Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

1. So, Kai. Your cousin (Valerie) got married to one Daniel Parker. Did you look into him when he married her? LIke… you know… background check and all?
  2. Did you know that Daniel is related to the girl who interviewed you? Also known as the girl who would rather speak to anyone else besides you?
  3. Ermmm hm… is El dating anyone? What about Akielah?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

WHY ARE YOUR STANDARDS SO HIGH. Let Xander be happy - he likes this one a lot (does he say that every time? Yes, but that doesn’t matter)

Why are you so closed off

Why not? Xander could be a great wing man if you gave him a chance

Why not? HMM?

1 Like

Ria:
What? Like really, what? You can’t be serious.

Ria:
Kai has kids he didn’t know about? Since when? That’s… woah.

1 Like

Yeah crazy story

those kids are from Anna… you know… Pierce

As in

your ex boyfriend’s sister’s kids are your brother’s kids

1 Like

Did I ever ask questions in this world?

1 Like

Scarlet, did you know that there are manymany girls who think the same about your father? HMM?

Scarlet, did you know that home you went to when you were little? The day of the scary earthquake? That Jessica girl was there. You know the kids you played with? Those were her kids.

1 Like

Xander: @benitz786

• So, your bestie thinks you could do better than your current girlfriend, thoughts about that?
  • Do you think she ever approves of your girlfriends?
  • What have you thought about any of the guys she’s been interested in or dated?
  • You’re her bestie, I’m sure even if she hasn’t told you who, I’m sure you have at least some idea of who she’s interested in, spill.
  • Have you ever tried setting Jasmine up with someone?
  • Have you had sex yet? Have you told your bestie?
  • Would you want her to tell you if she had?
1 Like

I don’t think you ever did

1 Like

Scarlet:
I have a feeling that’s a number I’d rather not know…

Scarlet:
Really? That was her and her kids? Wow…

1 Like

Well then, questions Jez

1. You know that he’s your brother, don’t you?
  1. Have you ever gotten a B, Jez? If so - what happened?
  1. Do you think your mom will ever be proud of you?
  1. Do you like… have time for yourself?

2. Remind me… what does your mom do (job wise)? And grandma?

Would you consider yourself to be the most popular girl at school?

1. WOOOOW do you want to disappoint your parents?
  1. How many times did you forgive your ex?

Girl get what you like, not what he likes

you need to stop being such a pleaser, Jez

Do you have a history of being with guys who… have a temper?

What does your mom and grandma think about ryan?

also, like what does he do? Job wise?

1. What do you think he was buying, Jez? Soft drugs or… harder?
  2. Also, has… Ryan ever… forced you to do anything in bed?

JEZEBEL GO HOME DO NOT FOLLOW A STRANGER HOME

@Littlefeets

1 Like

I also think there’s some questions for leo a scroll up but I’m too lazy to find them again

1 Like

:joy:

Yes, that was her - and probably the last time her and your dad spoke again. Well… speaking is relative, they had a fight and then he found some information out that involved their past and her lying to him.

1 Like

Malachi:
Fine, I guess.

Malachi:
Elettra, she’s… still in the hospital…

Malachi:
I healed from it, I just have a scar now, if that’s what you’re asking.

Malachi:
It’s a decent scar, but it could be much worse.

Malachi:
No, thankfully.

Malachi:
I guess I don’t really have much of a choice.

1 Like

Malachi:
I may have done a little internet search, but nothing major. Same as anyone would do when someone in the family is getting married and you don’t know the person.

Malachi:
Really? I did not expect that.

Malachi:
I don’t think either of my sisters are dating anyone right now? At least, not as far as I know.

1 Like

“WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS SAY THAT OHHH MY GAWD. I can’t wait until she get’s another boyfriend and then I CAN SEND NEGATIVE VIBES IN HER DIRECTION TOOOOO.”

“Not yet… but you know, one of these days I’m going to have her saying “Xander, you have the most amazing taste in people. I’ll never doubt you’re taste in women eveeeer again” and I will make her sign something that confirms that…”

“SHE BARELY EVER TELLS ME ANYTHING. But her last boyfriend… you know I shouldn’t speak ill of people. My mom would kill me.”

"Well if you figure it out, tell me because I’ve been trying to get her to spill for years but she’s better at avoiding the subject than my dad is when he did something stupid and my mom’s trying to figure out what it is. "

"I wouldn’t even know who to set her up with because she won’t tell me who she’s into. And clearly, she thinks my taste in people is terrible so… "

“Wouldn’t you like to know, maybe that’s a question for her?”

“Um… hmm… actually yeah. I think we’re close enough to talk about stuff like that and I told her about the time me and Sam went to the back of th… ignore me… d…don’t tell my sisters I said that.”

1 Like

Just fine? You’re how old now? 12? 13? Grow up - take some responsibility kid

Do you go visit her? What about Akielah? does she come with?

Have you had any bad dreams since… you know

Has anyone at school seen it and asked about it? Or did they all see you went to the hospital. What did you and your family tell people? I imagine it wasn’t that El stabbed you

1 Like

Thoughts about what you found? Daniel Parker - son of tech billionaire, Justin Parker and CIA director Natalie Parker?
I imagine you found some… crazy stories involving him on the internet.

Why not? BECAUSE SHE’S NOT WHITE? Are you being racist?

Jessica was at the wedding you skipped - you know, Val’s. She met Akielah too

1. Also, if one of your siblings happened to date… well… a girl do you think your dad would approve?
1 Like

Believe me, I’m sure one day she’ll approve of your taste in women.

What about her last boyfriend? You can tell me Xander. What did you really think about him?

Maybe just try someone and see how it goes?

When was that, Xander?
Don’t you wonder if talking about stuff like that might be awkward for her?

1 Like

At this point. Why don’t you just set him up with a good girl since your sooooo judgy

1 Like

How long did you two date?

1. Why’d you break up?
1 Like