Biggest misconception about you

People think because I’m a quiet girl in school, it means they can bully or fool around with me but when an instance came and they saw me beat a girl up and she started crying, they realized I’m not someone to joke around or bully. :shushing_face:

@Discussions, what are people’s biggest misconception about you?

8 Likes

I’m quite a loud and restless person
So people assume I’m an extrovert
Which I’m very very much not

2 Likes

People think I’m boring and not fun at all. They think that I’m a nerd and all I ever do is study. They also think I’m stupid when it comes to relationships (that I’m easy to manipulate and stuff). Plus they think that they can mock me and I will do nothing about it, I’ll let it carry on.

2 Likes

I have a rbf so people instantly think I’m mean and rude. But I’m not, I’m approachable and kind to those who are kind to me too.

2 Likes

People assume I’m upset or sad because I’m not smiling 24/7.

2 Likes

exactly!

That I’m extroverted… but only my closest friends know the truth, that I’m very introverted.

3 Likes

Ah yes that’s what I said

High five :raising_hand_woman:t5:

2 Likes

And on that note people assume I’m a happy person and don’t believe me when I say im literally depressed because I talk and smile and laugh and hardly ever cry

4 Likes

Hmmm, I really find this hard to answer. I guess that people think I am not a social and outgoing person because I can be quite shy and introverted, especially around people I don’t now. But if I truly am myself around someone I am much and much more extroverted :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

High Five. (wink)

(Double high five)

2 Likes

People think I am an extrovert, but no, I barely talk to strangers.
They also think I’m a model, cause I’m like really tall, like, can’t models be short?! And I’m a high school student!

2 Likes

Same, lol

As if! They probably don’t know you as well as me.

Lol, it’s funny imagining their faces when they saw that :rofl:

3 Likes

Awwwww thanks! :heart:

2 Likes

People think that I’m pissed all the time just cuz I have a resting bish face apparently. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My mom thinks I can be a model because I’m tall. Models can be short but it’s recommended that models are usually tall because it looks a lot better

1 Like

true! :joy:

1 Like

pos…

1 Like

Hm… there are some truths in what people think that I am like since I’m probably exactly what they think when I’m with them. :thinking: However, it’s not fun to be expected to behave in a certain way because it’s harder to do what you want to do with the expectations. :joy:

This doesn’t make any sense at all… Just stay open minded about people :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I look intimidateing to people so they think that of they do the smallest thing wrong I’ll beat them up.
Also most of the girls think I’m Asexual coz I don’t talk about my feelings and they think I’m incapable to love anyone or anything

2 Likes