Biggest romantic fail you’ve experienced?🦋

She doesn’t know what she’s missing

1 Like

:cry::pleading_face::hearts:

1 Like

There was this boy that I had a crush on and I confessed to him in school but he didn’t understand me because I was so nervous and then I ran away without explaining anything :upside_down_face::sweat_smile:

@Discussions Please share more romantic fails! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Someone broke up with their Greece girlfriend to ask me, I rejected them and they became gay…

1 Like

How??

2 Likes

Well he was ‘too gay to function’ already so it was obvious he was gay when he asked me, but he turbed to men after me

2 Likes

Oops.

im so sorry kitty

1 Like

It’s okay, I’m (almost) over it :smile_cat:

1 Like

Y’know what, it’s normal
I’ve done it too haha

1 Like

I actually thought I had a special connection with a guy I was talking to online, and I even uploaded a video on YouTube that I wanted him to watch, so I sent him the link via Instagram, but he… never opened my message, didn’t continue our conversation, and whenever he replies to a message I send him on the platform we were talking on, it’s just professional-polite but not friendly. :cry: :cry: This happened fairly recently, btw.

1 Like

That’s so sad!

1 Like

STOP
i think this is ab to happen to me

1 Like

It is, but I think he needs to sort out a few personal problems. I still haven’t given up hope.

1 Like

Before I started dating my boyfriend, he hugged my friend, and I’d started walking away right when he was about to hug me. I didn’t realize, and had to circle back to hug him. :joy:

1 Like

HOW DARE HE

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity