Beware of this bee

murder hornets Has arrived in USA in Washington state. Multiple stings can be fatal To human.

8 Likes

My mom told me about that. I’m not going outside anyways, so that’s kind of the least of my worries. I already avoid bees when I’m outside. My main concern now is when this pandemic will end.

Not saying this isn’t serious, because it is. I’m just saying that I’m not super worried about it at this point right now.

4 Likes

Yep, I been sting by honeybee :honeybee: . But some people are allergic to honey bee. :grin:

1 Like

That’s true! It’s super dangerous if you’re allergic

1 Like

Thanks for warning us!

1 Like

Yep. Although I’m not allergic to bee but I do get sting by them once. Even when they come in the house.

1 Like

I’ve never gotten stung by a bee or wasp before. Although knowing my luck when I do get stung by a bee it would probably be this one. :expressionless:

1 Like

I just saw the murder hornets on new and terrorized.

1 Like

At this point, whoever is in charge of planet earth is just testing out anything deadly and/or unbelievable they can find :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

(Added an animals tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)

4 Likes

Thanks you :innocent:

Dang it, talk about bee get inside the house with stinkbug . While I was outside 2 lizards :lizard: came out from stairs. :woman_facepalming:t2:

Thanks for the info!

No problem :wink:

1 Like

If these murder hornet killer all the bee and this will be not only bad for no more honey and bad parts this is bad for human.

It might be better if all themes park and water park to stay close due to these issues.

Yep.:pensive:

If you want to watch this man get sting by bee watch this is education and he has a show on animals planet
Coyote Peterson: Brave the Wild.

1 Like

This bee may not spread around America but unfortunately I was watching the video in the previous post so if you are in Washington States please be careful. Get sting by them multiple times is a death penalty for people and honey bee.

I overheard my brother talking about it.
There goes the glory of the great outdoors
Oop, well never mind. I don’t live close to Washington.

Okay.