Uht

Yes she did

Aw man
Im sorry that happened Levi

3 Likes

Luka you slag

Bye that sounds like nuke :sob:

4 Likes

It wasn’t just my country, it spanned over 4 countries and some places didn’t have running water becuase of it, and it was in the middle of a HEAT STROKE, thankfully the temp in my town wasn’t more that 35 celsius so I was more worried this would last more than a few hours

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s from a post nuclear war game but all the songs are big band (30s and 40s) and Nuka Cola is like parodying Coke from the 50s and how their commercials were everywhere and stuff like that

1 Like

Oh my

1 Like

Yeah, and like two days ago these tourists came to a town close to where I was staying and trodd on a mine and a child was killed, and during the last few days the air was dirtied by Sahara dust flying overhead from Africa into Europe … A lot of things have been happening the week I went on holiday

1 Like

Why does it feel so dead tonight?

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing

1 Like

Yeah … Can’t wait for your response to have something to respond to at least!

1 Like

working on them now. I do have Isabella free right now. Well I can’t respond with Tommy just yet. Waiting on Tina to post for Helen

1 Like

You do? In that case I’ll have Rowan get to her, I’ll just have to make sure @Littlefeets knows that I’m abandoning that convo with Nicholas like Dave abandoned Helen

2 Likes

Clau is the nice one
It is known

1 Like

but is she really that nice hm
co-starring with callan

3 Likes

:+1:t2: Perfectly fine

2 Likes

Work is work

1 Like