Beverly Shores|Signups

Nothing lol take him

3 Likes

do you want a little Cam and Cal convo

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Oh. Well, if you find someone, then that could help, 'cause then you could have rumours and secrets with them.

2 Likes

I would want to, but I have to think if I can handle it. The reason why I didn’t join originally is still sort of the problem, that I have a lot of characters going on already

3 Likes

Tommy you crazy

5 Likes

Meanwhile, Helen’s boyfriend abandoned her at a party where she knows nobody but Tommy, only to talk to his ex!

2 Likes

Yeah Dave was rude for that

so far the men of Beverly Shores are not looking good

8 Likes

Except for Faust and Ezra

2 Likes

waittt but I thought Dave and Helen were on a good relationship they have loads of movies together

4 Likes

Yeah, I feel I missed too much already. So I’ll let you guys have fun with this, just don’t abandon the other RPs, okay? :pleading_face:

4 Likes

They have 2 movies, but Dave is just an idiot and doesnt realize what he just did

3 Likes

I’ve literally posted only once and my focus is on NH rn to finish those. You haven’t missed much at all!

6 Likes

No, some people haven’t even made a single post yet, and making one character won’t hurt that much, you don’t have to be as active as some of us, and people are still making characters and everything, and theres already a ton of movies you can just add ypur char to and stuff. And novella and I can help you make edits with anything

4 Likes

Ah, that’s fair. Too many characters can be a lot of pressure, I get that.

5 Likes

I don’t know, Bennett has been nothing but a gentlemen to his wife so far.

4 Likes

Tommy is just still in love with Quincy but falling for Helen at the same time lol.

3 Likes

Maybe too nice haha

3 Likes

I did I think it was like a few posts below the one you replied to!

3 Likes

Them too

3 Likes