1 Like

Fist bump bro :facepunch:t4:

1 Like

fist bump

1 Like

added #romance tag

Oh my god…this person. Just…please no.

story time

Welp, I talked to this guy online on Wattpad. He seemed to be easygoing enough. no I didn’t have any romantic feelings towards him but like yeah kinda like platonic stuff :thinking:

So we were well into talking with each other for 2 months already and he was starting to become really… different. Like narcissistic and kind of rude. But the tipping point came like this - he randomly asked me “where are you from” and I was like what’s the harm just say “India” and he was like “omg you’re poc? Wow I love me some Asian girls” and he went on and on about creepy lewd stuff concerning poc people and how they are so beautiful, submissive, etc etc…

I didn’t know what to do so I blocked that guy and logged off that account for a good 2 weeks. The end :slightly_smiling_face::man_dancing:

2 Likes

I had to block someone too. Sadly, I have class with them tomorrow…

2 Likes

It’s fine, just ignore them and pretend they don’t exist :eyes:

2 Likes

Right…but I sit next to them.

2 Likes

Oof. That’s awkward as heck :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yep…they apparently have a surprise for me. If it’s food, I’m not eating it.

1 Like

Experience inc€st? :flushed:

2 Likes

basically.

1 Like

i mean, she could’ve asked me but no ig-

1 Like

Not me personally but a friend of mine wrote a love letter (as a joke) and this two-faced SOB decided to steal it and give it to her crush. Her reasoning was “yOU NeED tO Be BRaVe anD TeLL him”. Both girls were friends of mine once but they both fake as hell STILL that girl didn’t deserve that jeez.

This video is for her:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

she was pwetty too :pleading_face:

1 Like