Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

yeah yeah :triumph:

sigh

Heā€™d try for jess. thatā€™s sweet.

1 Like

Dan (alt universe where Jess and Kai, and baby are all ok):

• Are you still trying to break Jess and Kai up?
  • You realize Kai had put his life on the line to save Jess, right?
1 Like

Kai would at least make sure to keep things civil with both Anna and Dan, for Jess.

1 Like

ā€œJess could do better :triumph:ā€

ā€œYou realize he put it in danger in the first place right? If she was never involved with him her life wouldnā€™t be in dangerā€

1 Like

:pleading_face:

1 Like

This one was more on Anna, Dan. Not on Kai. As Anna was the reason that Kaiā€™s sister was even there to begin with.

Kai was willing to die to protect Jess, does that not give Kai some redemption in your eyes? Even aside from his life, heā€™s willing to give up everything he has, for Jess, so he can be with her, can he really be that bad?

1 Like

ā€œTrust me - Iā€™m not a fan of Anna eitherā€

1 Like

ā€œWOOW he was fixing a mistake that he partially caused? Big fcking deal. If he had never agreed to Annaā€™s threat we wouldnā€™t bloody be in this mess. He could be in New York or whatever and Jess would have happily been here without having to deal with that dck.ā€

1 Like

Would you not do everything you could to protect your family, even if you hated yourself for it?

Canā€™t you let Kai do his best to make up for his mistakes? Especially since it should be Jessā€™s decision on whether or not to forgive him, not yours.

You pushed Jess away and closer to Kai once, arenā€™t you worried that if you try pushing them apart again, it will only make them grow closer?

Canā€™t you see that Kai regrets what he did to hurt Jess, and that he truly loves her?

1 Like

ā€¦ I wouldā€¦

Kai is going to have to work a hell of a lot harderā€¦

ā€¦ :triumph:

ā€œLove is relative. If you ask me, he seems like the type to move on to the next girl when it sees fit. I donā€™t trust him as far as I could throw him.ā€

1 Like

Well, Val is Kaiā€™s own cousin, one who is like a sister to him, so she knows him well. If he was that bad, donā€™t you think she would say something about it?

With Val and Jess, you have two people in your life who care a lot about Kai, are you ever going to try to see him as something other than the villain you try to make him out to be?

1 Like

Just GET GONE kai and make Danā€™s life easier :triumph:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

sigh

1 Like

ā€œSheā€™s blinded by being related to himā€

ā€œWeā€™llā€¦ seeā€¦ā€

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Dan would have liked to see the alternate realities where Kai did die.

1 Like

So so so happy

1 Like

Sheā€™s blinded by being related to him, just as Jez and Jess are blinded when it comes to you by being related to you?

2 Likes

Dan wouldnā€™t have to deal with Kai, happy to see him gone, then just having to deal with Val and Jess after losing Kaiā€¦

Doriiii

1. So you met Jessica during a freak storm where you were locked up together. First impression of her?
  2. So you got Zoe a lil soccer player bear and now thatā€™s her favorite toy huh?
  3. Thoughts about Jess always being a dummy and randomly going places herself (like when she was 8 and went to the grocery store herself)
  4. Is it strange to know that youā€™ve know Jess since you were 8? And from that day on she became elos best friend and then later yours
  5. Why were you so mean to lil elo about her candy choices :sob:
  6. Thoughts about late night hot chocolate?
  7. Go dance in the rain with Jess. Okay thank you.

@astxrism

2 Likes