Beverly Shores|Signups

Can do, though I don’t what her filming schedule was like then or what type of roles they had that year.

Cool. What’s their name? Would they direct all three seasons/36 episodes?

HEHE. Me too. I was really excited creating this page.

Also, @Kristi & @raviola, I have a query.
Would I be allowed to create an editable post here and link all the shows/films so far and people can add to it? Just so everyone can see all the options are available for their characters and stuff.

4 Likes

That’s a really good idea actually
Me and Kristi can make one but we need to find a place to put it first
Any ideas?

2 Likes

I will. If not before Callan since he will just be approachable

2 Likes

I was just going to suggest a post here. I was thinking of a table with info like, title, year, different things available.

1 Like

I am very invested in them so I have to! Before I go out of town and MIA for sure

2 Likes

I did try to make a novel out of this character … There is now 50 pages of concept fir each chapter lying in my drive …

I won’t be writing all of the 100 chapters anyways so …

2 Likes

Hello hello :eyes:

I don’t know how to edit wikis in general :skull: on my phon was wondering if Danny could play Ace Reynolds? (He’d be 25 in this)
Also if he could do this :point_down:

3 Likes

I have to sleep now, will make a post in the morning, night

1 Like

Hey. Absolutely. No worries. I can edit Danny into both of those spots for you then.
And feel free to create your own album for this on the wiki then. (wink)

2 Likes

I’ll get back to you then. I have the dates written down of her movies. so I’ll send that to you

2 Likes

Thank you Cali :pray:

1 Like

YAYTYYYYYY

2 Likes

Oh wait duhhhhh I know
We can just make it a section of the stats slides since they might be a bit confusing rn

3 Likes

Maybe make it one of the first slides so it’s easy to find?

3 Likes

I think it would be easier as a section
I’ll make a prototype to show y’all

2 Likes

Oh. So you don’t want a post here that everyone can see and add too, and the group tag could be used?

1 Like

Speaking of the stat slides, did template for the character pie chart slide disappear?

1 Like

No because I think if its not put in a significant place then it’ll likely get lost ):

3 Likes

I don’t think so? Wdym

2 Likes

Down the bottom I saw templates for film posters and album covers, but is there supposed to be a template for the character’s first slide. The ones with votes, awards, and the graph.

4 Likes