Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

Future me gets old

I told him I support him. At the end of the day I just want Jess to be happy, and if Trevor wants to give her than I’ll support him all the way

2 Likes

”Something like that.”

it became a tradition yes

booo

”There you go.”

booooooo

2 Likes

hey don’t say boo to dori’s cousin

2 Likes

Suck it up Dori if you would have done your one job right she wouldn’t have got to dating trev in the first place :sparkles:

2 Likes

damn

2 Likes

damn x2

1 Like

If you like it put a bloody ring on it does the man not listen to Beyonces wise words

2 Likes

technically he did buy the ring

1 Like

And I bought gym shorts

1 Like

Never went to the gym

2 Likes

BAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Don’t keep the ring in your pocket put it on her finger tis aint a is that a ring in your pocket or are you excited to see me situation

2 Likes

BAHAHHAHA

1 Like

“Look… I’ve never been a fan of Jezebel, but she doesn’t deserve this. No one does. Jordan made his choices and I’ve come to terms with them and we made up at his wedding. I feel terrible that he was in his accident and I’ve been trying to visit as much as I can too but I just… I know this is hard for both Jezebel and Sadie.”

“That’s what I wanted before he started a family with her. It’s different now so no… I’m not glad.”

“No. I hope he does remember because it isn’t just Jezebel now, it’s her and their kids and no… look I told Jordan what I knew and what I thought was true and I was wrong so I’m glad he knows what’s actually true or… did?”

“These question’s seem really pointed. Yes, of course I feel bad. Did I not make that clear? I feel terrible for him, I feel terrible for Sadie, and I also feel terrible for Jezebel even though we’re not exactly friends.”

1 Like

“No she won’t. What the fck do you know that I don’t? I suggest you tell me before I ruin your life, sweetie.”

laughs Right. Go back to your imaginary world. Thanks."

“Okay now I bloody know you’re on drugs because I never want kids. So no, you are incorrect. And also, I’m not a fcking coward. Go the fck away, thanks.”

spits out his drink before laughing “Okay, you’re seriously bloody deluded. That arse? No thanks. She’s crazy first of all, and I’m happy with Yara.”

“Over my dead body. Do you know the sht he said about my cousin over the past few weeks? He doesn’t deserve her.”

“I don’t and won’t have a son”

“You’re quite literally making no sense. My god, they’ve got a crazy person interviewing me.”

“Don’t fcking joke about that.”

2 Likes

No one tell him Jez is his sister

2 Likes

Jezebel:
No I’m not

Jezebel:
I do! But she won’t play with me…

Jezebel:
I don’t know…

Jezebel:
Yeah! But they’re always busy…

Jezebel:
Really?!

Jezebel:
Ummm maybe?

Jezebel:
Shakes head

1 Like

Hi dori

So

Shay’s your potato, Sophia is your monkey

what are zoe, Aidan, grayson,ethan, and noah?

Wait

ignore grayson he’s your “favorite”

what are the rest?

@astxrism

They why are you soooo mean to Jordan hmmmm

She never will, sorry kid

I do! He’s in London

Always will be

Yep!

One’s name is Daniel, the other’s name is Charlotte. But Charlotte’s gonna die

How dare

Do you get to go over to friends?