BIRD NAMING THREAD

Hey guys! So um… our parakeets had a baby parakeet! We already have a name for that one Bebe, like BB8 from Star Wars.
She’ll probably be having more so… suggest some cute Star Wars themed bird names!

6 Likes

Baby parakeets :pleading_face::heart_eyes:

Haven’t seen Star Wars though

3 Likes

I never seen star wars but i heard some names from it-

Yoda?

2 Likes

Will you show us some pictures of the babies? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

(Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)

2 Likes

Right now its hard to get pics but when they are bigger- yes probably.

2 Likes

I know you can’t tell their genders yet, since they’re parakeets, but what about:

Ani (Anikin)
Leia
Luke

2 Likes

Oo yeah we have names like that on a board an we have Lei and Luke, but I have to check if Ani is there. We also have Chewy lol which I really want one of them to be named if there’s another one.

2 Likes

Btw everyone, the specific gender of the name doesn’t really matter because we won’t know their gender for a while- also we already have a female birb named Bobo so yeah- Might as well just name them whatever ;w;

1 Like

Keets/Keetz.
Dgddgshsisisk

1 Like

So what did you end up deciding to name them if you get more babies? Do we get to see any pictures of your parakeets? (wink)

We named them Bebe and Annie… we don’t know their genders yet. (The only way to tell is their noses which change colors- blue for a boy and pinkish/purpleish for a girl)

1 Like

OMG! Really? I never knew that that was how you tell the gender of a parakeet.

1 Like

Yup! You don’t know for a couple of months either. Until their noses turn a specific color it’s just an in between color, right now both of the birds’ noses are like a light purple.

The females are also tend to be more aggressive lol and they both have different mannerisms.

1 Like

WOW. You’re sooo knowledgeable. This is so interesting. Thank you.

1 Like

Haha not really. My siblings know more about it since they’re the ones that initially did research into parakeets and stuff. We have four, so you tend to catch on as well. We’ve had problems with our female bird attacking the male one each month her eggs didn’t work. We’ve had to separate them by putting cloth in the middle of the cage to separate them.

1 Like

Still know more than me, lovely. So you are very knowledgeable.
Aww, poor male bird and mean female.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity