Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Yeah…

1 Like

Kai,

1. So you later found her because she tried to steal the cake without paying right? The store manager called Jess and you were closer so you picked her up. What did you tell her?
    2.Did you forgive her? She just wanted to make your day special :pleading_face:

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Seriously.

1 Like

Malachi:
Yes, that’s how we found her. I forgave her, and told her that I appreciated that she was trying to do something nice, but I also explained to her how she wasn’t supposed to leave school unless it was with me or Jess, which made us worried and scared that she would get hurt. Then I also told her that next time she wanted to do something to surprise me to get Jess’s help.

1 Like

Jordan: (Before the coma and losing his memory)

• How would you feel if I told you that soon you’ll end up in a coma, and when you wake up you won’t remember the past 10 years of your life?
  • Because of that, you won’t remember Annie, who is the reason for you ending up in a coma. Thoughts?
  • As well as you won’t remember ever making up with Jez, let alone marrying her and that she’s pregnant with your kids. You’ll think Sadie is still your wife.
  • How would you feel if you tried to talk to Jez and touch her, that her initial reaction would be to pull away, almost with fear in a way?
  • If she asked you if you wanted to go back to Sadie, how would you react?

@benitz786

2 Likes

Hi dori, some questions during ^^

1. Do you know what is “twaumatizing” for a 2 year old?
  2. Why didn’t you tell Jess to stay?
  1. Why mushy veggies? Ew. You better have given shay something good
  1. WHY ARE YOU CURSING IN FRONT OF A 2 YEAR OLD?
  2. you regretting getting him the legos?
  1. Do you think Aidan’s too shy? Do you think you need to get him to SOCIALIZE more?
  1. Did you know aidan made a wish every night for mom to come back?
  1. Does he hold your hand every night?
  1. Why are you lying to him about the monsters?
  1. How were you going to respond to this before he fell back asleep?
  1. Does he make you look every night?
  1. So Aidan had a dream that Jess didn’t remember him and you didn’t either but what was odd was that in his dream, the characters remembered things that happened in YOUR dream, in JESS’ dream, and in SHAY’s dream. Does this make you think that this isn’t a dream, and rather, it’s another world?
  2. Assuming this world where you hate jess is real, what are your thoughts about it?
  1. Hey dori, how’s jess at ice skating?

2. Are you sad that aidan had a dream like that?

1. Isn’t he Dori?
  1. What did you do to reassure him?

2. Why the zoo?

3. Did you know jess would be there?

4. Did you ever see the aquarium, or were the kids too sad?

5. Do you know aidan wants to swing from trees now to be like a monkey?

@astxrism

1 Like

DREAM DoRI, time to ask you questions.

1. Why the hell were you in London?
  2. Did you expect to see Jess? and Dan?
  3. You still have a thing for Dan?
  4. What about Jess?
  5. Thoughts about her bringing a lil baby to you?
  6. Was he a cute kid at least? Pretty blue eyes right? like yours?
  7. Thoughts about the kid holding your hand and making you let go of the soccer ball
  8. WHY ARE YOU CURSING IN FRONT OF A KID?
  9. Do you think Jess is obsessed with you or something?
  10. So first she brought a lil girl, and now a lil boy. What do you think she’s trying to prove?
  11. Ever think that these kids are from another world where you and jess are together?
  1. Didn’t you like try to make out and have sex with her one of those times?
  1. Jess doesn’t remember that moment. Do you think she’s lying?

@astxrism

1 Like

Kai alt,

1. Hey Kai… there’s quite a few people in the world that don’t… well… like you. And… well… your dad has been known for kidnapping in the past. How would you react if your daughter was taken?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Malachi:
I’d rather not think about that possibility, but how do you think I’d react? I would do anything to protect her and make sure she’s home safe.

1 Like

What if for her to come home, your dad gives you an ultimatum to leave Jess behind

1 Like

Malachi:
F^^k that. My father can’t stop me from being with Jess, and as soon as I would have her back safe, I would make that clear.

You’d really risk your daughters safety like that?

1 Like

Malachi:
Once she would be back home with both myself and Jess, she’d be safe. She’s safer with the both of us.

1 Like
  1. Kai, she’s safer without you. When will you get that through your head?
  2. Don’t you think Jess would be happier without you? She could find a nice guy and settle down

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Real Kai rn:

1. Hey you happy?
  2. How’s ya kid?
  3. Jess is pregnant again with twins. Thoughts?
  4. Big reveal just happened: Anna had twins who are now 18. Thoughts?
  5. Thoughts about Val being in the hospital after Dan left her?
  6. Have you ever met VC?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Malachi:
Why don’t you get the f^^k out of my personal life? Ask Jess if you’re so focused on her being with someone else.

Someone’s testy

You don’t think she could find someone else? I personally think her and Dorian would be great together when you’re out of the picture, Kai.

1 Like

Malachi:
I’m fine. As happy as can be.

Malachi:
Scarlet is great.

Malachi:
I… I’m happy for her.

Malachi:
Wow… I did not expect that.

Malachi:
F^^king Parker. I never thought he deserved her, and him leaving her only goes to prove it.

Malachi:
I have met VC, just once or twice when she was younger.

1 Like

Are you? Ever think that it could have been you and her having a big family together?

Crazy right? You know who the dad is?

HEY NOW

DON’T GET ON DAN’S ASS

At least he made sure she was okay and got her the best doctors even AFTER she cheated on him

Thoughts about her?

1 Like

Malachi:
Its not that I don’t think she could find someone else. Someone would have to be blind to not realize that Jess is something special. And Dorian? No way in hell. He had a shot with her and blew it. I don’t care what you want to f^^king say about me. I just care what Jess thinks. If she wanted to go be with someone else, she would choose to go be with someone else.

1 Like