Beverly Shores|Signups

Yippee Cat GIF - Yippee Cat Excited - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

I’m so excited for this summer break. I desperately need it to relax, and I have a bunch of fun things planned too

2 Likes

That seriously looks just like ice cream

1 Like

Actually I’m feeling too restless to not do anything, so I think I’ll finish Doug’s post and maybe make a start on Ravi, but don’t blame me if I fall asleep halfway through or it are not the best posts, okay? :joy:

3 Likes

GIF by iHeartRadio

3 Likes

Okay this is me being like the annoying guy trying to guess the plot twist, except here I’m trying to guess why he left and what the secret was

Okay, did he go away because there was a contract or something?
Did he go away to raise a child out of wedlock?
Did he go away because of a security thing, were fans like starting to be too wild and he was scared so he went away for a set amount of time but came back early because he missed his family and he felt like the fans calmed down?

2 Likes

Okay

Just so you don’t have to look he’s sitting at the bar after Isabella left, so Ravi could join in some way

2 Likes

Can somebody react to Lysanders’ post I’m really proud of finally posting for him

1 Like

Very much appreciate this. Will get a reply out soon, might be short thooooo

1 Like

I would preffer a shorter intro shot so I don’t have to look when my character comes in, so you’re cool!

1 Like

Maybe a weird question, but is it an open bar or are they expected to pay for drinks themselves? Just a tiny detail I wanna have correct :joy:

2 Likes

interesting theoriies

ill react after I finish some things

open bar

everything is already paid for

5 Likes

Okay okay

1 Like

everything at the yacht is free

the food and drinks.

4 Likes

Is the food like a buffet, a sit down meal, or whatever, how is it arranged?

1 Like

Ofc there will be food later since it is Thanksgiving, but are there snacks or something laid out for before the actual Thanksgiving dinner?

1 Like

I assume, since it’s Thanksgiving, that it’s sit down so you can all sit down together and say what you’re thankful for and stuff

3 Likes

Okay, fair that makes sense :thinking:

2 Likes

sit down meal but they are some finger foods/appetizers around the table

yes!!
rn there are varieties of snacks and appetizers before the main food

4 Likes

@LunaticLeviTheSecond is he currently having a drink, if yes, what kind?

1 Like