It definitely reminds me of it haha

2 Likes

Yummy

2 Likes

This

2 Likes

I thought it was at first :sob:

2 Likes

Sorry I’m in a complaining and not in a writing mood. I wanna finish up Doug post and get I guess the Ravi and Rowan interaction started, but like I’m physically and mentally in a bad and exhausted state right now soooo

2 Likes

I’ve had the longest and most stressful day
Like I said 2 intense deadlines
One more or less finishing the super intense group work I’ve been doing, and then another one for which I thought I was more or less ready but lost the document and could start again

2 Likes

That’s okay Jass, no need to do anything today, I didn’t say Ravi and Rowan should get together immediately so no pressure, I suggested him in case you wanted one of my characters and he’s the only one left free atm, tomorrow or a few days from now is fine as well, just relax and feel better

3 Likes

So mentally I’m done
Like can’t think anymore
And I think with the stress and everything
Well, my whole body is hurting like crazy and like so much tension in my body

2 Likes

Probably tomorrow I will. Can you at least keep him reserved for me for the weekend?

3 Likes

I thought the same at first but realized the chocolate is too dark for the image, so I chose the other one …

But to me the bottom part looks more like a cone than a flavor of ice cream and it looks like a half vnilla half strawberry ice cream in a small cone at first

Like this

1 Like

Ofc I can, I doubt anybody would want to approach in that time lol, so no worries, he’s free

2 Likes

Ooh yeah I saw something similar at first

If I didn’t see top I’d be confused what I’m looking at

2 Likes

Same!

1 Like

On the positive side, I more or less have summer break so expect me to get more active again soon :partying_face:

3 Likes

Yippee Cat GIF - Yippee Cat Excited - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

I’m so excited for this summer break. I desperately need it to relax, and I have a bunch of fun things planned too

2 Likes

That seriously looks just like ice cream

1 Like

Actually I’m feeling too restless to not do anything, so I think I’ll finish Doug’s post and maybe make a start on Ravi, but don’t blame me if I fall asleep halfway through or it are not the best posts, okay? :joy:

3 Likes

GIF by iHeartRadio

3 Likes