Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

1. Kai, she’s safer without you. When will you get that through your head?
  2. Don’t you think Jess would be happier without you? She could find a nice guy and settle down

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Real Kai rn:

1. Hey you happy?
  2. How’s ya kid?
  3. Jess is pregnant again with twins. Thoughts?
  4. Big reveal just happened: Anna had twins who are now 18. Thoughts?
  5. Thoughts about Val being in the hospital after Dan left her?
  6. Have you ever met VC?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Malachi:
Why don’t you get the f^^k out of my personal life? Ask Jess if you’re so focused on her being with someone else.

Someone’s testy

You don’t think she could find someone else? I personally think her and Dorian would be great together when you’re out of the picture, Kai.

1 Like

Malachi:
I’m fine. As happy as can be.

Malachi:
Scarlet is great.

Malachi:
I… I’m happy for her.

Malachi:
Wow… I did not expect that.

Malachi:
F^^king Parker. I never thought he deserved her, and him leaving her only goes to prove it.

Malachi:
I have met VC, just once or twice when she was younger.

1 Like

Are you? Ever think that it could have been you and her having a big family together?

Crazy right? You know who the dad is?

HEY NOW

DON’T GET ON DAN’S ASS

At least he made sure she was okay and got her the best doctors even AFTER she cheated on him

Thoughts about her?

1 Like

Malachi:
Its not that I don’t think she could find someone else. Someone would have to be blind to not realize that Jess is something special. And Dorian? No way in hell. He had a shot with her and blew it. I don’t care what you want to f^^king say about me. I just care what Jess thinks. If she wanted to go be with someone else, she would choose to go be with someone else.

1 Like

Wait wait wait - who told you Dorian blew his shot? Jess left Dorian to protect him, but she left him still being completely in love with him. Doesn’t that worry you? Don’t you ever think that a part of Jess will wonder what if with Dorian who likely still loves her too?

1 Like

I have this weird feeling that Kai doesn’t like Dorian :joy:

1 Like

Malachi:
I’m glad she’s happy, and I… I can’t say I never wanted that to be us.

Malachi:
No, I don’t. I’ve tried to not have anything to do with Anna for the past 19, almost 20 years.

Malachi:
That doesn’t mean Val doesn’t deserve better than Daniel f^^king Parker.

Malachi:
Although I have my issues with her father, she’s a great girl and luckily takes after her mother.

1 Like

Valerie PARKER has the best :triumph:

@CerealKiller DO YOU AGREE?

Really? I think she takes after her father. I mean, she’s a hacker. She messes sht up.

1 Like

Malachi:
Dorian is a Blue Royalty winner. I knew they were dating and that they broke up. He let her get away. I f^^ked up and let her get away before, and I won’t make that mistake again. He could have fought for her in the first place, but he didn’t. I was lucky to get another chance, and I’ll fight for her and do whatever I need to, to show her I’m not going to f^^k up again.

1 Like

Dorian certainly isn’t on a list of Kai’s favorite people :joy:

1 Like

Malachi:
She still takes after her mother, even if she is a hacker like him, and like Akielah.

1 Like

Kai inserts very random fact about Dorian in the middle of that all :joy:

But also…

AWWWW

Clearly. I wonder why :joy:

I always thought Kai and Dori could be good friends in another life

You list Akielah, who is technically another Parker? You’re not doing yourself any favors here, Kai.

1 Like

Jezebel:
I’m not. :pleading_face:

Jezebel:
:pleading_face:

Jezebel:
He is?! But that’s really, really, really far away…

Jezebel:
Grandpa plays with me when he’s home though, but they’re still usually busy…

Jezebel:
Daniel and Charlotte. What? No, that can’t happen.

Jezebel:
Sometimes

1 Like

He was able to keep an eye on anything going on with Dori because of it.
The time Jess and Dori were dating was while Kai was head of blue royalty.

He got that chance with Jess again and doesn’t want to lose her again.

Perhaps one where they weren’t both in love with the same girl.

Malachi:
You don’t care what I say to begin with, so what does it even matter to you at this point?

1 Like

That must have been… weird

OH MY GOD HOW MUCH DID HE CHECK UP ON THEM :sob:

1 Like

Sigh, maybe

It’s cute

1 Like

It definitely wouldn’t have been fun to deal with each other for Blue Royalty because of Jess…
Kai certainly wasn’t happy to be in the same room as the guy who was dating the girl he wanted to run away from his own wedding with…

Knowing Dori was still dating Jess was more than Kai wanted to know…

1 Like