Beverly Shores | Official Thread

“Hello, Helen. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Quincy.” Quincy gently shook Helen’s hand, “I don’t believe I’ve seen your face around before. Have you been hiding away?” Helen smiled, her nose scrunching up slightly. “Oh, no, I actually just moved to Beverly Shores. It’s been quite a change, but one I’m grateful for.” Helen said politely, really trying to keep it light. To banish the awkwardness she was internally feeling.

“So, Helen do you want a drink?” Helen didn’t typically drink, but she would be glad to have something in her hand. “That would be great, thanks. Anything is fine.” Helen just listened as Tommy continued. “Quincy, Darling, meet my newest client, Helen.” Oooh Helen thought. This must be Tommy’s special someone. He had never mentioned anyone, but then again, he was only her manager. Helen relaxed a bit, if Tommy liked xir then ze was probably pretty nice. Chill. Helen trusted Tommy’s judgment.

“So, Helen, what brings you into Tommy’s capable hands? Are you new to the industry or just looking for a change in representation?” Helen slipped her hands around her glass, she loved this question. “I suppose I am now. I was originally based from Thailand as a model, so I know how the system works there. But I needed a bit of a leg up here, and Tommy has been my saving grace. I had actually met him some years ago, when I came to the United States for a movie. But the odds we ended up together—working together again? Saving grace.” Helen took a small sip. “Anyway, he’s been helping me around the acting world here.” Helen smiled proudly, looking over to Tommy. “Tommy is great at what he does. You’re in good hands.” Helen nodded, “I agree, I appreciate you so much, Tommy.” She beamed.

@ChayChay05 Tommy
@CrazyCaliope Quincy :raised_hand::sob:

4 Likes