Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

”I’m bloody fantastic, thanks for asking darling”

”They’re sigh fine. Wish VC would stop being in those teen years where she keeps telling me to butt out of her life :triumph:. I helped make her life - I have every right to be in it”

“yes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“my memory is photographic. Yes I remember that. What do you want me to say? They bickered and pranked each other like they were already dating so I said they’d be cute and I actually didn’t despise Dorian… I mean I don’t hated hate him anymore but yeah… whatever.”

”I love little dan”

never, darling

if she hadn’t stolen my pudding - we would have gotten together sooner

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

:triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

I mean… can you blame her?

2 Likes

When are you gonna tell your daughter the answer to this question Dorian?

@astxrism

2 Likes

SO MANY QUESTIONS :sob:

NEVER

2 Likes

Dorian,

1. How many times does this happen to you? People coming up to you and asking for photos/autographs?
  2. Do you know that Zoe and Shay get sad when you spend time with your fans instead of them on daddy daughter days?
  1. Dori how did it feel not knowing where your daughter was?

@astxrism

2 Likes

Do be

How dare

2 Likes

I reply today

2 Likes

so much to catch up on

2 Likes

Minus elo

plus

2 Likes

Tis is 48 questions

1 Like

:frowning: :frowning:

2 Likes

in total

2 Likes

must ask 2 more to even it out

2 Likes

AND

Dorian,

1. How did you feel when you and Jess went to that party and Shay got lost only to be found by Kai?
  2. Have you ever had a talk with Kai after Jess’ “death”?
2 Likes

Okay even 50 now @astxrism

2 Likes

Davina

Of course I wanted to call her parents and let them know where their kid is but she did tell me they were in London. I assumed she was just staying with someone so being nice I offered her to have diner with us before taking her… well, home

No, I was not expecting that at all

They are little bundles of joy. So energetic and full of life. I love them so much, I love all of my grandchildren

I think she’s an incredible mother

It’s interesting to see him as a dad but so far I don’t have any complaints. He is a good dad

Another incredible mom

2 Likes

who was? :stuck_out_tongue:
Even Dorian and Jess didn’t expect that

2 Likes

he was just a replacement friend :pensive:

2 Likes

Kinda yeah

but her friendship with Dori was always stronger than her friendship with Elo

2 Likes