Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Alright??? RUDE

Then go get it removed

hmph

HMPH

1. Thoughts about her drunken comment about how she thought Patrick and Spongebob… you know… were more than friends
1 Like

WELL IT WAS BAD

How did you react when Riker told you what happened?

:triumph:

”She’s not wrong…”

1 Like

Dorian,

1. Do you think it’s better that Jess lost your baby? I mean like… for your career and stuff you know?
  2. WHY DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND SHAY WHEN SHE’S TALKING TO YOU. I mean clearly she was trying to say “Feed mommy first and then me” but it took you a good 5 minutes to figure that out
  3. Soooo the first time this happened and you saw jess be sad was when she was like supppper pregnant with Shay. How was dealing with that?

@astxrism

Hiya Dori

1. Sooooooo you just started your honeymoon, thoughts? You’re married to Jess now… don’t you feel… stuck?
  2. The last time you got married to Jess, she instantly asked for a divorce. I know, HOW RUDE. Has she asked yet? WELL IF YOU KEEP LAUGHING SHE MIGHT DIVORCE YOU.
  3. So Jess clearly misses your one year old, do you miss her?
  4. Have you facetimed Shay yet? DOES SHE SEEM TRAMATIZED? HUH? :sob:
  1. Do you really think Shay’s being good?
  1. Um soo… How many times so far? If you’re not careful, you’ll get your wife pregnant with another little girl named Zoe… just saying
  1. Did you think Jess was going to change her last name?
  2. What’s your problem with Mr. Pierce? HUH?
  3. Thoughts about “Jessica DeLoughrey” now being your wife’s name? Is it weird?
  1. Does Shay often get cranky when you wake her up?
  1. WOW you kissed your daughter after she fell asleep and just disappeared? WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT IF NOT ABANDONMENT?
  2. So was your mom the first choice for babysitting? Why not Elo? And Riker- we all know he wants Shay. Or Andy? He wants Shay too?
  1. Thoughts about Shay becoming a stripper when she’s older?

@astxrism

Hi VC, Questions since you can CLEARLY talk

1. Do you like being a baby?
  2. You know you were like a super surprise for your dad
  1. Thoughts about your dad’s talk with you?
  2. Mom or Dad?
  1. Did he ever give you a kiss?

@CerealKiller - here

2 Likes

Valerie

1. You know you’ve got Dan in like a choke hold right? Right?
  2. He tracked you. What an invasion of privacy. Thoughts?
  1. You didn’t seemed surprised to see dan. Comments?
  1. HOW DO YOU KNOW STEVE? DO YOU GET FREE DRINKS?
  1. Why a Malibu Sunset?
  1. Was that just a lie or…? How did you notice? Or was it just to get on his nerves?
  1. Umm sounds like you know him…
  1. Why’d you sleep with him again?
  1. Hi dorian, so… Jess just told Kai that Anna’s kids (Paige and Kyra) are his daughters. She told you this a while ago, what were your thoughts when she first told you this news (especially since Paige is her “sister”)? Thoughts about her telling Kai now? Obviously Jess never was a fan of the plan but went along with it for her family - do you think it was stupid or that the PIerce’s had a right to keep those two kids away from Kai?
  2. Um… your wife is still in a closet with Kai
  3. SHAY IS DANCING WITH A BOY RIGHT NOW. Also she’s dancing around Kai’s daughter too
  4. So the emily situation… she’s hot right?
  5. I heard she wants to… you know… sleep with you
  6. Do you know she wants to sleep with you?
  7. WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH HER YOU ARSE HOLE?
  8. You’re being awfully nice to a girl who’s manipulating you
  9. I heard she deleted a text that Jez sent you about Kai being in her house with Jess…

@astxrism

1. Kai… soo… seeing Jess again… maybe it’s time to go?
  2. Thoughts about her being angry at you? Do you think she has a right?
  3. Her kids are cute huh?
  4. Dorian gonna kill youuuu
  5. So… you have kids with anna… thoughts?
  6. I heard that the two girls you danced with a long time ago were them. Soooo you danced with both your daughters when they were one and a half - two.

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Hi Jezzy bell

1. Over the past few months, you’ve dealt with a lot of really bad days. What would you consider the worst day of your life? would it be in these last few months or…?
  1. Is it worse that he’s alive and doesn’t want anything to do with you? Or would you rather him be in a coma? Or dead?
  1. How is laurel now?
  2. Is she helping you with everything that happened recently?
  1. do you have bad dreams often now?
  2. When was the last time you had a bad dream?
  3. What do the dreams consist of?
  1. So you’ll give him the test when they’re born?
  1. You ever consider that it’s not your fault? Like… at all?
  1. So a good day?
  1. Do you think you’ll be a good mama?
  1. Thoughts about kai being there?
  1. Why’d you text him?
  2. Are you and dori like… even friends?
  3. Didn’t you kiss dori once?
  1. Thoughts about the divorce papers?
  2. THOUGHTS ABOUT AIDAN TRYING TO PROTECT YOU?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

So xavier, what’s going on with you and Reuben?

WHAT"s going on with you and Athena???

HEY DON’T LEAVE A DANCE SIR
@Caticorn

1 Like

”bahbahahh”
it’s pretty decent ngl

”agahhhaba”
i mean I was also pretty surprised

”bahaahbabh”
it was weird

”aahapoo”
Both🥺

”aahbebeehh”
Yes🤩

2 Likes

that’s so sweet but soooo sad

2 Likes

Jess let them dance before telling him to go away :triumph:

And stay away from her family

1 Like

“Well, um, I told him I had feelings for him on Valentine’s Day. We started spending more time together after that and then about a month later he asked me to prom and I said yes.”

“I was looking for them because they’re my family and they usually know how to help me when I get overwhelmed.”

“I swear I’m going back in once I calm down, I just need a moment.”

1 Like

Malachi:
I… this just… this isn’t in any way something I planned…

Malachi:
Of course she does. I deserve it, I know that. I didn’t want to hurt her, but I f^^ked up…

Malachi:
Yeah, she does have cute kids.

Malachi:
Its not like I planned this.

Malachi:
It’s… definitely a lot to process…

Malachi:
I… what…

1 Like

Crazy… so you know what a good thing to do would have been? Think OH sht that’s Jess and then walk away.

Kids yeah… what do you think about her having 5 kids right now (with two more on the way?)

You’re alone, in a small space with her. You could just leave and maybe be surrounded by people?

You danced with your daughters when they were kids and Jess pulled you away from them. It was ironically the same day you asked her to stop her engagement and then broke her heart again.

1 Like

@CerealKiller answer these WOMAN

Jezebel:
When I was 17 was still the worst… but in these past few months there’ve been days that haven’t been much better…

Jezebel:
This is just really hard… I’d rather him be alive and well, and the Jordan I married. This is so much harder… he’s not… he’s not the Jordan I love right now… this isn’t what either of us wanted, especially not for the babies…

Jezebel:
She’s… she’s still not speaking to me… I’ve tried calling her, but she won’t pick up her phone, and… I just don’t know what to do…

Jezebel:
Very often, it seems like most nights. Everything I worry about, every terrifying thing I can think of. Its stress, the same as when I was pregnant with Laurel

Jezebel:
If he want’s it, I will.

Jezebel:
I know, it’s not… but I can’t help but think that maybe there was something I could’ve done differently….

Jezebel:
Yeah, I guess it was…

Jezebel:
I want to be. That’s all I want…

Jezebel:
It’s surprising, that’s for sure. I just don’t know what’s going on.

Jezebel:
That way Dorian would know that there was a situation going on.

Jezebel:
It’s not like we would go out of our way to talk to each other necessarily, but he’s been with Jess for the past 10 years now, so we’ll talk occasionally.

Did that happen?

Jezebel:
I… I knew it would come eventually… I just… I wasn’t ready for it… I’ve been trying to tell myself that it wouldn’t happen… that everything would be fine and go back to how it was… but I knew it wouldn’t…

Jezebel:
Aidan is such a sweetheart. I appreciate him being there, trying to make me feel better more than he knows…

1 Like

Malachi:
We’re past that point now, don’t you think.

Malachi:
I don’t know what you really want me to say about that. It’s good that she’s happy.

Malachi:
And how much of a difference would that really make?

Malachi:
I just… I don’t know what to say…

1 Like