Black Lives Matter: A Safe Space Thread for Black Users

It’s absolutely bloody disgusting. There is nothing more vile and inhuman than a bigot

5 Likes

This made me so happy for some reason…

5 Likes

Wow…

2 Likes

The EDL are back at it again.

Seriously though, what’s wrong with some people? The UK’s racism isn’t as in your face but it is definitely still there. It’s developed a system where some races are gonna do better than others.

We also don’t teach racism in school. In my school, we learn about slavery for a term but we don’t do much else. I think we should do more about it in PSHE, that way, more kids would actually have good points when debating.

5 Likes

I’ll check that out! Sounds interesting.

4 Likes

Added black lives matter tag :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

For anyone who wants to understand why prison records that show African Americans are in jail more for crime is not reliable. Please check the documentary 13 on Netflix and YouTube. Slavery is not illegal in America. Criminals can still work unfair labor. So how do you make a black man a slave again? Name them all criminals.

6 Likes

The war on drugs, although seemly a good thing was directly at black communities. Police and the government planted drugs in the fragile black communities. Creating high crime and drug abuse. And then instead of getting help for these people they arrest them. And wait for the next to commit a crime.

6 Likes

The crack epidemic was also targeted at marginalized communities but no one wants to talk about that yet…

5 Likes

Hi. Let me start talking.

4 Likes

Is this the wrong thread?

5 Likes

:eyes: oh no, it’s a place where we can talk about what we think and not be challenged by non-black people essientially. They can shut up or be allies.

10 Likes

oh yes, I can’t believe people still don’t support blm (cough cough)

9 Likes

History is literally repeating itself all over again. I can’t believe we’re all a part of it

5 Likes

Bump because this is important :black_heart::pray:t4:

1 Like

Moved to general chat

Closed due to inactivity