Beverly Shores|Signups

I would go to certain websites with huge lists of names and search for one where the meaning of the name either describes the character or the description describes something about their family or stuff.
For last names I mostly use this website though

5 Likes

Never tried that

3 Likes

Yeah, I pretty much do both of what Kbail and Cati said. Either work from a name I already have in my head or google until I find one. Usually when I google, I look at what letters haven’t been used as much in the RP yet and go from there, it’s how I stumbled onto Opal. No characters began with O.
I also use baby name site, which would be awkward if anyone walked up behind me when I was looking there. HAHA

6 Likes

Did you listen???

1 Like

Damn

Oh yeah I love the one I chose but it was almost rome

4 Likes

Michi listen to my playlist!!

3 Likes

Opal is a pretty name. I was thinking Chloe, but that doesn’t seem rich enough.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is. It even immediately told me her sister’s name would be Sapphire too.

Why not? Is one of the Kardashians have that name?

2 Likes

They just come to me usually
For Santi I had been waiting for a character to give that name to tho
Violetta’s name name comes from a sort of metaphor I have for her and then Celeste goes with the Wallace C Names whilst still being a color
And then Hera i just picked bc it was badass but then again that was also like 2-3 years ago so my. Restive process was a bit different

4 Likes

I actually try not to do that bc it usually gives me the most basic last names from that region :pensive:
And I feel like that isn’t good representation yk
Like not all my Korean characters can have the last name Kim and stuff
Usually what I do, since I went to a very diverse highschool, is just look through my old yearbook for something cute :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Not yet I just tagged Kristi so she can add it to the list
I’ve only gotten to fully listen to Jim’s playlists as of yet
Remind me if you had playlists for Winnie and callan

3 Likes

I just saw the red and blue on the name!! That’s it tho

2 Likes

Oohhhh

1 Like

Ooooh… i didn’t realise that there was another Violet-inspired stage name. That could be interesting between the characters. The one I submitted yesterday, her stage name is Violet Summer.

1 Like

Nooo nonono
Her actual name is Violetta
Her stage name is Celeste

2 Likes

You say this, but I taught there and MANY of my students not only had the same surname, they also had the same names too. This is VERY common in South Korea, and they weren’t related. HAHA

4 Likes

Oh, other way around. I read it wrong when I checked FCs before. Whoops.

Just checking, can we post for characters that have been submitted but aren’t in FCs?

2 Likes

That’s actually kinda smart

Idk if it would work with my high school (a lot of people had the same last names) but it’s a good idea

2 Likes

Khloe, yeah.

2 Likes

Yeah, same here, unless you want names you can’t pronounce like Hrvoje, Janja, Ljuban, Đuro, Šime, Matija, Ružica, Štefanija etc etc

2 Likes