Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Jezebel:
I… I don’t want him to… but what could I do about it…

1 Like

Do you think you deserve it? I guess you’ll always be the women who has kids and raises them alll alone, huh?

Well he clearly wants nothing to do with you now. Weren’t you two looking for houses before everything happened? Guess the house hunting stopped huh? Did you end up buying anything for the triplets before he… you know? Cribs or… clothes?

Your best was never enough… just look at laurel

Thoughts about the kids having their own styles and make up artist because of dan’s amazing event planner?

Yep. Jess opened the door so that’s fun

1 Like

Would you sign the papers?

1 Like

Jezebel:
I don’t deserve the life I’ve dreamed of…

Jezebel:
We were…

Jezebel:
Yeah…

Jezebel:
We had started buying things… cribs, things like that. And some clothes, where I couldn’t help myself, but not much without knowing whether they would be boys or girls.

Jezebel:
I… I failed her. I’m failing her and I can’t do any more…

Jezebel:
I’m just glad they’re enjoying it

1 Like

Jezebel:
Please don’t make me think about that anymore….

1 Like

Okay hi dori

questions

1. Do you entertain cute little baby grayson often?
  1. Does shay have the best puppy dog eyes?
  1. Why does Jess have to wait until after dinner :triumph:. This is bs
  1. Why 14?
  1. Is shay the best at hide and seek?
  1. Why are you all so mean to Jess? (@CerealKiller andy answer too :triumph:)
  1. Grayson’s dumb right?
  2. CLEARLY he doesn’t know how to play the game, why don’t you TEACH him Dori?
  1. AND SHE COULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT WEREN’T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS. No but really, did Aidan tell you?
  1. Rate Zoe’s hiding place from 1 to 10
  2. Rate Grayson’s
  3. Rate Aidan’s
  4. Rate Andy and Ethan’s
  5. Rate Jess’
  1. Were you worried?
  2. DID YOU REALLY ORDER NUGGETS? Oh my god what is she? A dog?
  1. So jess won tho right?
  1. Thoughts about dan adding upgrades to your house without you knowing?

@astxrism

1 Like

“I would never hurt her at all… period. Sadie Monroe is the love of my life.”

“Clearly you have your own opinion’s on the subject, but you weren’t there. When I learned about what happened, Jezebel didn’t defend herself… she didn’t say anything… and the silence in itself spoke volumes.”

“… okay? I don’t… I just hope that kid get’s a good family.”

Did he know about her in 2029?

1 Like

Yeah, he knew about Bree then. She’s always been Sadie’s niece, and his niece when he married Sadie (don’t know for sure when he married sadie actually).
Just in 2029 it was before her dad (one of Sadie’s older brothers) went missing/died, and before she lost her leg.

1 Like

Kai - questions

1. Don’t you think you’ve done enough emotional damage to Jess? You don’t have to show up at her kiddie prom :triumph:

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Ahh gotcha okay I’ll answer those later

1 Like

Alright well Dorian (2020 - buying a ring)

1. So Dori, you had to get a loan from your dad to buy the ring you got for Jess right? What did you end up telling him it was for (since it wasn’t that you were buying a ring).
  2. Was Jess in town when you bought the ring?
  3. pssst where are you hiding it?
  4. Was it hard to choose? What ring store did you go to? How the hell did you decide where to go? there’s like a million.
  5. Did you ask anyone for help?
  6. So… don’t you think you’re supppper young to get married? Like how do you know Jess even wants to get married? Why don’t you just get a promise ring instead?
  7. Aren’t you scared that marriage will hold you back in your career? Usually single soccer players get the furthest…
  8. AREN’T YOU SCARED OF DAN?

@astxrism

1 Like

Elodie (2021)

1. Elo, you’ve only known Riker for like a year - but can you see a life with him?
  2. Don’t you think college is the time for you to explore relationships, try new things, and… generally… fck around? You can’t do that with a boyfriend…
  3. Do you want kids in the future? Dori doesn’t right?
  4. You think Dori and Jess will last?
  5. You think you and Riker will last?
  6. Elo… you’ve only had one boyfriend… had sex with one dude… aren’t you… don’t you think there’s more to life? Like… you don’t want to bang other dudes or chicks?

@astxrism

1 Like

”Babies do need a lot of entertainment. Especially Grayson for some reason.”

”She bas the best puppy dog eyes.”

”It’s a new rule. I’m trying to get them all to be healthier.”

”Hey Shay, why 14?”

”She reallly is. Or my other kids aren’t that good. Wait, I didn’t say that.”

”Not mean, just trying to motivate her to do better.”

”Why are you calling my baby dumb?”

”Hey, hey, he’s still young. If he’s still a little confused that’s fine.”

”Maybe he did point at her hiding place, maybe he didn’t.”

”I’m not rating them, but she tried. It was alright.”

”Best player for sure. Can never find him.”

”He was the cutest.”

”10 just because of Ethan’s singing.”

”I… Really don’t know what to say about that.”

”Of course I was, but… There was nothing to be worried about because what could’ve really happened?”

”That was Andy’s idea.”

”It’s the rules. She did.”

”I don’t like him doing things in my house I don’t know about. No one can tell me he can’t somehow look at those cameras because I’m sure he loves that but… It’s cool. It’s really cool.”

1 Like

especially grayson AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

He loves having the most attention, obviously

and thinks he deserves it

:triumph:

That’s rude

“BECAUSE 13 cherries aren’t enough and 15 is… um… over…overkill? Is that what it’s called? That’s what mommy said.”

:joy:

Because he is?

100% dan watches dori through the cameras

gotta make sure he’s not hurting his cousin :triumph:

1 Like

”I didn’t. I just asked him to trust me and said I would pay him back. It took a while for him to say yes because who lends money without knowing what that other person wants but I didn’t give up.”

”No. I don’t think I could hide that, lie about what I’m doing… That’s different than your good old lying about where you’re going. You know?”

”I caaan’t tell you.”

”I… Looked up the best store and went there. How did I choose? I just trusted the lady working there. I did want to send my pictures to Elo but I didn’t want anyone knowing just yet.”

”Yeah, that lady working there and then this man came in and said it’s nice or… He didn’t like it, I don’t remember… But I think it went well.”

”Don’t… Mess with me now.”

”That’s just stupid.”

”Why would I be scared of Dan? What is he going to do? Ruin my relationship?”

:sleepy:

stop it :angry:

1 Like

Dori loves gray too shush

NO

gotta check to see if he fcks the nannies

1 Like

look away

1 Like

NO SIR

Andy,

1. Why the fck you so rude?
  1. YOU LOSE
  1. Is shay right?
  1. Why is ALLERGIC to the gym? Stop being Jess-ist :triumph:. Jess could gym if she wanted to gym
  1. Thoughts about dan putting a secret room in dori’s house? What if I told you they’re may be a secret room in your house?

@CerealKiller

1 Like