Beverly Shores|Signups

Croatia wasn’t great their first game

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Also round of applause for the progress I’ve made

6 Likes

Croatia wasn’t great their second game, with playing like that we better not get through to not embarras ourselves further, this is a full downgrade from our playing in previous games

1 Like

Either the image isn’t showing up, or this is sarcasm

2 Likes

There’s still a chance, but good luck Croatia beating Italy, won’t be easy

1 Like

It’s sarcasm. I have done absolutely nothing on my characters since the game started :joy:

1 Like

You’ll do it when the game ends lol

1 Like

In the break yeah and when it ends, and in the meantime I’ll still get some PMs and stuff, but for creating characters I do not have the focus with this game going on

1 Like

Beating Albania should’ve been easy and yet they still couldn’t shape up to not end in a tie smh

:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

3 Likes

Ikr, I’m so proud of myself for all that progress I’ve made :smiley:

2 Likes

I want to, but I’m waiting for @kate to add her characters to the wiki. HEHE

Whaaaaat? But how?

Sorry. I’ve just been asked to character a spouse, which will be my fourth character.

4 Likes

I’m sponding now as Tommy. It’s long

2 Likes

You made progress, just because rn you haven’t got anything to show for it IN THAT PLACE doesn’t mean you didn’t make progress and that you won’t have something to show for it when you actually don’t get distracted by something!

1 Like

Fair, even in the PM we had I already made progressssss

1 Like

Yikes. Me scared.

1 Like

See! You have something done today DESPITE the game!

1 Like

The fact I’m planning in 10 different PMs says a lot already too
So please guys do not take it personally if I’m online and I take a while to get back to you, I try to reply to everything as soon as possible

4 Likes

Oh, wait. Jess, I’m assuming you’re gonna make her in her early 30s, yeah?
'Cause the new character I was asked to make is married, however, he was married before and had two kids. Although, I feel you probably don’t wanna make someone in her late 30s/early 40s with children, yeah?

2 Likes