Big Fish Games & Wildtangent Games Thread

So, this thread is for anyone to go over the games on Big Fish Games and Wildtangent websites. Big Fish is one of the biggest mainstream sites that cater to both pc and mobile game users. They have many games on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for people to play. Most games have a free trial to play before being promoted to pay for it. It’s one of the biggest draws that Big Fish Games has. Wildtangent caters mainly to pc users since they do not an app version of the game for mobile devices. Wildtangent is connected to Steam which is one of the main sites that sells pc games. Wildtangent also has unique games that you will not find anywhere else than on the website. Also, if you come across a game that is not available on Big Fish when playing a series then you can check Wildtangent for the game instead. Big Fish Games can only hold games for a certain time frame but most of the time you can get those games on Wildtangent when they are removed. Both websites have amazing games on them that are quite fun to play! The games can help you improve your physical and mental skills in the long run. Casual Wish is a fan site dedicated to Big Fish Games where you can find lists of the multiple game series found on the website plus Wildtangent. Big Fish Games have daily sales going throughout the week plus they can run for multiple days on the weekends as well. I will post the sales on this thread for people to keep up with.

Wildtangent Games

Big Fish Games

Casualwish Website

Mobile lists of Big Fish Games for Android and IOS
Ultimate Mobile Game list :video_game::iphone:

@Discussions
@Gamers

Big Fish Games
So, today’s sale is Bonus Punch day! Every game you purchase gets you a free punch which can get you closer to getting a free game quicker. There is also a special where you buy one collectors edition game and one standard game can get you a free game. Another special is when you buy 3 games of either standard/collectors addition than you will receive a free game. Hope you take advantage of the offer. It’s only available until 1:59 am central American Time zone.

https://www.bigfishgames.com/promotions/2020-bonus-punch

Wildtangent Games
The links below are connected to the Wildtangent website. They have two sales going which are discounted games and their membership sale. The first link is for the games they have on sale. I would check them out if you want to find some nice games to play!

https://www.wildtangent.com/offers/join-wild

@Discussions
@Gamers

1 Like

Today’s sale is for games on the page linked below that are on sale for 55% club members and 40% for non-members. This sale will last until 1:59 am central American time zone which is in about 3 hours or so. Sorry for the late posting I was out with my friend today.
I highly recommend trying the Living Legends Series, Dark Tales Edgar Allan Poes Series, Grim Tales Series,Dark Romance Series, Dark Parables Series, Danse Macabre Series, Chimeras Series, Witches Legacy Series, Shadow Wolf Mysteries Series, and the Enchanted Kingdom.

Delicious Emily & Friends Sale on Wildtangent! All the games on the page linked below are on sale! I have no idea when this sale ends. I think it could be the same amount of time that Big Fish Games sale for though! Check out the links if you want to play any of them!

@Discussions
@Gamers

2 Likes

Alright, another good sale from Big Fish Games! I won’t be promoting all their sales since they have new ones each day. I do not want to annoy people with those updates. So, it will be twice-three times a week for the updates. Onto the sale, Big Fish is offering all the games listed on the page that the link connects too for free. That means you can download these games for free, no joke. They are doing this to promote social distance because of COVID-19 by letting gamers download these games for free. This is a good deal to go with you are a beginner gamer for computer games. Also, Big Fish has demos for each game that is free to play so that you can get an idea of what the game is like before buying it. I would recommend trying them out!

https://www.bigfishgames.com/promotions/playaparttogether?&npc=gm&npv1=mygames&npv2=2020junjulenplayaparttogether_2020jul15&npv5=startupoverlay&npi=mygames2020junjulenplayaparttogether_2020jul15startupoverlay

For Wildtangent, we have games from the company Brave Giant that is 50% off to buy. These are another great selection of games for beginners. The good thing about Wildtangent is that you rent the game or buy the game. They offer routes for those who can’t buy games because of money issues.

@Discussions
@Gamers

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity