Beverly Shores|Signups

Yeah, great character too. Loved her in season one most.

NO WAY! LUCKY! I wanna be there now. I’m allowed to go there if my partner can watch. True story. He and I have the biggest crush on her.

2 Likes

I think I might. He’s more unhinged than Baylor tho, my character for this RP. Tho Baylor was unhinged in his own way :upside_down_face:

1 Like

guyssss add relationships I want to be in the loop :pray:

5 Likes

It’s always where is Emilio never how is Emilio :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

She’s younggg
I think at least

2 Likes

OH MY GOD
I NEVER NOTICED IT WAS THE SAME PERSON WHAT

5 Likes

Where’s Rafa post yo

2 Likes

How the heck do you all write posts so fast…

6 Likes

i have no idea how they do it im not even done writing the first posts

7 Likes

Same I’ve posted once lol and there’s like at least 30 since then, probably more. I can not write that fast!

6 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

gasp

3 Likes

i missed that

3 Likes

I studied typography in high school, we had to type withouth looking at the keyboard and remeber which finger is used for which letter and which letters are accessible from the way we had to position our fingers. Now I can type so fast and write withouth looking at the keyboard at all. I only take a gander when I used letters like čćžšđ because I don’t often get to use those online where I type fast

2 Likes

its not the typing
its the writing

4 Likes

How dare you :triumph: jk, happens to me all the time

3 Likes

I know, I just wanted to flex for a second XD

1 Like

My mom used to be a translator so I learned that too but i dont like blind typing as much as i like staring at my keyboard

6 Likes

This is what I was going to say too

5 Likes

Maybe I write faster beucase I don’t have any prepp, like I don’t open other documents to plan out what my chars are going to say or anything I just see the post, see what the person said, open it when I have 30 mins free or something, think up on the spot what the characters will say, and write it out in a span of 15 minutes

1 Like