Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

If the choice was up to him, that’s what he’d pick, even if it meant sacrificing himself. There wouldn’t be a debate in his mind. Even with him hating Anna.

1 Like

Hi dori, did you know while you FCKED around, Jess didn’t sleep with someone else for OVER a year? AND SHE CALLED YOU AFTERWARDS? Okay ignore that last part, that’s strange, but the first part comment on thanks.

How is sex not a morning workout?

Why are you so mean about her driving :frowning:

Dori did you eat the cake Jess brought home?

You said that to Jess?

WHY DO YOU NEVER PICK UP THE FCKING PHONE?

@astxrism

DORI 2031

1. YOUR BABY IS SO SMOL :sob:
  2. She’s a little waddler you know that? DO YOU LIKE SMOTHERING HER IN KISSES?
  3. Did you dance with your little girl at the wedding? On your shoes or did you hold her in your hands?

@astxrism

@CerealKiller 2031 Andy

1. HI DID YOU SEE SHAY AT THE JESS/DORI WEDDING? ISN"T SHE CUTE? ARE YOU GONNA DANCE WITH HER TOO?
  2. Um… so I heard davina is gonna take care of Shay when Jess and dori are at their honeymoon. You jealous? you gonna steal her? I dare you to steal her. go go go
  3. I heard she’s going through her “why” phase. Does she ask you why all the time?
  4. So your kid is 9? How’s she doing without her mama?
  5. How are you doing without Kaya’s mama?
  6. You were Jess’ maid of honor right? So… how was the bachelorette party? A rager?

@astxrism - just a compilation of the ones you still have to answer

1. Andy… so your wife is legit basically on her deathbed. Forget about Jess. You don’t have time for her not answering your calls. Listen toooo meee. Wifey and baby come first ya know
  2. What if I told you the reason Jess has been MIA was because she had a $ucide attempt? Basically I mean… but she lived and now she sad gorl.
  3. How’s Kaya? How’s Ziah?

@CerealKiller

Elodie,

1. What are your thoughts about Diego? I mean, I’m sure you haven’t met him for super long but like… thoughts on ya kid’s date?
  2. Thoughts about Julian Paul?
  3. Do you read gossip girl when it comes to your kids? Or do you just ignore it?
  4. Thoughts about Phoebe hating Julian Paul?
  5. Sooooo… Dorian’s chaperoning. You think he’ll look out for ya kids?
  6. I heard a rumor Dori’s moving to London. You gonna miss him?
  7. How’s baby Lexie doing? Do you like playing with her?

@astxrism

1 Like

Davina,

1. Ummm so did you ever read Gossip Girl? Like when your kids were in high school? What about now when Phoebe and Amie are in highschool?
  2. I heard a rumor that dori’s moving to London. Thoughts?
  3. SOOO you think Elo and Lexie are doing better since your daughter ABANDONED her daughter a few months ago?
  4. Thoughts about Xander’s first heart break?

@astxrism

Kai

1. DO NOT TELL JESS what you meant by our. There is no our. your child doesn’t exist anymore, so don’t freaking bring it up. Got it?
  2. SO… the Pierce family gave Kiara away to be raised by… jordan and sadie. Thoughts about that? Don’t you think they could do a better job than you ever could?
  3. Kiara is a mess - just letting you know
  4. Paige is a mess… yeah your kids are absolutely crazy

@Littlefeets

1 Like

After jess broke up with you, it took a while for her to have sex again (mostly because medically she couldn’t) but she had a boyfriend etc. When she broke up with Dori, she didn’t sleep with a man for over a year out of her own fruition. Do you think that means she loves Dori more than she ever loved you?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Malachi:
What? I don’t understand. And I get it, there isn’t an our but that doesn’t mean I don’t think about it.

Malachi:
I know both of them are good people, and I’m sure they raised her the best they could… I don’t know how it would have been if things had been different…

Malachi:
I… what am I supposed to say… I just don’t know…

Malachi:
I don’t know what it means. Maybe you should ask her instead.

1 Like

NO. Just don’t mention it because Jess doesn’t know and she doesn’t need to know got it Kai? YOU GOT THAT?

You didn’t answer the question. Hypothetically, do you think Jordan and Sadie are better parents than you.

But I want to know your opinion. Do you think Jess loves Dori more than she could have ever loved you?

Or do you think the potential for the two of you were higher

Malachi:
I don’t get how she doesn’t know.

Malachi:
I don’t know how things would have been if I had gotten to actually be in my daughters’ lives.

Malachi:
I can’t f^^king give you an opinion. I don’t know what she thinks about him, so I can’t answer that.

1 Like

BECAUSE NO ONE TOLD HER. So don’t be the idiot that tells her.

If you could turn back time, would you want to know?

But you know what she thinks about you?

Kai,

1. Do you condone Anna lying to both Paige and Kiara?
  2. If you had known back then, would you have taken the babies away from Anna?
  3. You know that there is no reality in which you took the babies and still ended up with Jess raising them right? (okay maybe one or two but we don’t talk about that)
  4. So… you legit have 3 baby mamas (almost 4 if Jess’ didn’t die)… dude… wear a condom.
  5. Who’s your favorite baby mama?
  6. Least favorite baby mama? :stuck_out_tongue:
  7. So when Jess slept with you all those years ago at the press conference, she knew that you had two 2-3 year old daughters in the world. How does that make you feel?
  8. You know she would have told you if you went with her instead of leaving her

@astxrism

1 Like

Malachi:
That’s not something that she shouldn’t have known about. I would get it if I was the one who didn’t know, but that’s also her body.

Malachi:
Of course I would want to have known.

Malachi:
I at least know more about the past between her and I than anything between her and him. And I’d rather not know about their relationship either way.

1 Like

Irrelevant

Just like Anna and Dan decided not to tell you about your kids, they decided Jess shouldn’t know about hers

Why? You know she loved him when you used her - I mean, it was you who ruined Jess’ relationship with Dori at that camp by sending emily to his tent

1 Like

Malachi:
Not how she did. It shouldn’t have been like that.

Malachi:
I don’t know what I would have done. I know I would’ve done whatever I had to for what I thought was best. And I wouldn’t have wanted them around Anna.

Malachi:
There’s no telling how things would have been if it had been different.

Malachi:
That’s not the problem here. There haven’t been many times I haven’t

Malachi:
I’m just going to not answer that

Malachi:
I… I don’t know… It’s hard to process that

Malachi:
I… I’m sure you’re right…

1 Like

Love this response. 10/10 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:joy: