oof

1 Like

its ok, Colombian men aint shxt

2 Likes

He’s half Dutch half Colombian but yes

1 Like

well ive heard dutch men aint shxt too so like its a combination

2 Likes

@raviola already told you happy bdayyyyyyyyy but this is me everytime I put you on something

3 Likes

Yep. Dutch men are :nauseated_face:
That’s why I hate dating honestly

2 Likes

Okay, I know I shouldn’t rant too much here. But I want him to shut the f up. Yesterday he didn’t really say a whole lot when we broke up, and while he’s the one who massively messed up this relationship, well, he’s really trying to guilt trip me now and make it seem like everything is my fault
Boy bye
Congrats, you earned yourself a nice blocking
I’m done investing any more of my time and energy in him

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about what happened Jass, but you deserve better and you will.

I just went trough the messages and may have been cheated on and if not cheated my best friend dates my ex legit after he broke up with me. He broke up with me in a Friday and I texted my best friend right after and all she said was oh. Then on monday they would sit next to each other at lunch and after school I didn’t go home sometimes right after school and just talked to some other friends and my ex and best friend did the same thing (ex’s mom was a middle school teacher I once had and he was a sophomore so couldn’t drive yet) and saw them everyday hanging out after school. My best friend texted me almost a week later and said “sorry I’ve been busy are you ok” and in my head I said bitch your fucking lying. I saw you everyday after school hanging out with him, but didn’t say that and texted something back

5 Likes

Thanks, I do appreciate that.

Ooof, I’m sorry, that’s shitty that happened to you. Based on that I have the feeling something was going on between them already before he broke up with you

3 Likes

happy birthday girlieee <3<3 @raviola

2 Likes

The

Of this b****

1 Like

Cheating on definitely sucks. My ex before my husband cheated on me the whole relationship. He even tried hitting and flirting with my best friend that lives in a different state.

3 Likes

SANTI wyd releasing new albums

3 Likes

Yes
You have good taste in men
Or at least you do now idk about before

3 Likes

ERAS TOUR TOMORROW WOOO

2 Likes

That’s what I told her yeah :joy:
Not angrily but yk

HAHAHHAH

Thank you and yes that is exactly how you expect me to react LMFAO sometimes I do tho
Tamino hits

Period

Oh nooo :sob:

THANK YOU ELLAAAAA

Damn we all got stories
Im glad you have your husband now!!

WOAH IS THE SONG GOOD

5 Likes

I didn’t get cheated on but guys can be a-holes and I was younger so I was more gullible :unamused:

2 Likes

Too real
This why you gotta cougar so no one older than you can take advantage

2 Likes

Me too. Lol

2 Likes

Cameron is so The Lucky One coded

2 Likes