Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

ALso 2031 dori

WHY IS SHE IN A CHICKEN COSTUME? @astxrism

1 Like

Hi Jezebel erm… let’s say 2021 a few months after she gave birth

1. Jez girly… so… no college huh? Are you sad?
  2. Did your dad hire nannies?
  3. So Dan and Jess are off to college… how are you dealing being all alone in Beryl when they’re in london?
  4. Is Mikel being any support? Like at all?
  5. Favorite thing about your baby?
  6. Do you miss Jordan?
  7. What if I told you Jess suffered a miscarriage in that hospital while you were giving birth, but both Anna and Dan decided to keep that from her?
  8. How’s your dad with the baby?
  9. Is mikel going to marry you?
  10. You really let Jordan believe… well… you know? He hates you now.

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Hi Mav 2025,

1. Are you even in your children’s lives?
  2. You and Dom are gonna break up boi
  3. You’re gonna marry Yara
  4. Amanda and Clara are both going to turn out to be messes. Amanda more so than Clara, but Clara’s still a little - you know.
  5. You drinking?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Ziah 2023

1. So no more wild trips with Riker huh? Too busy with your kid and husband. It’s fine. HE’LL BE FINE.
  2. You’re going to die in 2 years
  3. Is there anything left on your bucket list?
  4. Dan could save you - he doesn’t want to.
  5. Your daughter will never be able to have kids, so your family line will stop with her. Well, Kasper has kids - but your dna you know.
  6. Do you think it was a mistake to have a baby since you know you can’t be in her life? Or do you have no regrets?
  7. You know you’re going to leave Andy sad and alone for years to come and you could have fixed that by just not getting involved with him in the first place
  8. Thoughts about Andy and Sadie?
  9. Dori’s gonna miss you. He says your little girl is just like you (in a few years)
  10. Thoughts about Zek? Baby Zek? you know

@Littlefeets

1 Like

@novella

If you ever come back on here

Also, Kai: A few questions from here

1. So dan gave you a middle finger and made out with Val to p!ss you off. Thoughts?
  2. Did you see Jess?
  3. Thoughts about her and Dorian Dating?
  4. You know dori didn’t want her to show up because of you
  5. Thanks for the hotel room btw, Riker, Dan, Jess, and Jordan all got laid that night.
  6. Did you stay long?
  7. Who’d you kiss at midnight?
  8. Jess pranked dori by telling him her grandmother was there and having him talk to a rando while she went to go get pizza. Thoughts?
  9. Val was invited to dance with a prince. DID YOU SEND THE PRINCE IN HER DIRECTION? ARSE
  10. Happy 2021, Kai.

Jez (jan 2021)

1. What did you do for new years? Your brother and cuz were at a blue royalty event with their SOs. I’m sure Dan brought you to New York with him if you wanted to tag along.
  2. You’re baby’s gonna be 1 soooon. Thoughts?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Jezebel:
Yeah, no college. And both yes and no I guess? I am missing out on that college experience, but didn’t know what I was going to in college even before. Even now, I’m still not sure what I want to do with my life besides taking care of Laurel.

Jezebel:
Yes, and it is helpful to have another set of hands at times, but I’m still taking care of her myself.

Jezebel:
It’s… not easy honestly… I’m just trying to do the best I can, even if I feel like I’m alone.

Jezebel:
Some, he’s come to see her, and his mom seems to enjoy being around her and everything too.

Jezebel:
Everything about her. She gets bigger and stronger every day, and when I see her smile I feel like maybe I can do this and watch her take on the world.

Jezebel:
I do, and I don’t think that’s ever going to stop.

Jezebel:
What? I… they know and kept that from her? And she… I would never want her to experience that, but how could they keep that from her?

Jezebel:
He’s good with her. I know its a lot for him, when he just brought me into his life and now he’s a grandparent just as soon as I came into the picture, but he’s good with her.

Jezebel:
No. We are not. All I ask is that he is something in her life, that he isn’t a stranger to her, but marriage, no.

Jezebel:
I… I know… Its easier that way… I get to be someone he can blame… It’s my fault, and if he knew the truth he would never blame me, and it’s easier to put that pain on someone else than to not have anywhere to put the blame… Maybe if I would’ve had the chance to explain when he found out, I could have told him what happened, but it still kills me.

2 Likes

Jezebel:
I spent the night watching movies, and ended up falling asleep on the couch. A crazy New Years, I know, and I could have gone with them, but I wasn’t going to leave Laurel.

Jezebel:
Its crazy. It’s still a few months away, but I’m so grateful to just be able to look at her sweet face every day and know she’s mine, that she’s got a future ahead of her, and that I’ll always be there for her.

1 Like

You ever consider running the family business? Dan certainly doesn’t care about it and Parker industries is going to need an heir when your dad steps down

Did Mikel go to college?
Has your mom reached out (or grandparents) since you… gave birth/moved in with dad

also… did anyone from that side of the family visit you in the hospital?

:sob: AWW

Do you think he was your soulmate?

Thoughts about him and Sadie?

1. Jess didn’t know about the baby anyways… so it was decided that it would be better if she never knows.

2. How would you feel if I told you she’s going to have another miscarriage in a few years that could have possibly been prevented if she knew about the first one and did prenatal care

3. Jess and dori are gonna break up in a few months - thoughts?

4. Dan and Val are gonna get engaged in a few months too

5. Riker and Elo are gonna get engaged too. Thoughts about your old “friend” marrying… him?

:sob:

1 Like

Are you sad that your “party” days are behind you? You’ll never be as free as you were when you were younger…

1 Like

Jezebel:
Well, that is an idea. I’m not exactly a tech genius like they are, but I guess business doesn’t seem bad, and my dad did offer to let me see how the company is run and everything.

I don’t think he did? But that’s a Madi question

Jezebel:
My grandpa has, but that’s really it…

:pleading_face: Jez loves Laurel with her entire heart.

Jezebel:
If soulmates really do exist, Jordan was mine. And I was stupid to not realize that he was right there, that I had my chance when he came back to Beryl, and I blew it.

Jezebel:
I just hope she makes him happy…

Jezebel:
That’s not… I still don’t get how it could be better for her to never know. If it were me, I wouldn’t want someone to not tell me I had gotten pregnant and lost the baby. It would kill me, but I would want to know.

Jezebel:
What? No, no, don’t talk about something like that.

Jezebel:
Really? I don’t know what to say, I just hope its for the best.

Jezebel:
Are you sure you’re talking about my Dan, my brother? He’s really going to get engaged? I did not see that coming, but Val really has become someone who is really good for him.

Jezebel:
Oh… Well, I hope he treats Elodie right. She deserves someone who is good to her, and if she thinks thats him than I wish her the best, even if he is two faced.

Jezebel:
Everything’s just different now. I may not have the same freedom, but I love Laurel more than anything and I wouldn’t give that up for anything.

1 Like

CEO Jezebel coming soon huh?

That’s terrible…

I feel so bad for Jez

But if it were you… I mean since you did lose a baby… do you think it would have been better if you lost that kid and you never knew what happened? Because now you have to hold the pain of that every single day

rude

1 Like

Jezebel:
I don’t know, maybe eventually. We’ll just have to wait and see.

:pleading_face: yeah… her mother was never good for her, and her grandmother wasn’t much better. Her grandfather though, he tried. He’s the reason Jezebel wasn’t worse off than she was…

:sob: :sob:

Jezebel:
Maybe it could have been easier if I didn’t know, like how for a long time Jordan didn’t know… but I wouldn’t want to not know. It still hurts, so much, but at the same time I’m always going to remember him or her, and maybe… maybe in some way something about the baby won’t be gone… I already loved the baby, and the thought of never knowing kills me even more than the pain, knowing I failed to take care of them…

1 Like

Maverick:
What are you talking about? Of course I am.

Maverick:
Again, what are you talking about?

Maverick:
I… wow. Even if Dom and I weren’t together, and Yara was single too, I don’t know if that would ever happen.

Maverick:
Don’t talk about the girls like that.

Maverick:
No, I’m not.

1 Like

DORIAN STOP TRAINING YOUR DOGS TO HATE MEN THAT AREN"T YOU

@astxrism

Your daughters and dan don’t appreciate

1 Like

never :unamused:
Dan doesn’t get a say in it

1 Like