Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

suure sure

soccer player bears

2 Likes

Dori,

1. Do you think if Jess never went to that grocery store - you wouldn’t have become friends?
  2. You say you’re surprised she’s still alive but I would like to remind you she already died once and you can’t kill a legend. Thanks.
  3. So Jess and Elo became best friends that day - thoughts about that weird kid becoming your sisters best friend?
  4. Jess later pranked you by dying your hair so you were a ginger - how was that?
  5. Did you ever imagine that girl would become your best friend and later your wife
  6. Did you know it’s the anniversary of her death?

@astxrism

2 Likes

She just…

2 Likes

Held his hand to help him okay :pleading_face::sob:
Couldn’t let the big meenie get scared

2 Likes

Davina,

1. So you met Jess at a grocery store as a 8 year old all by herself with a cart full of food during a blackout. What was going through your mind when you saw this girl?
  2. Thoughts about her later being such an important part of your life and later the mother of your grandchildren?
  3. Why the heck did you bring a random kid home you basically kidnapped her.

@astxrism

2 Likes

So Dorian, who even is Jessica?

@astxrism

2 Likes

that’s what I was thinking

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
sure pt 2

2 Likes

But I’m also thinking how Jess had a cart full of food and she walked from dans house so how the hell was she supposed to hold all those bags and go back home?

2 Likes

Someone would offer help but then kidnap her so Davina was doing her a favor oki

2 Likes

And knowing Jess she’d say yes to anyone

2 Likes

:triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

If Jess never went to that grocery store we probably would’ve met some other way but never end as close as we were.

Well I hope you’re right.

I never cared who my sisters friends were at that age so I didn’t think much about it, I had my own friends. It was just weird seeing that weird kid around the house so often after that day but she was… okay. She’s my wife now I can’t say anything bad. Not that I have anything bad to say!

Such a wonderful day. I really enjoyed it.

Honestly no but I’m glad I was wrong.

No… There is no anniversary if she’s alive.

2 Likes

We got married in April 2036

Colin proposed to me

We’re both on the less social side and we react the same way when we mess up

1 Like

Nah it’s Jess - she would have messed with you sooner or later and then you’d fall into your Same ol banter

Woooowww fine keep calling her that :triumph:

I’m glad. I think that’s really what brought you two closer because then the pranks continued

But she did die for 3 minutes and 13 seconds. Any longer and she would have had brain damage due to the lack of oxygen

2 Likes

Just this weirdo I love more than anyone else.

She doesn’t mind :relieved:

That… is possible. Fine, I’ll give it to you.

Okay but I’m not celebrating that traumatic moment.

2 Likes

What about your kids?

Never asked you to celebrate it - just said it’s the anniversary and you should dance with Jess in the rain because she woke up from a nightmare about dying

2 Likes

Different kind of love.

:roll_eyes:
I will, I will.

2 Likes

I thought she was very sweet but then I got concerned for her when I realized she was all alone. Who lets their kid go to the grocery store and buy so many things in such weather?

I would’ve never guessed that she, this little girl that stood up for my daughter would one day be part of our family and not just a friend.

She was all alone in the middle of the storm. I wanted to help her before something bad happens. You never know…

2 Likes

@astxrism you’re doing zoe right? And I take shay? ANyyyways

Zoe,

1. Who’s your favorite parent? Jess or Dori?
  2. Do you miss your dad when he goes away?
  3. Favorite food?
  4. Favorite thing about your dad?
  5. Favorite thing about your mom?

@astxrism

2 Likes

So that means

Shay,

1. Who’s your favorite parent? Jess or Dori?
  2. Do you miss your dad when he goes away?
  3. Favorite food?
  4. Favorite thing about your dad?
  5. Favorite thing about your mom?
  6. How much do you love your siblings?

@benitz786

2 Likes