Blondie will be missed from the team!

As many of the @RPers will know, @BlondeGlassesGirl has been an RP leader for the past couple of months! However, due to personal reasons, she decided to step down from the team at the end of last week.

She was an asset during the short period on our team and will be greatly missed. We have only respect for her in making this decision, as health and life comes first, and we are more than happy with the time she dedicated to our forum.
This is not to say that if she feels up to being on the staff team in the future that we will discourage her either. No, not at all, she was a fantastic team member and would be great one again if up to it. We’re just really happy that she’s taking a step back for herself for now and just being a user again. Users mean the world to us too!

So, again…

Thank you sooo much, Blondie! You’re AMAZING and have helped sooo much!

32 Likes

I’ll miss you being on the staff team so much @BlondeGlassesGirl :((

7 Likes

It was super fun to have you on the team and get to know you @BlondeGlassesGirl! :star2: Wonderful to work with and a great friend. :dizzy:

4 Likes

We love you blondie :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
You’re amazing :clap:t5:
@BlondeGlassesGirl

5 Likes

Blondie we love you and I hope everything gets better for you.

:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

We will miss you from the staff @BlondeGlassesGirl!!! :pleading_face: Hope everything goes well for you. :sob:

4 Likes

Mental health always comes first! I wish you the best love! :blush::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Awww we will miss you @BlondeGlassesGirl!! Love you so much girlie, take care of yourself :heart:

6 Likes

We’ll miss you Blondie

6 Likes

Hope you are ok, @BlondeGlassesGirl? :sunglasses:

8 Likes

cough physical health cough THANK YOU THOOO

Awwww your the best!!! :two_hearts: I’ll miss you too.

Oh my gosh fraudikins!!! :two_hearts: keep being a great leader

Ahwibejdb MICHELLE your going to be such a great staff member.

Baiwjdiej!!! Thank youuuuuuu :sob:

Awww thank you girl. :heartpulse:

Nakejdiwjdj LOVE YOY MEGAN YOUR HONNA BE SO GREAT AS STAFF

Awww I’ll miss you too.

I’m- not really okay but I will be hopefully sometime. I miss talking to youuuu :sob: hope yo life is going well!!!

10 Likes

awwwwwww, :pleading_face: thank you

4 Likes

3 Likes

Aww I’ll and the rest of the staff will miss you!

3 Likes

My life is one big mess right now, but I am not planning to leave, so I will still be around when you feel better. :sweat_smile::wink:

2 Likes

We’ll miss you @BlondeGlassesGirl!!! :heart:

2 Likes

:two_hearts: thanks girlllll

Awwww. :sob: (myyy dmmmsss are opppennn)

Awwww tank youuuuu.

5 Likes

I’ll miss you, you’re an eyemazing duckling :sob::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

Your the queen girlie. Keep being the eyemazing queen you are :wink: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

:pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes