except for that renovation a few years back. He turned his gaze back at Ezra, hoping to see if he would want to be introduced to Savannah. He remebered how much younger than himself Ezra was, he was even younger than Savannah, who was a teenager when Faust was finishing university, and Ezra would’ve been even younger back then, barely a teenager at 13 years old.

@Kate
@Tina.G - Ezra mentioned - should I introduce Ezra and Savannah guys?

2 Likes

Bennett watches his wife walk a little before him and was checking her out and smiled. He then walked to the couch and sat down and with her and faced her. Before he could ask what was going on Opal started to drink her water then started to speak and she seemed nervous for some reason. Opal then tried to get out of it and stood up. Bennett took her hand in his “Babe sit down, this is clearly something important and I know your ways, so I know if you don’t say it now you probably won’t ever say it. We can go and enjoy the party after.”

It was ironic since he was hiding something from his wife that was serious but he was not ready to share what the news is, and it was definitely not the right time tonight to share that details. He loved his wife but he hated worrying her, plus he was still not sure how to feel about it. “You know whatever it is we will figure it out, and I will be right here by your side. Did you do something wrong?”

@CrazyCaliope - Opal

Danielle

Savannah playfully and lightly hit Faust arm in a playful way when he said stop being so humble. As she hit his arm playfully she was listening to the rest of what he said about the stalker and the incident. He then said again that he did not want to keep us on the show when Issa and I wanted to grow bigger and our separate ways and said that he does not want to mention it again. “I’m not being humble Faus just stating facts but I get it and we will stop talking about it.”

In regards to his statements about the stalker he did state that the stalker is out there and has no idea who it is and why he decided to come back to Beverly Shores which he felt safer with the surveillance and being with friends and family. Savannah wanted to ask how his family was doing, but then she figured if she did it would lead down to the family conversation and he would ask how her family was and she has not talked or seen her family since getting emancipated at 17. Savannah saw Faust gaze in someone’s direction and was curious who it was. “Do you know that person?” She was not sure if maybe Faust was friends with the person or was having some drama.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Yes I am good with them meeting
@Tina.G - Ezra unofficially mentioned

3 Likes

Helen’s eyes widened in surprise as Dave suddenly excused himself, leaving her feeling lost and uncertain. She watched as he walked away, feeling like she was abandoned in the middle of a sea of strangers. She had expected him to be more… invested in their appearance, or at least pretend to be. But instead, he had simply handed her off to Tommy and walked away. It’s fine. Everything is fine. The world is still round and birds are still flying.

As she looked around, she spotted Tommy, who was already talking with a someone. Helen hesitated for a moment, not wanting to intrude on their conversation. But as she scanned the room, she realized that she didn’t know anyone else here, and Tommy was the only familiar face. Helen looked back around and their eyes met. Tommy smiled at her like welcoming her into the conversation, Helen hesitated, looking to the other seemingly beautiful woman with short brown wavy hair and a dress that hugged her edges. The person Tommy was talking to nodded hir head to Helen, in a gesture to welcome her over.

Helen took a deep breath and mustered up her courage, feeling a mix of trepidation and curiosity. She didn’t know what was going on or what to expect, but Tommy’s friendly demeanor and the other woman’s warm smile made her feel like she was being included, if only slightly. Helen made her way over to them, trying to appear confident and composed, even though her insides were still reeling from Dave’s sudden departure.

“Hello,” Helen said waving, her smile finally reaching her eyes. Helen realized that xe was even more beautiful up close. Helen extended a hand to xe, “hi, I’m Helen Bannarasee.” She offered politely, wondering if Tommy had mentioned her at all. She glanced at him.

@ChayChay05 Tommy
@CrazyCaliope Quincy (Helen thinks Quincy is female, so that’s why she references xe like that)

Mentions ~
@LunaticLeviTheSecond Dave

3 Likes

✁✃✁—=𝄂𝄄 3 6 0 𝄄𝄃=—✁✃✁

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄

What a boring day. Another sketch of his idea was once again crumpled by his expectation of making a form of statement to one of his clients. The task was quite simple with the orientation that he had managed, and yet, his motivation and creativity were at his wit’s end. Feeling a sharp pain from the back of his neck, Marco took a halt on his project and went on to his journal to find a suitable time to go back and continue this project with a fresh mind. As he finished writing, he took a good look at his drawing room and saw bottles of brandy and crumpled paper scattered among the wooden floors. Picking up the mess he had made, a recollection came into his mind of the Thanksgiving Yacht Party that would take place tonight. At this age, he found himself secluded in his home, managing his boutique, and went out to parties a few times to meet with the neighbors. With a craving to go out and enjoy his 30s, he finally declared to himself that he would finally go out and be the person he was back in New York.

At an event that focused on a yacht, Marco sketched a plan for what he would wear to gain attention. Of course, he had to note: the invitation’s note on the color scheme, the environment, the weight and texture, and a suit that fits this’surrounded by the ocean’ vibe. He had a perfect suit for it, custom-made when he was invited to a New Year’s event, lucrative enough so as not to be noticed that it was reused. Searching in his closet, he pulled out each zipper to peek at the contents until he finally found what he was looking for: a nice bedazzled red suit with a shine that was as luminous and smooth as spilt red wine. Marco debated whether or not he would wear a blouse, but soon decided to go bear as he would be in a place where a pool and an ocean surround him. Jewelry was kept simple to give attention to the suit, along with pushing his hair back to give a cleaner, lean look in an otherwise baggy silhouette. With a touch of red makeup, a spritz of perfume, and a nice red shoe, he watched the local news as he planned to arrive at the yacht ‘fashionably late’.

With enough time in his hands, he went for a quick stop in a place where he would get the borrowed jewelry a friend had borrowed for an event. Before leaving, however, a tall man with hair as wild as a lion’s mane came upon him face-to-face. The man did introduce himself, delighted to see a friendly and handsome presence. After his introduction, Marco gave a subtle smile and said, “Marco Manzo. Stylist. Pleased to meet you.” With a swift hand, he pulled out a calling card to give to Blake, signaling a possible client in his hands.

Arriving just slightly late enough for the guests to arrive, his arrival gave a bit of attention to the paparazzies with his outfits. Pictures and some smaller interviews happened as he knew that his status couldn’t be compared to the celebrities, as much as he wished to get that kind of recognition, and so he went on to the yacht at lightning speed. In the casual background of other guests conversing and making some form of connection, Marco trolled along the yacht to bask in the view and look at some of the choices the stars and the scene had made for this event. Hearing some dramas and escapades is common in a room full of personalities, yet his eyes were focused on the clothing and what it entails about their tastes. Some were deserving of a nod, while there were others that did nothing but pucker his lips through the choices and basicness. And they say stylists are quite useless, yet here they are, lightly mumbling on his lips as he felt that he had perused enough.

After window shopping on the hottest and coldest fashions of Beverly Shore, a drink from one of the waiters was enough to quench his thirst as he basked in the view of the ocean. Nearby, he saw Emilio on the side as his grand entrance caused some form of commotion in the crowd. Of course, the golden boy himself would go around and make an ostentatious act. Such is the life of a celebrity. His heart took a beat when Marco finally saw his face, and yet, there was something he could not get out of his chest. A burning sensation. He had to talk to him; he really had to. Going to a vicinity somewhat near his presence, he noticed another familiar face. Dejay.

Sitting next to him, he had hoped that he would notice him by chance, as Marco knows that he has a certain type of energy that attracts and stays. Nothing. With his presence not acknowledged, he went on to clear his throat so as to circle Dejay back to reality. Still, no effect. Marco, slightly irritated, wondered who he was so transfixed by, only to look in the direction of Emilio. Of course, he is his bodyguard, after all. Bothered by the lack of attention from a good friend of his, he lightly flipped his fork so as to shock Dejay out of his trance. Finally, he did take action. Upon wiping the fork, both eyes met, with one having a face of realization on who he had given the fork to: “Thank you, such a gentleman. If only men are as courteous as you are.”

That playful tone in his throat was reinvigorated by the sight of him. A charming smile came upon Marco as he lightly teased Dejay in a coquettish manner. “Seems like we don’t know each other, eh? I’d be the first one to tell you that I’m Marco. What’s yours, handsome?" Letting out a laugh, he took a sip from his drink as he wondered something from the looks of Dejay when he was in pilot mode. Still keeping up that playful tone, Marco noted, “t seems like you were in pilot mode back there. Anything to look out for? Is it… him?” He continued on as he cleared his throat, “Is he… doing alright? Something’s fishy, and it’s not the ocean.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄

@Kristi | Dejay

@Kbail | Blake (mentioned)

3 Likes

Tommy smiled as Quincy smiled at Helen welcoming her over. This did mean a lot to him. Helen was a beautiful woman with long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. However, one she was a client and two she was technically dating his other client, Dave, well as far as the world knew. Tommy did wonder where Dave had gone. Did he run off for another woman. Tommy’s mind started racing. He felt his breath caught up in his throat as Helen introduced herself. Tommy looked to Quincy then back over to Helen. Boy was he in trouble with this conversation. However, he knew how to navigate it to go without a hiccup; or so he hoped. He smiled at Helen “So, Helen do you want a drink?” He asked her and then turned back to Quincy. “Quincy, Darling, meet my newest client, Helen.” He was a little nervous as to how this was gonna go.

He wondered what Quincy thought about Helen being his client. He wondered what Helen would think of Quincy. He wasn’t sure why he was so nervous, maybe it’s because he has feelings for them both. Maybe it’s because he is scared his feelings for Helen might be stronger than his feelings for Quincy. Even though he has longed for Quincy a good bit over these last eight months since their big fight and breakup. His mind was racing, and he decided to down his drink. He waited for Helen’s response about the drink before ordering another for himself.

@Tina.G Helen
@CrazyCaliope Quincy (I’m excited for this)

2 Likes

IMG_6373

Ezra was a good body guard. Actually, great. Which was why he knew better than to eavesdrop on his newest client, Faust. Okay, well, look like he wasn’t eavesdropping. He had to be eyes and ears and everything in between. Ezra even pretended he had a psychology degree, he’d learnt to read people like a book. Although Faust had looked back at him several times, he seems at least comfortable in the conversation with Savanna Healy. Yep. He knew her. Ezra had done his homework on Faust, and everyone he had connections too or possible connections. So, when Savanna said, “Do you know that person?” and Faust kept looking to him, Ezra strode over.

Ezra didn’t hesitate to intervene, approaching them with a firm tone. “Ezra May,” he said, his voice commanding attention. He maintained a professional demeanor, deliberately avoiding any flirtation or friendly tone with her. Ezra was all about maintaining a level head and keeping his emotions in check—it was essential for his job. He almost felt giddy over his professionalism hiding under his stoic expression.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Faust
@Kate Sav

2 Likes

FaustCampion

When Savy asked “Do you know that person?” Faust turned around to check if she was looking at Ezra or somebody else. He didn’t want to say ‘Oh yeah, that’s Ezra.’ When she might’ve been looking at somebody else. However, as soon as he turned back to introduce him to her and invite him over, Ezra walked over himself and introduced himself. Faust smiled when Ezra surprised him becuase by now he’s been like a statue, not showing much emotion or anything out of the ordinary. However, Ezra only mentioned his name, so Faust filled Sav in “Ezra is my bodyguard. I felt the necessity to get one after what happened.” He said. Ezra might not know it but he means a lot to Faust, even with being so professional and different but it didn’t matter to Faust when there was safety for him in a suddenly unsafe world. He was like a female in the early 1900s when safety was more important than liking your partner because the world was unfair and unsafe for women. “Can you believe it, he’s younger than me. He’s even younger than you.” Suddenly the weight of choices leading to a life where by age 40 he has no wife and no kids even though he would love having a family … well it came down on him and the sudden realization kept him from making any further comments about age trying to avoid any further heavy realizations.

@Kate - Savannah
@Tina.G - Ezra

2 Likes

When isla opened her eyes, she saw Isabella standing there.

“Well, hello there Isla. What brings you to my side of town?”

Isla didn’t know what to say, she knew this situation could possibly happen and mentally prepared herself lots of times. Still, it was jarring to see isabella standing there in the flesh. She straightened her posture. “Oh! Isabella! Its nice to see you again, how have you been?” She put on a fake smile. She did not want Isabella to know just how nervous she was but deep down she really knew that this could go into awkward territory real fast.

@ChayChay05 - Isabella (sorry its so short)

1 Like

Danielle

Before Fraust could answer, the mystery man walked towards them and introduced himself as “Ezra May” in a serious tone. Faust then continues explaining how Ezra is his bodyguard and why he hired a bodyguard. Faust also mentioned that Ezra was younger than both of them which kind of impressed her, since they were not that old, and he is already got hired as a bodyguard for a celebrity. “Well nice to meet you Ezra, i’m Savannah Healy or also known as Blair London.” She was not sure if she should ask any questions since Ezra seems pretty serious and Faus, she just was not sure if he would answer any questions.

Savannah didn’t care she figured she would ask and see if she can get any information. “So how long ha Ezra been working for you? Also Ezra what made you want to be a bodyguard?”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Faust
@Tina.G - Ezra

2 Likes

Josie couldn’t help herself, she let out a small laugh. This man was very persistent almost like a puppy dog. She smirked and leaned in a bit closer. “Oh really?” The next thing he said about wondering if she married for money made her laugh as well. “I definitely haven’t married for money, but it doesn’t hurt to have some stability and the ability to be spoiled does it?”

As Shaun talked about his new managing venture and explaining why he hasn’t been in any new movies this year, Josie could feel herself getting uninterested. She almost wanted to know what he would say if her husband just walked up to them, but obviously that couldn’t happen since her husband was on another business trip. Still, she imagined Shaun getting choked up just at the sight of her husband standing there. The thought of that made her almost chortle.

“Well, that’s a great business move. Becoming a manager.” She let out a deep breath as if talking to him was strenuous.

“Look babe, my music career is going fine. I don’t need any connections but thanks.” She rolled her eyes and started paying attention to the people around them. “Well it was nice… Talking to you…” She started walking away with Francisco, getting lost in the crowd to go mingle with others.

Approachable

@Tina.G poor shaun lol

1 Like

Opal turned and looked into Bennett’s eyes as he took her hand, feeling reassurance in his grip as he gently pulled her back to the couch beside him, saying it clearly can’t wait. Letting out a small sigh once she was sitting, she smoothed out her dress with her free hand. The words she had been rehearsing in her mind didn’t seem the right ones now that she was in the moment. Still holding onto Bennett’s hand, she lifted her free hand to her hair, her fingers began twirling strands of purple. “You know, this reminds me of the last time we were at an event like this. Remember? That charity gala where you spilled red wine on my dress, and we spent half the night trying to clean it off?” She chuckled nervously, trying to ease into the conversation. “I was so mad at you deep down, I think you knew that, at least you did when we got home. But your suggestion for how to fix the stain was to ripe the dress off me and well, you know what you did.” She smirked.

“I’m happy it happened that way in the end,” Opal’s voice trailed off as she stared into her glass of water. She took a sip to find the courage to continue. “Bennett, I’ve been thinking a lot these past few days. About us." She glanced up at him, trying to read his face. “There’s something I need to tell you and I haven’t known how to bring it up. Bennett,” Her voice trembled a little on his name. “I’m pregnant."

Pausing a second to watch his reaction, she quickly continued before he could speak, “I… I don’t know if I’ll keep it. My thought is to abort it. That thought makes me cringe and I don’t understand why, but I’m also terrified about what this means for my career, for us, for everything.” Opal took a deep breath. “I don’t want to burden you with this right now, especially tonight, but I couldn’t keep it from you any longer. I’m scared, Bennett. I don’t know what to do.”

@Kate - Bennett

1 Like